Not Work Safe introducing- Stitches

For god damned fuck sake! First, we have some cat with a fake as fuck grill eating dolla bills and wanting to be all gangsta like some Miami corner gang. I say, drop the fucker in Liberty City in Miami and see how much of a bad ass he is then. Then , we have Southpark doing "in the butt". No wonder I take Lexapro!!!!!

Lmfao!!!!

M.

Wait! Does this fucking pillar of society have an AK inked on his face? Oh, this is the type of asshole that dips on heroin and when I Narcan his ass, gets all retarded, trying to tense up on me and when he gets taxed, cries like a bitch. He needs the grill smacked from his face but the second song made me laugh...

M.

The second song made me wonder what the actual medical complications would be from putting cocaine in someone's ass. I'm pretty sure it would be absorbed faster and thus a non lethal dose could suddenly become lethal but the relaxation effect on the surrounding muscles could result in some pretty severe skid marks for a few days after.

I think i am dumber for having seen that...Pretty sure if my brain cells had wrists they would be slashing them right now.

March-19-2012-14-59-29-wannaknowhowigotthesescars.jpeg

After viewing this thread I want to keep drinking tonight but I know that isn't right. It took me three minutes just to proof read this post....so Ima drink some water.

Goddamn this thread is amazing.

Back