Israel and Iran

They're painting swastikas on synagogues, quick, call Antifa!...oh, wait...they're busy at the Trump rally...
A group of students at a nearby university, thought it was a good idea to dress up as Hamas terrorists. Then they openly asked who the Jews were at a party and "hunted" them.

Sadly, the Holocaust is still going on. My bloodline are probably rolling in their graves.

As I've said before, I'll say it again. As a country, we need to stay out of it. The Israelis are well versed at war, let them murder who needs to be murdered.

That said, I feel for the Palestinian civilians, they are at mercy of the Hamas but I believe, many voted for it, they made their beds.

I don't support either side, I support, we, the people, here, holding our fat bastard, leaching scum government, accountable but, I'd sooner like to see Hamas/Iran made into glass.

Someone explain to me how Byron the vegetable in chief even knew who Netanyahu was? If our country was remotely serious he would have been removed two years ago. BUT he'll tell Bibi that he'll likely get removed from office when the war is over? Yeah like no shit. But shut the hell up. Report: Biden indicated to Netanyahu he believes his days in office are numbered

Biden has even conveyed this sentiment to the prime minister, suggesting to Netanyahu during the president’s wartime visit to Israel last month that the premier think about lessons he’d want to relay to his successor, Politico reports, citing two senior administration officials.

A third US official says that the expectation within the administration is that Netanyahu would only be able to remain in power for a few more months or until the early phase of Israel’s ground incursion into Gaza ends. However, all officials acknowledged the volatility of Israeli politics, which serves as a caveat to their speculations.

Interesting.

The Houthis who we keep calling Rebels continuously seems to show that they are pretty organized. They even have their own military awards. They're close to being as organized as CSA or 13 Colonies then just a "rebel" movement.

Been awhile since I looked at the map, I guess all the military aid and troops that Saudi committed to that did a whole lot of nothing.

Americans second?

Also...wtf. There is a rise of one thing right now in this country and it is not what she's addressing.

Last edited:
So after the Hamas/Israel panel we did this afternoon, a cadet came up to me and asked what my opinion was on China deleting Israel from Chinese maps. I told him I was unfamiliar. I looked it up a few minutes ago, and it's totally a thing.

Israel Goes Unnamed on China Online Maps
China deletes Israel from online maps: report

View attachment 43386
Looking closely the map, it has Israel’s’ borders, Lebanon is also outlined but not named. I’d have to doubt the map makers ability, not that the PRC doesn’t like renaming geographic areas.

The Houthis who we keep calling Rebels continuously seems to show that they are pretty organized. They even have their own military awards. They're close to being as organized as CSA or 13 Colonies then just a "rebel" movement.

Been awhile since I looked at the map, I guess all the military aid and troops that Saudi committed to that did a whole lot of nothing.

Yemen right now consists mainly of 3 forces, the Houthis, the internationally recognized government, and the Southern Transitional Council. The "IRG" controls more territory (which is mostly desert), The STC has a portion of the southern coast, but the Houthis have what passes for the economic center of the country and enjoy a huge amount of support from Iran. The war is as much civil as it religious being split along Sunni-Shia lines.

The Saudis and the UAE have primarily used airstrikes to fight the Houthis. Both have committed ground troops, but the UAE's are largely conscripts. The forces involved in the IRG vs. Houthi side, near as I can research, are roughly the same in overall manpower.

The Houthis control enough dominant terrain to help defend their enclave. This also means the IRG controls terrain which favors its defense as well. Saudi led offensives regained a lot of territory for the IRG, but ran up against the terrain and what I suspect is a very questionable quality of their troops. The naval blockade has had obvious mixed success.

The Houthis/ Iranians are smart. Bend, but don't break, attrite the coalition, and just hang on. Eventually, the coalition will get tired of the cost in blood and treasure and give up. This plus COVID kind of broke the will of the Saudi's and UAE. History, no doubt reinforced by Iraq and Afghanistan, reminded the world you can win without winning.

The coalition did a lot of something, but the deck was kind of stacked against them. When the main offensive in 2015 failed the crush the Houthis, the war became a slow burn leading us to today. If Iran wasn't involved? The Houthis would have been exterminated years ago.

