Have we been fighting the wrong wars? Our domestic enemies grow stronger

At first I was like: is that a dude?

One of the top 5 things on google is her "partner" claiming that they must abolish the nuclear family:
We Can't Have A Feminist Future Without Abolishing the Family
Yep that's a dude. :ROFLMAO:

Laughed his "partner" is writing about "demolishing traditional families" to counteract capitalism. What's sad is that "tribe" of "useful idiots" and "commie dingbats" are leading the charge in academia and the social sciences; they're normalizing what would normally be deviant behavior. Normally they'd be society's cast offs, but for some reason they're actively spreading their half baked version of Marxism and making a profit from it.

In crazy chicks case, her quest is to try and dismantle the nuclear family structure; academia and social media are the tools she has available.
1598591680999.png

1598591722117.png
Long story short, these lunatics pushing their warped (Marxist) views on society is pretty absurd.

I'm pretty sure I read it in the Sebastian Junger book Tribe, but I know this concept isn't as strange as it sounds.

There are a decent numbers of cultures where the "family unit" didn't consist of just blood relatives, but the group as a whole.

The thing people like this author seem to miss is that those sort of social structures only work in communities that actively require supporting each other for survival.
Think that type of human organization requires huge amounts of resources, small numbers, and relative isolation; via natural barriers to work. Otherwise those societies get their lunch taken by competing tribes, farmers/pastoralists, or they die due to resource scarcity/unexpected changes.

The mental asylum escapee (Sophia) is basically preaching Marxism wrapped in words like feminism, queer, collaborative, and utopia. It's all bullshit dude.

Last edited:
Interestingly one of the reasons why companies are roughly 150 people is due to the size of indigenous bands. Basically you can't know more than 150 people really well.
I'm not sure if it was American Indian tribes or other hunter-gather tribes; it's possible I misremembered the details and it was describing something more like what you just did.

Dunbar's number is what you guys are reaching for.

Please watch all two minutes of this and tell me how you feel.

Multiple mini insurgencies across the country. No abatement in sight. Literal no-go zones, where Americans can't be Americans (unless they bend the knee to Lefties) without the risk of having their heads caved in by useful idiots. Shit's pretty wild, and it really doesn't look like much can be done about it because it's all being facilitated by the same individuals and institutions who hold real power over the country. Your media conglomerates, your corporations, and your banks. They all lead back to the same people though.

Ancestors turning in their graves, etc, etc, etc.

Multiple mini insurgencies across the country. No abatement in sight. Literal no-go zones, where Americans can't be Americans (unless they bend the knee to Lefties) without the risk of having their heads caved in by useful idiots. Shit's pretty wild, and it really doesn't look like much can be done about it because it's all being facilitated by the same individuals and institutions who hold real power over the country. Your media conglomerates, your corporations, and your banks. They all lead back to the same people though.

Can't even bend the knee and be safe from being accosted.

It's telling and speaks to the level of indoctrination and demoralization that spans western society. Especially, when we've had members try to defend, justify, obfuscate, and explain the actions of these perps.

Mentioned this in another post, but until it's personal some people are going to keep their heads in the sand. I've caught a lot of flak for saying this, but these Marxists ain't gonna stop until they load the rest of us onto trains or toss our bodies into a ditch.

As the days go on, this becomes more like 1984 and @R.Caerbannog looks like the only sane person. As we continue to look at this stuff. BLM is not about Black Lives Mattering. It clearly is not. It is about compliance. @AWP says: everything is racist. Muriel Bowser and her committee clearly do not understand history and wish to wipe away everything. I've talked about Confederate monuments needing to stay because there is context to this, it wasn't about the South Rising again or the Lost Cause. I'm sure it was for some. But they were allowed to go up in the spirit of reconciliation. And tearing them down is literally opening up old wounds.

But this is about DC and how her Glorious Committee have listed monuments in DC as racist. None of them honor Confederate Soldiers or anything.

So everything is racist. So that means that graffiti needs to get washed off the damned road too. Or is it that only things that honor past American Leaders are racist?

As the days go on, this becomes more like 1984 and @R.Caerbannog looks like the only sane person. As we continue to look at this stuff. BLM is not about Black Lives Mattering. It clearly is not. It is about compliance. @AWP says: everything is racist. Muriel Bowser and her committee clearly do not understand history and wish to wipe away everything. I've talked about Confederate monuments needing to stay because there is context to this, it wasn't about the South Rising again or the Lost Cause. I'm sure it was for some. But they were allowed to go up in the spirit of reconciliation. And tearing them down is literally opening up old wounds.

But this is about DC and how her Glorious Committee have listed monuments in DC as racist. None of them honor Confederate Soldiers or anything.

So everything is racist. So that means that graffiti needs to get washed off the damned road too. Or is it that only things that honor past American Leaders are racist?
I don’t understand. I read the entire report and there’s no section concerning statues or federal monuments. This is the version I read: https://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/...achments/DC FACES Executive Summary_r10sm.pdf

It covers:
“Residential buildings and campuses”
“Parks, fields, and playgrounds”
“Government buildings”

Then they have additional overarching recommendations on page 22, and then the report ends. Am I missing something?

I don’t understand. I read the entire report and there’s no section concerning statues or federal monuments. This is the version I read: https://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/page_content/attachments/DC FACES Executive Summary_r10sm.pdf

It covers:
“Residential buildings and campuses”
“Parks, fields, and playgrounds”
“Government buildings”

Then they have additional overarching recommendations on page 22, and then the report ends. Am I missing something?

Things like the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial reside on national parks inside DC. While DC claims that their scope (page 8) is only DC-owned properties, we all know that it won't end there. People like Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, and theirs are some of the most conspicuous memorials in the nation's capital. I expect that there is concurrent planning going on to go after those monuments as well, especially given the verbiage on page 9: "Process to engage Federal assets."

Federal monuments are absolutely going to be targeted.

She is SUPER popular in Palestine. There’s an enormous portrait of her on the Bethlehem side of the separation barrier (wall).

Thanks for the kudos dude. I'm a bit behind on the forums, but I think you and @Marauder06 are on the right track when it comes to understanding Bowser and her committee's motives. Bowser and her useful idiots are akin to the Americanized iteration of Mao's Red Guard.

Found this while perusing the net. It's old, but it helps put into context the events that we are seeing today. Everything from the civil unrest, protests, arson, mass disinformation campaigns, to kids being executed in the street is neatly explained in this video. It's almost like peering at the blueprint behind the insanity were seeing.

Back