Have we been fighting the wrong wars? Our domestic enemies grow stronger

@R.Caerbannog I need to clarify that since my wording was off and I didn't mean literal going after - or that you are talking about that.

More that kids, in general, are not responsible for bullshit ideologies and their uses. The adults raising them wrong are. The 'where do we place the blame' question.

And I absolutely agree it becomes a problem when a security risk, and needs addressing, but even then, they are still not adults.

Like I'm not losing the sight some can be just mental. (As in violent not as in crazy.) But they are still children, it's different. Heart breaking, but different.

The difference between civilized world (people, not meaning locations) and not is greatly in still seeing kids as kids and treating them such. All the other parties don't give a fuck who they're using as a cannon fodder, and I'd rather not adopt their mentality.

Hence my 'even a shithead 14 yo I'm still gonna try treat as a shithead -14- yo first. Not as an adult shithead.'

And yeah. It becomes different on the streets when that 14 is shooting at me. I'm not disputing that. I'm talking about the befores, and the afters.

@R.Caerbannog I need to clarify that since my wording was off and I didn't mean literal going after - or that you are talking about that.

More that kids, in general, are not responsible for bullshit ideologies and their uses. The adults raising them wrong are. The 'where do we place the blame' question.

And I absolutely agree it becomes a problem when a security risk, and needs addressing, but even then, they are still not adults.

Like I'm not losing the sight some can be just mental. (As in violent not as in crazy.) But they are still children, it's different. Heart breaking, but different.

The difference between civilized world (people, not meaning locations) and not is greatly in still seeing kids as kids and treating them such. All the other parties don't give a fuck who they're using as a cannon fodder, and I'd rather not adopt their mentality.

Hence my 'even a shithead 14 yo I'm still gonna try treat as a shithead -14- yo first. Not as an adult shithead.'

And yeah. It becomes different on the streets when that 14 is shooting at me. I'm not disputing that. I'm talking about the befores, and the afters.
Apologies, but I still think something is being lost in translation. The main theme in my posts had nothing to do with the snot nosed brat or brainwashed kids. Indoctrinated kids are merely the symptom of a larger societal dysfunction, mainly due to commie infiltration.

The point I'm making is that of Marxist enculturation leading to a shift in societal values. The theme of which is highlighted by the video lecture of Bezmenov I posted, specifically the section regarding "Demoralization" and "time-to-accomplishment".

If you are making a query on how to deprogram generations of people brainwashed by Marxists that's a different topic.

I'm not so sure it's that 'easy' as to blame on a single set of influences - like marxist ideology.

Despair alone, poverty, other inequalities, or perceived slights, are enough to drive people to desperate acts.

That ideologies exploit that is fact, but that they are main or sole driving force, I'm not seeing it.

Even in countries with hard core communism (China, looking at you) the situation is a lot more complicated than 'purely' ideological.

It is the ideology, it’s the sole driving force of what’s wrong. It’s purposefully designed to do exactly what it’s doing. If you look at history you can see the same chain of events unfold over the same bullshit. Parents, teachers, celebrities, media, etc all have a hand in perpetuating it; and since it’s designed to target the poor, minority, downtrodden, lazy, and overall outcast crowd, it’s easy to brainwash or reel them in with a grand idea that is Marxism. Problem is, people think they can do it better. That’s what’s so fucked up about why this ideology is around still. A simple history lesson will show how horrible this ideology is; but they justify it with, “they didn’t know what we know now”, “they weren’t as smart”, “they weren’t us”, etc etc. Apperently not enough people have died yet to prove its shit doesn’t work. 50 million under Mao, another 30+ million under Stalin; just two names. The cycle just keeps going, because people who are lazy who have less and want more will always hate people who work for it or find a victimized excuse for why they can’t achieve it. For whatever reason, people believe there are limited amounts of wealth, and that if you’re successful, that means you’ve stolen money from them.

I think what blows me away the most, is that members of our government are allowed to support this shit. To work as a member of the US government you are sworn in to uphold and protect the constitution. So why the fuck can someone like Burnie Sanders even run for president? It’s literally saying “I hate the constitution, fuck America”. Same goes with all these congressman, senators and the like. They openly attack our constitution, and yet are still allowed to work for the government. That’s a serious problem I’ve never seen addressed. What’s the point of swearing in, if you’re then allowed to undermine or straight up assault that what you’ve sworn to protect? Plus serving in these positions in the past was a privilege meant to be temporary, not 10000 terms to then move into the private sector after you get caught embezzling or selling secrets or whatever other high level crime they just get to commit.

At the end of the day though, their power is so great, they can straight up murder Epstein, and then laugh in your face on national television cause they know nothing’s gonna happen.

I'm not so sure it's that 'easy' as to blame on a single set of influences - like marxist ideology.

Despair alone, poverty, other inequalities, or perceived slights, are enough to drive people to desperate acts.

That ideologies exploit that is fact, but that they are main or sole driving force, I'm not seeing it.

Even in countries with hard core communism (China, looking at you) the situation is a lot more complicated than 'purely' ideological.
I can understand people driven to desperate acts, but the shift toward Marxism is akin to drowning your kids cause you ran outta oyster crackers. Seriously the western world is one of the most egalitarian and resource abundant society's to have existed.

The people pushing Marxist garbage are either spoiled useful idiots or despots who stand to gain a servile population. I'm not buying that these people are actually oppressed. Hell... some of the biggest mouthpieces of Marxism in the west use slave labor, while they lecture us about morality.

