Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play2Stay

Verified Military
Hello all. Former USMC reserve, WPNS 2/23, 92'-96', Scout/Sniper Plt. 2/23, 96'-04'. Currently CA ANG, 196th RS.

Federal Bureau of Prisons, MDC LA correctional officer 95'-97'

LAPD police officer, 97'-present.

I've been fortunate...got to do and see some pretty cool things in my military and LE career.

On here for the professional discussion, I also like to help youngsters looking for a career in the military or LE, or prior military looking to transition to LE. Feel free to hit me up if you you have any questions.

Jim

Thanks for the welcomes...good to be here.

SOWT, I had a bit of a military career change since leaving the Corps. Im a Mission Intelligence Coordinator for Predators. Good work, get to be in the fight every day, but get to go home at night...not a bad life :-) Been on active duty with the Guard for over a year, will probably stay another year or until LAPD gets the budget straightened out and overtime starts flowing again.

Jim

Welcome Aboard Jim! Although this may hurt you more than help........ I have know Jim since.... 99 I think? Did a Sniper Course in the Marines together. Good Marine. Now Jim, be careful of angry little trolls wearing green hats and bearing cookies! They are the DEVIL! ;)

Now Jim, be careful of angry little trolls wearing green hats and bearing cookies! They are the DEVIL! ;)
Come on Now ... You know the Troll is truly a kind gentle peace loving individual...... Well, I mean he is an individual. I mean really ... He does have the best, most thoughtful and caring intentions ...... Well, He does have intentions. On the the other hand ... there are cookies involved so that is a good thing. Dang Jim ,,,, just avoid the Troll and keep the cookies ....

Clearly anyone who wears a french designed head covering that fails miserably in its one assigned task...ie covering the head...cannot be trusted. Cookies however, are a good thing. I cant make any promises.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back