Here's an idea:

Rebuild Gaza and Israel... But Only With Iran's Money • The Havok Journal

So yes, I was shocked that we were funneling even more money into the Gaza money pit, but I shouldn’t have been. The US has been wasting money in Gaza for decades. Even though Gaza is run by a terror regime which is literally constituted to destroy our ally Israel, we continue to pump money into the region. Given that the government of Hamas is thoroughly and irredeemably corrupt, most of the money we give them is siphoned off into the hands of plutocrats or into Hamas’ militant wing, where it is used to build tunnels, rockets, and to support other means of Islamist-inspired terror.

Even in the case where humanitarian aid is used for humanitarian purposes, it simply offsets the money that Hamas would otherwise be forced to use for goods and services for their people. So for example, if I have a budget of $100 million to split between the classic “guns or butter” dilemma, and the Americans give me another $100 million… well, folks, if I’m Hamas then it looks like I now have $200 million for guns. Forget about the butter. Thanks (and death to) America!

1698950548504.png

Someone explain to me how Byron the vegetable in chief even knew who Netanyahu was? If our country was remotely serious he would have been removed two years ago. BUT he'll tell Bibi that he'll likely get removed from office when the war is over? Yeah like no shit. But shut the hell up. Report: Biden indicated to Netanyahu he believes his days in office are numbered
Obama/Biden spent a lot of US Taxpayer money trying to influence their election. This is just a continuation of that.

"Madam Vice President? What would you say is...what's the one topic where you are an expert?"

"Heh, I....HAHAHHAHA!!! The dick!!! Willie Brown! Great man...because he's a man and a man has a penis! And sometimes that penis tastes like career advancement and...BWAHAHAHAHA!!! and, and Cheerios! Not the British cheerios, the...the...the cereal HAHAHAHAAZ that round cereal which is so delicious and...and...and...HAHAHAHAA...and, andand HARD! No! HAHAHAHAHA! Crunchy! Penis is HAHAHAHS penis is hard, not cereal! Anyway, that's, that's, that's what I know because I know it and because it is HAHAHAH familiar and that's COCK! HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, boy, WIllie's willie and also broccoli is green and good for HAHAHA you. Eat broccoli."

At this time of worldwide uncertainty, turbulence, widespread political violence towards our allies, and overall distrust in the governemnt, it's good to see the VP stay grounded and focus on what really matters.

Harris/Biden 2024! **(American flag next to Hamas flag, next to Alphabet people flag emoji)**

Yemen right now consists mainly of 3 forces, the Houthis, the internationally recognized government, and the Southern Transitional Council. The "IRG" controls more territory (which is mostly desert), The STC has a portion of the southern coast, but the Houthis have what passes for the economic center of the country and enjoy a huge amount of support from Iran. The war is as much civil as it religious being split along Sunni-Shia lines.

The Saudis and the UAE have primarily used airstrikes to fight the Houthis. Both have committed ground troops, but the UAE's are largely conscripts. The forces involved in the IRG vs. Houthi side, near as I can research, are roughly the same in overall manpower.

The Houthis control enough dominant terrain to help defend their enclave. This also means the IRG controls terrain which favors its defense as well. Saudi led offensives regained a lot of territory for the IRG, but ran up against the terrain and what I suspect is a very questionable quality of their troops. The naval blockade has had obvious mixed success.

The Houthis/ Iranians are smart. Bend, but don't break, attrite the coalition, and just hang on. Eventually, the coalition will get tired of the cost in blood and treasure and give up. This plus COVID kind of broke the will of the Saudi's and UAE. History, no doubt reinforced by Iraq and Afghanistan, reminded the world you can win without winning.

The coalition did a lot of something, but the deck was kind of stacked against them. When the main offensive in 2015 failed the crush the Houthis, the war became a slow burn leading us to today. If Iran wasn't involved? The Houthis would have been exterminated years ago.
I know our guys do some stupid shit on video, but look at these fucknuts (they're actually trying to be serious):

I know our guys do some stupid shit on video, but look at these fucknuts (they're actually trying to be serious):

The intro/start with the flag poles on their backs reminds me of all the "banners" you can earn/collect in games. Heck, Blizzard gave one as part of Blizzcon for WoW players. I wonder what class they all play...

I couldn't think of anything else the rest of the 70sec I watched.

Back