Not Work Safe introducing- Stitches

As an aside, I am hurt no one mentioned Nickleback.

nb_zpsukcqrhgl.jpg

I couldn't remember that mofos name, the only thing that stuck was that he called xSFmed a weiner licker.

That was not the Kradle that called me "wiener licker" (no article, just wiener licker).

Kradle called Invisible J and Just Another J whining, AF wannabes or some shit... and the rest of us 'jealous' of his illustrious career as a rapper and former job as whatever in the military.... he claimed Ranger, SF, Airborne, Sniper, spy, and some other shit...

Maybe @Freefalling can dig up the videos he posted and repost them. Have an Airsick bag handy.

I thought he pulled his shyte from Youtube, but don't recall. I just remember his evolution here as chew toy -> banned -> long running joke.

He made some BS claims, he was called out, and his reaction was go full retard on x SF and some other well thought of members. (Well, they are...x SF is on the list by default)

At this point data collection was easy, he either linked to his videos or we found them, and he became an instant chew toy. One of the few occasions where a dogpile was welcome. His IP resolved to some shit-kicking rural stretch of nothing outside of Athens, GA and when that was mentioned he ignored it...which makes me think we hit a nerve because he ran his cake eater about anything else we posted.

Right before he flamed out I think he created a video making fun of some of the members. I wish I kept a copy.

He's now passed into Shadowspear lore with his immortality and "fame" the result of being a literal no talent assclown.

I guess that's one way to do it...

That was not the Kradle that called me "wiener licker" (no article, just wiener licker).

Kradle called Invisible J and Just Another J whining, AF wannabes or some shit... and the rest of us 'jealous' of his illustrious career as a rapper and former job as whatever in the military.... he claimed Ranger, SF, Airborne, Sniper, spy, and some other shit...

Maybe @Freefalling can dig up the videos he posted and repost them. Have an Airsick bag handy.

Actually, I'm quite confident he did call you a weiner licker. He was trying to be funny and witty, but we all know I've got that demographic locked down.

1: I'm going to be singing the Miley Cyrus beat all weekend! :thumbsup:

2: You have to give the young man credit for solid trigger control!
:thumbsup::ROFLMAO::-o:die:
upload_2015-5-15_14-58-30.png

Back