Israel and Iran

"The laws of war prohibit direct attacks on civilian objects, like schools. They also prohibit direct attacks against hospitals and medical staff, which are specially protected under IHL. That said, a hospital or school may become a legitimate military target if it contributes to specific military operations of the enemy and if its destruction offers a definite military advantage for the attacking side.

If there is any doubt, they cannot be attacked. Hospitals only lose their protection in certain circumstances - for example if a hospital is being used as a base from which to launch an attack, as a weapons depot, or to hide healthy soldiers/fighters. And there are certain conditions too."

https://www.icrc.org/en/document/ihl-rules-of-war-faq-geneva-conventions

The use of apartments, schools, hospitals, whatever is just a tactic. That's why you don't hear that many statements from major countries on the strikes, they know better. It's to fool the jihads around the world, and it works on leftists too.
And your point is? These are terrorists. What changed that we could literally carpet bomb a whole city in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. These people will kill you no matter what, know matter you do. Yes there are collateral damage, maybe Palestinian needs to rise up Against Hamas.

The point is there is 0 grounds to call the airstrikes a war crime.

We targeted weapons manufacturing facilities, garrisons, and infrastructure in WW2, difference was we didnt have guided munitions in those days. Bombing of cities only came after the Germans did it. In Japan there was some other impetus IIRC.

Also Geneva Convention was after WW2 in reaponse to all the civilian deaths.

DoD keeps authorizing troops for a possible advisory mission to Israel. But honestly that makes no sense. These people have been on a war footing for almost 80 years. What are we advising on?

Also, do we think they don't have EOD capabilities? Is our hubris that great?

The thing Israel definitely needs is munitions. They have plenty of bodies.

Bombing of cities only came after the Germans did it. In Japan there was some other impetus IIRC.

Strategic bombing was a major theory going into WWII. Giulio Douhet wrote a book in the 20's about using strategic bombing to break the will of the people. We didn't need a provocation because bombing cities and killing everyone in them was Allied doctrine before WWII started.

Just watching the Left eating its young.

Joy Behar calls out Rashida Tlaib for repeating 'lies' about Gaza hospital, accuses her of being 'like Trump'

"The View" co-host Joy Behar called out Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-MI., on Tuesday for repeatedly refusing to admit Israel was not responsible for an explosion at a hospital in Gaza and accused her of spreading "lies like Trump."

"The View" co-hosts discussed antisemitism amid the war between Hamas and Israel. Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin called out Harvard graduate students and others for claiming that Israel was "entirely responsible for the unfolding violence."

Strategic bombing was a major theory going into WWII. Giulio Douhet wrote a book in the 20's about using strategic bombing to break the will of the people. We didn't need a provocation because bombing cities and killing everyone in them was Allied doctrine before WWII started.

Didnt the U.S. Air campaign in both theaters come well into the war after the Germans started the Bliztkrieg and Japan was something something? I know we gave the British fighters and planes.

My grandmother's home in London was destroyed during the blitz when she waa 17.

I just dont want to look anymore stuff up today. O_o

I mean, strategic bombing of cities like started in the 1850s with hot air balloons...

The first air bomb: Venice, 15 July 1849 – Airminded

Famously the German Navy bombed London over 50 times in during WWI

German bombing of Britain, 1914–1918 - Wikipedia

Didnt the U.S. Air campaign in both theaters come well into the war after the Germans started the Bliztkrieg and Japan was something something? I know we gave the British fighters and planes.

My grandmother's home in London was destroyed during the blitz when she waa 17.

I just dont want to look anymore stuff up today. O_o

Strategic bombing during World War II - Wikipedia

While it was acknowledged bombing Germany would cause civilian casualties, the British government renounced deliberate bombing of civilian property, outside combat zones, as a military tactic. The British changed their policy on 15 May 1940, one day after the German bombing of Rotterdam, when the RAF was given permission to attack targets in the Ruhr Area, including oil plants and other civilian industrial targets which aided the German war effort, such as blast furnaces that at night were self-illuminating. The first RAF raid on the interior of Germany took place on the night of 15/16 May 1940 while the Battle of France was still continuing.

