ISIS beheads photojournalist James Foley on new video

I'd like to think if I ever find myself in the same situation I wont go to my death looking like a ginormous faggot ass bitch.

Roger that. Lots of biting, kicking, head-butting etc.
The guy had no SERE training whatsoever, or any training for that matter.

They would've got him to say it all one way or the other. Who's to say he didn't resist and was tortured until he complied? It's the norm for civilians to eventually comply, look at all the others.

Hell, look at all the Iraqi and Afghan security forces who have died on their knees.

Either way, saying things like "ginormous faggot ass bitch" just makes you look like a 17 year old fool.

UK press released statements from Mr. Cameron, stating that SAS, SEALs and Delta are converging under the CIA Intelligence to tackle the issue. Whatever that means? Just wondering if this is news in the US? I dont think IS have long left though. This reminds me of the Falklands, only in that a positive outcome would help Cameron win his next election, just as Thatcher did back in the day. Although, Cameron is not in the same league as Thatcher. Cameron is a pussy and has systematically stripped the Military finances to the core. That will come back to haunt him very soon.

"Task Force Black" our press have called it. Our UK based ISIS fighters will hear about this and come running home with their tails between their legs. Fuckin cowards. The UK have a serious problem with radicalisation and Cameron is doing nothing to address the issue. The UK is giving these bastard kids benefits to spend on terror trips abroad. However attends this operation, good luck, I hope you take out the IS leaders and fast.

clear.png
Sorry AGAIN for the typo. "Whomever" / whoever.... Im not really as dumb as you all think. Lmfao
clear.png

The guy had no SERE training whatsoever, or any training for that matter.

They would've got him to say it all one way or the other. Who's to say he didn't resist and was tortured until he complied? It's the norm for civilians to eventually comply, look at all the others.

Hell, look at all the Iraqi and Afghan security forces who have died on their knees.

Either way, saying things like "ginormous faggot ass bitch" just makes you look like a 17 year old fool.

35 year old fool mate. I can see your point and part of me agrees however the deciding moment for me to state that was when he blamed his brother for what his colleagues had done. Shit on your nation fine, blame the world ok, I can understand and even support you in that you have been coerced into it.

But now his brother is going to have to carry around not only the loss of his brother but that his brothers last words blamed him by proxy for the airstrikes and thus his death.

All valid points.

One thing I've noticed about most all international journalists, and probably a lot of journalists altogether- they don't live their lives with what we would consider a sense of loyalty or duty. Most (I'd say upwards of 90% on the international front) aren't married and don't have kids.

The point I'm trying to make- they aren't like us.

These cats are about to get massively skullfucked. It makes me wonder if they've ever done any research on American warfighting.

Even Pres Obama isn't going to be able to avoid putting many more troops to Iraq. If there was one thing that would motivate average joe American to get right with the idea of a couple hundred pipe hitters going all 2004 Sunni Triangle on Iraq again, it's a couple beheadings and a taunting video.

ISIS.jpg

"The Beatles" were captured. Surprised they are actually alive.
Slain American's mom reacts to capture of alleged ISIS executioners

U.S. officials confirmed this week that the American-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) had captured the two notorious members of the ISIS insurgent cell commonly dubbed "The Beatles," which was known for beheading hostages.
Air Force Col. John Thomas said that El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Amon Kotey were captured in early January in eastern Syria. The two men, both from west London, are among four members of the ISIS cell that captured, tortured and beheaded more than two dozen hostages including American journalists Foley and Steven Sotloff, and American aid worker Peter Kassig.
The State Department has imposed sanctions on both men. They are believed to be linked to the British terrorist known as Jihadi John, the masked ISIS militant who appeared in several videos depicting the graphic beheadings of Western hostages. In addition to the Americans, Emwazi was seen in videos showing the murders of British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, Japanese journalist Kenji Goto and a number of other ISIS hostages.

Back