Israel and Iran

IDF F-35I took a Houthi cruise missile down today.

Israel should level a desalinization plant as a response.

This is where I go back to the F-35 to the UAE deal. Saudi Arabia (maybe the UAE, I forget) allowed Israel overflight rights after the accords were signed. I don't know if overflights are still in play, but the rumor out of Dhafra at the time (from our liaison officers) is the deal and signing were related; both were tied into combating Iran.

Israel could truck on down the Red Sea to hit Yemen, but overflight would save some gas and time. Oh well. I'm sure the IDF has, or will have, plans to make a run at Yemen if needed.

Question, can we deport our way outta this? We have a shitload of subversive elements here in the US, from cultures and regions that don't really connect. Same with a ruling class that seems hellbent on enabling these shenanigans.

We don't need the Middle East anymore, we can be energy independent if we want. We won't need Chinese manufacturing either. Same with the intelligence and govt officials that have sweetheart deals with these govts. At the end of the day it seems like the people coming outta the ME and Judeo-Islamist cultures are bringing more baggage than they're worth.

All the people protesting for Hamas and a lot of the terrorism related stuff kinda goes away if we look at the root of the problem and cut off the people supporting it. I just don't understand why we are bringing old world problems to the new world. These people hate our country, they have an utter disdain for the founding principles of our nation, they refuse to assimilate, and they've enabled some of the worst abuses in govt to happen. Mass surveillance used to not be a thing before 9-11, thanks Islam.

It's insane that we are coddling people and religions, who on the historical timeline may as well be guests to the America's.

This is where I go back to the F-35 to the UAE deal. Saudi Arabia (maybe the UAE, I forget) allowed Israel overflight rights after the accords were signed. I don't know if overflights are still in play, but the rumor out of Dhafra at the time (from our liaison officers) is the deal and signing were related; both were tied into combating Iran.

Israel could truck on down the Red Sea to hit Yemen, but overflight would save some gas and time. Oh well. I'm sure the IDF has, or will have, plans to make a run at Yemen if needed.
IDF could blast through Saudi airspace unseen.

We still don't know what Israel's F-35I's can do.

Hamas is also effectively holding hostage US citizens who are living in Gaza but who now want to leave. Where are the marches, the protests, the outrage over that?
It has been my observation that those people protesting in outrage in support of the terrorists from Gaza are the same people that really don't care about American citizens. Too many of our nations universities have made it cool to hate Americans. We have white males giving speeches about the evils of being a white male. We have an entire political party that demonizes old white rich establishment politicians only to consistently put old white rich establishment politicians in charge of the party apparatus and middle aged white women teaching us what its like to be an oppressed person of color.

It's no wonder that we have college kids protesting in support of a group of people that would slit their fucking throats on a live stream just to get a few "likes"
...or at least thats the view from my foxhole

What's funny is the whole "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" phrase. I've read arguments about how it just means freedom, not the extinction of Jews, more land for Palestinians, and whatever else; all benign of course. Cool, got it, check, roger.

Except it was started by the PLO...a terrorist organization. Later it was taken up by Hamas...a terrorist organization. Even if I accept (which I don't), the argument that rank-and-file people everywhere simply view this as a call for freedom and equality, and blah, blah, blah, the phrase was created by terrorists. BUT, if it is "merely" a call for freedom, there's still a problem:

(Shit, I kind of have to lead with this) "Nazi" symbols existed for hundreds of years before anyone heard of the Nazis. Runes, the Death's Head, the Iron Cross, the fucking swastika, all of it co-opted.

Easy internet digging found the Celtic Cross, various Roman images, the Crusades, Norse symbols, hand signs, memes....all of this was co-opted by hate groups, used by hate groups, banned in some cases...

The phrase, even if created without malicious intent (which I reject), needs to be recognized as evil and genocidal. It should be classified as hate speech. Don't let arguments to the contrary make you think otherwise.

(This would actually be a good topic for a paper or article by someone to flesh out the history of co-opted symbols, words, numbers, colors, etc.)

What's funny is the whole "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" phrase. I've read arguments about how it just means freedom, not the extinction of Jews, more land for Palestinians, and whatever else; all benign of course. Cool, got it, check, roger.

