I'm 15 do I belong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15?

Go be 15. Get good grades, play sports, stay out of trouble, stay away from drugs & alcohol, don't let anybody talk you into anything you know is wrong, and have fun with girls.

There is no need for you to be here.

When you turn 18, go to the recruiter's office, join the Corps, and earn the title Marine. Then come back.

15?

Go be 15. Get good grades, play sports, stay out of trouble, stay away from drugs & alcohol, don't let anybody talk you into anything you know is wrong, and have fun with girls.

When you turn 18, go to the recruiter's office, join the Corps, and earn the title Marine. Then come back.
well done my friend, should be a sticky.

15?

Already do all that bro except for the last part but yeah guess I'll just read from time to time. Thanks guys.

You must understand that the way that you present yourself will be a major reflection of the type of individual that you are. By calling a member (and a Marine, which you aspire to be) "bro," you have emphasized your level of immaturity and lack of respect. I'm not sure what type of upbringing you had, nor frankly do I care, however you may want to show some respect on the board. There are many members here who ARE what you one day hope to be.

As stated already, at 15 years old you should be concentrating on High School. I don't blame you at all for wanting to become a Marine. All that I could think about from 13 years old, was becoming a Marine. However, you really need to concentrate on High School. Believe it or not, there is a life after the military and your High School grades will become a factor. It's a hard lesson that I learned, and it's one that hopefully you will be able to learn without having to experience it.

Good luck on your endeavors and ensure that you don't piss anyone off here. If so, your stay will be short...

It's the same advice I give my 15 YO son. :D
Hey, at least the little booger eater didn't call you brah. :mad::sick::ehh:O_o;) Look at all the fucking smileys I just put in there Bro.

Hey capnclutchpurse, one day if you ever earn the right to call someone Bro on here it will be with a cap B as I've demonstrated. We may jump all up in one anothers shit around here as we are mostly A types, but we still do it with respect. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS clutchpurse. Now go drink another can of fail.

How about you all stick to welcoming a person in a welcome thread and leave it up to the staff to decide who belongs here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back