Like it or not Marxism is a cancer. Problem is it's been hidden away and growing within western institutions for decades. What we're seeing now is the metastization of that cancer as it tries to kill it's host nation.

Last edited:
Oh I'm not opposing *that* point - that Marxism is cancer - hell, Soviets in the 20s practically invented terrorism as we know it, tested it up in 80s Afghanistan, if I'm not having my histories confused, and exported it wherever they can - at all, @R.Caerbannog.

I just don't see every leftist politics as a preclude to or linked to Marxist ideology. After all, many people just want poor people to survive and be well - without being mental about a fight of classes that are greatly a social construct *by* the Marxists, and understood differently depending the state discussing them' culture.

And some times it's just people being mental... no ideology required / would latch onto any ideology for an excuse.

Oh I'm not opposing *that* point - that Marxism is cancer - hell, Soviets in the 20s practically invented terrorism as we know it, tested it up in 80s Afghanistan, if I'm not having my histories confused, and exported it wherever they can - at all, @R.Caerbannog.

I just don't see every leftist politics as a preclude to or linked to Marxist ideology. After all, many people just want poor people to survive and be well - without being mental about a fight of classes that are greatly a social construct *by* the Marxists, and understood differently depending the state discussing them' culture.

And some times it's just people being mental... no ideology required / would latch onto any ideology for an excuse.

Venezuelan's just wanted the poor to survive. Modern time's don't stop those in power from going to far because they think they know what's best for the people. And there's definitely signs of that happening in North America.

I get what you're saying dude. However, you gotta understand that radical political shifts have been occurring in western politics over the past few decades. Not saying everyone to the left is an avowed Marxist either. The problem is the West's morals and institutions have been under attack for decades. Until recently anyone who mentioned this topic was laughed out of a room or turned into a personae non grata.

What we're seeing in the US, UK, CAN, and other western allies, is a direct result of external ideologues flexing their collective muscles. Through this flexing we've been able to see how deeply entrenched they are in our systems, their ideological commitment, and level of organization. Again, check out the Bezmenov videos and compare/contrast current events with the methodologies he outlines.

What we're seeing isn't anything new. It's only recently that acknowledging the elephant in the room has become acceptable.

Put it this way: Republicans aren't saying much, except for the POTUS. The Democrats in some cases are cheering this shit on. On the Democratic side of the aisle, and this is where a two party system is failing us. You have communists and marxists in office but they're registered as Democrats.

If Pelosi or Biden were leaders they'd be telling people to stay the hell home, and stating that any damage done to private or public property was unacceptable. But that is not what is going on.

The silent majority is silent because people don't want to be doxed and have 500 people outside their house. At some point this is going to get ugly. Here's the thing though...all the complaints about the right side being armed? Hahaha. The left is armed to the hilt too.

Yeah, Stateside radical left is doing the same chaos and uproot democracies and democratic politics from within as radical right is doing in Europe last few years, plus the team up with Russia's leftists (Ukraine, etc) and jihadis over at Balkans, it's messed up from both sides. :/

Going live now to check in on Planet Earth:

dumpster-fire.jpg

Back to you, Shadowspear.

Thought this should go here. The behavior being normalized in this article is a symptom of the cancer eating away at our society and it's moral foundations. For some odd reason society is being hijacked by a radicalized minority.

One Author's Argument 'In Defense Of Looting'
At first I was like: is that a dude?

One of the top 5 things on google is her "partner" claiming that they must abolish the nuclear family:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nist-abolishing-the-family-full-surrogacy-now

At first I was like: is that a dude?

One of the top 5 things on google is her "partner" claiming that they must abolish the nuclear family:
We Can't Have A Feminist Future Without Abolishing the Family

I'm pretty sure I read it in the Sebastian Junger book Tribe, but I know this concept isn't as strange as it sounds.

There are a decent numbers of cultures where the "family unit" didn't consist of just blood relatives, but the group as a whole.

The thing people like this author seem to miss is that those sort of social structures only work in communities that actively require supporting each other for survival.

I'm pretty sure I read it in the Sebastian Junger book Tribe, but I know this concept isn't as strange as it sounds.

There are a decent numbers of cultures where the "family unit" didn't consist of just blood relatives, but the group as a whole.

The thing people like this author seem to miss is that those sort of social structures only work in communities that actively require supporting each other for survival.

Haven't read that one by Junger, but I do have a bit of background in the study of family units amongst Amer-Indian tribes at least and I'd disagree with that quite a bit. Amongst Indian bands the community structure existed, yes, but it was more of an addition to your actual parents. Most Indian bands were small, rarely would a tribe form in the thousands unless there was a war with another. Amongst the semi-nomadics the son would leave his band and his family to join his wife's band. But in general you had your father and mother in addition to the community of parts around you unless you became an orphan.

Interestingly one of the reasons why companies are roughly 150 people is due to the size of indigenous bands. Basically you can't know more than 150 people really well.

Haven't read that one by Junger, but I do have a bit of background in the study of family units amongst Amer-Indian tribes at least and I'd disagree with that quite a bit. Amongst Indian bands the community structure existed, yes, but it was more of an addition to your actual parents. Most Indian bands were small, rarely would a tribe form in the thousands unless there was a war with another. Amongst the semi-nomadics the son would leave his band and his family to join his wife's band. But in general you had your father and mother in addition to the community of parts around you unless you became an orphan.

Interestingly one of the reasons why companies are roughly 150 people is due to the size of indigenous bands. Basically you can't know more than 150 people really well.

I'm not sure if it was American Indian tribes or other hunter-gather tribes; it's possible I misremembered the details and it was describing something more like what you just did.

Back