I'm a FAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Wolf in sheeps clothing??

Welcome to SS!!

NO.....I AM NOT A SON TAY RAIDER!!!!! I left the Army in 1968. Jake was the hero, not me....he just happened to be the Team Leader of the original 173rd Abn, Team 4 When the LRRP was formed in June of '66 and I was one of the original Team Members.

I've filled out the "vetting thang" in the intro phase where I revealed my "real name" LARRY COLE and an e-mail or phone call to Robert Henricksen (N/75 Unit Director) should clear up any mystery as to my service with that unit.

Oh....and by the way, Fayettenam SUCKS!

There are a lot of former action guys here. By nature I tend to be wary of people who crash through the door with jungle smack and party hats...but you get some cred for the entertaining intro. No offense but I'll reserve my hearty welcome for when you are vetted.

CENTERMASS! It's good to see another friend! I've also seen a few posts by the mexican donkey fluffer.

Please excuse us...it's kinda like leaving your little holler in West Virginia and going to a nice place in New York City and running into people from back home. We know each other from other sites.:cool:

RB... :doh:

No worries mate....er......donkey fluffer....:cool:...:bleh:....settled backside and thanks slowpoke!!

As mentioned to SP in PM, we have folks come hare all the time claiming wazoo hokey BS with all the 'special' people......usually settled within a few hours and a few PM's....:)

Welcome again LC/SP!!!!!!

No worries mate....er......donkey fluffer....:cool:...:bleh:....settled backside and thanks slowpoke!!

As mentioned to SP in PM, we have folks come hare all the time claiming wazoo hokey BS with all the 'special' people......usually settled within a few hours and a few PM's....:)

Welcome again LC/SP!!!!!!

All is good:cool:.....RB and I have had some special moments in the privacy of the infamous BACK ROOM and I surely understand the problem with people claiming "wazoo hokey BS".....I read the post about the submarine in MACV Recondo School.:uhh:

Sub Marine, why you Be puttin' Marines down? Mac V(must be some Irish dude) should have been real happy havin' a Marine in his school.

Chao Ong

Hollis

Class of '69 USMC.

And it's good to see another graduate of the South East Asian War College.....you numba won GI!!!

And if my Vietnamese is right, Chao Ong is a hello type greating to an older person....as apposed to Chao Co which is for a young lady......funny I would remember THAT!

Good enough for me. Xin Loi, Ong, chao don nha. Toi da o Thuy quan luc chien.

7.62, you severely challenged my google-fu because the only thing I recognised out of that was xin loi (sorry).....so......welcome home to you too, I was in the Army.

And Reno, the name rings a ell but for the life of me I can't say from where. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back