Imploding Pakistan

AWP

SOF Support
It's not going to be brought up to anyone's attention anytime soon, because that would mean that people of "great political import" would have to admit that they were quite wrong about the state of affairs there. Until AQ has finally cooked a nuclear weapon off in someone's shopping center, they will not be treated like the threat they are by certain political figures.

The only solution, he said, was for the entire nation to accept Shari'a law in order to deprive the Taliban of their principal cause.

Brilliant!!! defeat them by giving them exactly what they want!!! :uhh:

Just wait until some Taliban fool even *CLAIMS* that he has a nuclear weapon in Pakistan....
Enter India, Stage right.
Just as the Israelis will not stand for a nuclear armed Iran, I dont think that India will stand for radicals with Nukes in their back yard.
That could get ugly.

And my wife keeps asking why I keep buying food stocks and ammo!!

Damn, this is some scary times my friends!

Be back soon, going to Gander Mountain and Sam's!

Ironis, Pakistan helped creat the Taliban, and will now fall to them.
Kharma is a bitch!
Yep. India WILL NOT put up with it. If the Pakistan Govt falls, I would expect a full blown invasion by India. Couldn't blame them either.:uhh:

Yep. India WILL NOT put up with it. If the Pakistan Govt falls, I would expect a full blown invasion by India. Couldn't blame them either.:uhh:

Me neither, and if and when they do I hope they obliterate the shit out of that asshole of a country.

Back