Japan, our intent was always to bomb cities. Their industrial base was very decentralized, so an entire city was a legitimate target. We couldn't do it until 44 when we could actually fly over the Home Islands.

Something else too, accuracy sucked back then, so even bombing a military target near a city meant civilians would die. With or without the Rotterdam bombing above, nations wouldn't have needed an excuse to target cities. It was inevitable.

This article is a little dated, but it gives the general gist for how the IDF operates in Gaza. The author was the senior MAG (JAG equivalent) in the IDF who oversaw operation cast lead in 2008. He's also a family friend and a really intelligent guy, literally made some of the best food I've ever had in my life at his home over charcoals using nothing but a fan. Last I heard, he was down in Gaza and will be advising the IDF on this current operation. He understands not just the legal side of things, but also the international optics and he will give them sound advice.

This article is a little dated, but it gives the general gist for how the IDF operates in Gaza. The author was the senior MAG (JAG equivalent) in the IDF who oversaw operation cast lead in 2008. He's also a family friend and a really intelligent guy, literally made some of the best food I've ever had in my life at his home over charcoals using nothing but a fan. Last I heard, he was down in Gaza and will be advising the IDF on this current operation. He understands not just the legal side of things, but also the international optics and he will give them sound advice.

I have a friend whom I have mentioned on here who is in the Duvdevan (think 'Fauda' from Netflix), who went into Gaza shortly after this thing happened. I have no clue what his legal parameters are but I do know what he does is on the fringe.

Here's an idea:

"Eventually, it will be time to rebuild in Gaza and in Israel. When that time comes, the money should come from Iran. Iran is the known state sponsor of both Hamas and Hezbollah. They provide the training, the money, the material support, and the political backing for both organizations, as well as terrorist organizations around the world. In short, they are just as responsible for Hamas’ recent atrocity as Hamas is, and they should pay a similar price."

Rebuild Gaza and Israel... But Only With Iran's Money • The Havok Journal

1698243486796.png

Turkiye has entered the chat. Erdogan calls Hamas freedom fighters, "Hamas is not a terrorist organization (sic), it is a liberation group, 'mujahideen' waging a battle to protect its lands and people,"

Go fuck them too. Why are you part of NATO and the EU? Killing muslims in northern Iraq, how about that Armenian genocide you wont admit?

Turkey's Erdogan says Hamas is not terrorist organisation, cancels trip to Israel

My new repitoire of quips when the crazies bring up israel and U.S. colonization. Armenians and Kurds should reatake their homeland too!! Let's not stop there, hundreds of tribes across the nation should spring up, scalp some fuckers, take some women and kids back to the Rez.

And as far as apartheid states, let's cancel them too! Kuwait, UAE built by near-slaves, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan. I hear China dosn't enjoy too much freedom of expression, where did all those Uigurs go?

Dear Lord, the hypocrisy of it all.

Last edited:
Turkiye has entered the chat. Erdogan calls Hamas freedom fighters, "Hamas is not a terrorist organization (sic), it is a liberation group, 'mujahideen' waging a battle to protect its lands and people,"

Go fuck them too. Why are you part of NATO and the EU? Killing muslims in northern Iraq, how about that Armenian genocide you wont admit?

Turkey's Erdogan says Hamas is not terrorist organisation, cancels trip to Israel

My new repitoire of quips when the crazies bring up israel and U.S. colonization. Armenians and Kurds should reatake their homeland too!! Let's not stop there, hundreds of tribes across the nation should spring up, scalp some fuckers, take some women and kids back to the Rez.

And as far as apartheid states, let's cancel them too! Kuwait, UAE built by near-slaves, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan. I hear China dosn't enjoy too much freedom of expression, where did all those Uigurs go?

Dear Lord, the hypocrisy of it all.

I get why we need Turkey from the whole geo-political angle, but honestly, do we? I am at the point in my life I regularly whip out the ol' 'you're either with more or against me' card. Turkey applies.

Back