Except it was started by the PLO...a terrorist organization. Later it was taken up by Hamas...a terrorist organization. Even if I accept (which I don't), the argument that rank-and-file people everywhere simply view this as a call for freedom and equality, and blah, blah, blah, the phrase was created by terrorists. BUT, if it is "merely" a call for freedom, there's still a problem:

(Shit, I kind of have to lead with this) "Nazi" symbols existed for hundreds of years before anyone heard of the Nazis. Runes, the Death's Head, the Iron Cross, the fucking swastika, all of it co-opted.

Easy internet digging found the Celtic Cross, various Roman images, the Crusades, Norse symbols, hand signs, memes....all of this was co-opted by hate groups, used by hate groups, banned in some cases...

The phrase, even if created without malicious intent (which I reject), needs to be recognized as evil and genocidal. It should be classified as hate speech. Don't let arguments to the contrary make you think otherwise.

(This would actually be a good topic for a paper or article by someone to flesh out the history of co-opted symbols, words, numbers, colors, etc.)
Ask the river to the sea folks where the Jews end up? or go?

^I already have mine, and they arent going anywhere.

If i had the opportunity to attend one of these jihad rallies, I'd want to bring some of those stink bombs you used to be able to get from mail order stores, or Spencers at the mall.or wherever. You want to take over and turn the U.S. into one of those shotholes? Drop a bunch of those badboys to really set the scene. Open sewage, shitty infrastructure and broke miserable people. Man, what a bright future.

So that means we can arrest these people?

Sure. I know all about speech and what not. We can label something hate speech and generally doesn't change it being protected speech. Yet we have arrested a lot of people for "incitement" and noting their hate speech. Well there's a whole lot of incitement going on right now and I'm pretty fearful considering the amount of MAMs from Arab and Muslim countries that have illegally crossed our border. These "protests" have made me quite fearful of them as they are out en masse in almost every city cheering on the deaths of those from October 7th and most of them have called for more. These protests have incited hate crimes against Jews, and what does the vegetable in chief do? Campaign against Islamophobia.

ETA: now if your argument is actions have consequences and this speech likely violated student codes of conduct and mass expulsions and suspensions happen as well as employment blacklists. I'm for it. But I'm consistent in my messaging saying we need to retake hold of our social institutions and that this needs to end.

ETA2: watching all of these protests, the video outside the White House calling for a 3rd Intifida. When do the riots begin? Are we prepared for this?

Last edited:
Hamas Shows the World: Your Pen is Not Mightier Than my Sword • The Havok Journal

The pen is not mightier than the sword. We only need to look as far as the events of October 2023 at the terrorist attack that Hamas committed inside Israel as further evidence. Plenty of people used plenty of pens to write plenty of words about “peace in our time,” or “Oslo Accords,” or a “two-state solution.” But other people had other words. Words like: “There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.”

So they did. With the modern day equivalent of a sword.

So as we saw in those terrible events in Israel, or in Ukraine, or the streets of our own country, your pen is only as useful as its utility in getting someone else to wield a sword. Everything else is just parchment and air.

Sure. I know all about speech and what not. We can label something hate speech and generally doesn't change it being protected speech. Yet we have arrested a lot of people for "incitement" and noting their hate speech. Well there's a whole lot of incitement going on right now and I'm pretty fearful considering the amount of MAMs from Arab and Muslim countries that have illegally crossed our border. These "protests" have made me quite fearful of them as they are out en masse in almost every city cheering on the deaths of those from October 7th and most of them have called for more. These protests have incited hate crimes against Jews, and what does the vegetable in chief do? Campaign against Islamophobia.

ETA: now if your argument is actions have consequences and this speech likely violated student codes of conduct and mass expulsions and suspensions happen as well as employment blacklists. I'm for it. But I'm consistent in my messaging saying we need to retake hold of our social institutions and that this needs to end.

ETA2: watching all of these protests, the video outside the White House calling for a 3rd Intifida. When do the riots begin? Are we prepared for this?
Buy ammo and train, find peeps you can trust to fight alongside you, and figure out how to build community ties with people who will have your back. These people ain't gonna stop until they get kicked outta the new world. Prepare accordingly.

Cause these people will happily slit our throats when they're done with the Jews.

See now…these guys you can arrest!
Did you forget? Some animals are more equal than others.

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Back