Israel and Iran

How long until all of the Hamas sympathizers in the US start getting violent? When does Iran ramp up their ops against American interests?

If shit kicks off here, I wonder how many will die from good ole boys with truck ARs.

Then, media will spin it as "right wing domestic terrorist white men with assault rifles murdering peaceful citizens protesting for Palestine".

For the worlds sake, I hope when they go in, IDF finds these tunnels under all that civilian infrastructure and makes a damn documentary out of it.

A few of the popular instagram conflict zone sites have reposted some of the graphics IDF put out, but that shit is not nearly wide spread enough.

I feel for some if the Gazans stuck inside, but screw the islamists and propagandists that want the erasure of the jews and annihilation of Israel. I might not like the jews either, but if i had to be goyim in Israel vs. dimi in some shithole...jews win every time. I definitely don't stand for kicking them off their holy land when soooo many surrounding shit countries scheme for their demise.

For the worlds sake, I hope when they go in, IDF finds these tunnels under all that civilian infrastructure and makes a damn documentary out of it.
It won't make any difference. There have been hundreds of videos produced showing Hamas staging fake deaths, storing weapons in protected sites, building and launching rockets, building tunnels, and now murdering over a thousand people inside Israel. People can rationalize anything.

^Right of return for Palestinians that left in 1967... yeah that's what it's all about.

Showed my 16 year old a reel of a jihad setting up a sling to hurl rocks at IDF ON THE ROOF RIGHT NEXT TO A CLINIC... gets shot in the leg, immediately a dozen first responders with litters, a ladder, and uniforms come rushing out from behind corners to get him down. Glad to hear him say he knew they did that stuff.

Lots of demonstrations happening, all I hear is about Palestinians and their ancestral land, but it's really not, is it?

I mean, the Israeli monarchy was established in 1000BC, and after King Solomon died, it split into the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. Later @63BC, Romans took the Kingdom of Judah and renamed it Palestine, then later tons of things happened...Arab conquest of the region, crusades, Ottoman empire....British rule...etc.

I get it...but, by history it is not the ancestral lands of the Palestinians. Makes my brain hurt.

^Philistines were a nomadic people that didn't really inhabit the land, it was called Canaan. A small area about where Gaza is now was Philistine/Palestine. After the romans wiped out the jews in 70 ad/ce, Caesar Titus Vespasianus renamed the area that was Judea to Syria and Palestine after the jews mortal enemies the Syrians and Philistines.

Na, they'll wear masks. Masks will protect them. The CDC and WHO said so.
If we did, the the vaccine would protect them all....

(or would it?)
Now, now... Hear me out. As soon as Fauci hears there is an outbreak he will fly over there to "manage" the emergency. Anything to remain relevant, right? Either they get locked down, or he gets kidnapped/other. Either way, win.
ETA: Oooo oooo, we could SEND him as a humanitarian thing.

Last edited:
^Philistines were a nomadic people that didn't really inhabit the land, it was called Canaan. A small area about where Gaza is now was Philistine/Palestine. After the romans wiped out the jews in 70 ad/ce, Caesar Titus Vespasianus renamed the area that was Judea to Syria and Palestine after the jews mortal enemies the Syrians and Philistines.
Agreed....most everyone was a nomadic tribe, but 1000BC is way before 70AD, if we are talking Ancestral land. But, if lands belong to people after conquest, Israel has certainly earned their land through modern battle (1948 Israeli-Arab war...1967 Six day war).

Smart. If they have to NEO all of their citizens out, it would be good to have a highly competent force on the ground to do it.

The government fucked up the Afghan withdrawal like everyone else. They sent in teams to late. They don't want to fuck this one up. Besides NEO, they are likely planning hostage rescue with all other partners with kidnapped citizens.

Back