Israel and Iran

From the River to the Sea, based on what I'm seeing in Baghdad, London, Paris, Incirlik isn't even about Palestine. It's about a new Jihad. That's what most concerning. And people wonder why Egypt, Jordan,Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, etc don't want these people in their country, yet our western ideals forces us to accept people into our country that we should not.

but can we?
really?
arrest them?
for what?
Its really just another version of peaceful protest - unless you are living your life to the sociopolitical right of the joe biden approved social credit score - then it becomes an insurrection at which point you are well and truly fucked...

"Finish The Job" - vote for O'Biden/Harris in '24

Q: And why are you at the pro-Palestinian/anti-Israel protest?

A: I really like the chick with the ISIS flag. If I hit her up with some jihadist buzzwords maybe she'll go out with me.

Q: And how about you, sir?

A: I majored in Art History. So I'm pretty much free every day.

From the River to the Sea, based on what I'm seeing in Baghdad, London, Paris, Incirlik isn't even about Palestine. It's about a new Jihad. That's what most concerning. And people wonder why Egypt, Jordan,Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, etc don't want these people in their country, yet our western ideals forces us to accept people into our country that we should not.

Gates of Vienna will become Dallas Outerbelt and Siege of Amsterdam... The demographic shift isn't going to happen in the next 30-50 years, but it's going to happen unless western civilization wakes up or decides to start having kids again.

Weren't those WP everyone was complaining about in the first week just air burst munitions? As far as I'm concerned, we should be worried about WP and thermobaric bombs when they have all those hostages "POWs" back.

Yesterday on the old TwiX I saw my girl Gal trending. "I bet this is good" so I clicked on the little sidebar.

Holy shit, I laughed so hard. Common themes:
- Ana de Armas unfollowed Gal Gadot (seriously, no one else was mentioned, just AdA)
- Gal is a Z-list actress
- Gal 100% supports genocide
- Gal committed war crimes/ genocide while she was in the IDF

On and on and on.

Google Gal Gadot feminist and the results talk about how she's a strong, brave woman, an inspiration to girls everywhere... articles from very liberal publications. The same people sucking her metaphorical dick years ago are now whipped into a "monkey feeding time at the zoo" frenzy over this video.

I absolutely LOVE watching the Left display it's rampant hypocrisy and double standards. Facts? Why bother with facts when you can screech and throw poo at people?

And the 22 Democrats who voted to censure that POS Radish Taliban or whatever her name is? That was another gut buster.

Just another example of the USA descending into "America: The Reality Show"

Of course, in all fairness -I remember a lot of amercians hating on her for being a part of the "Imagine" ewetoob video during that deadly pandemic that killed all but 99.9987 % of the global population.
...the MediaPolitical complex doesn't give a shit - if it bleeds it leads.

Google Gal Gadot feminist and the results talk about how she's a strong, brave woman, an inspiration to girls everywhere... articles from very liberal publications. The same people sucking her metaphorical dick years ago are now whipped into a "monkey feeding time at the zoo" frenzy over this video.
Yep. She went from "girl boss" to "genocider" in like 10 seconds.

WWII - Destroys entire cities (crickets)
Korea - Destroys/ invades entire cities (crickets)
Vietnam - Destroys Hue to save Hue (some protests)
1990's to present - Balkans/ Africa (Save us, US, do something!!!)
GWOT - Collateral damage, here's a check
Israel 2023 - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! War crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are targeting babies!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people playing the race card, or any card for that matter, but "c'mon, man" this is pretty obvious.

Call me crazy - but if the military uniform being worn by Hamas is civilian clothes, and Hamas is in fact, the legitimate government of Palestine - is it therefore crazy to state that even under the worst case scenario, both sides are simply shooting at enemy soldiers that are dressed in their countries preferred choice of military uniform?

If Hamas is the government, then isn't is ALSO safe to say that it wasn't actually a terrorist attack, it was just a special military operation with one country briefly invading into another as part of a limited incursion?

asking for a friend

Back