Israel and Iran

I can understand why the protestors are worked up. Most of them have zero experience in this realm. All they see are apartments being blown up and dead babies being dug up and paraded about. Hamas propaganda, for certain, but not very far from the truth, either. The realities of crushing a dug in, well-funded and somewhat trained insurgency are difficult to relate to someone who's never been more than a few hundred miles from home, and that only to go to college.

So far, given the coverage of the massacres on October seventh, absolutely superb messaging by Hamas and Iran. Not so much for Israel and the Western Powers.

How do you counter this? One video by Ms. Gadot, no matter how well done, isn't going to do it. One article won't, either no matter how much I agree with what Mr. Spencer wrote. Is there a fix?

Interesting times, indeed.

he fell because he was clubbed with a heavy blunt object
...but that doesn't fit the narrative

Five little protestors jumping on the bed
One got clubbed and now he’s dead.
POTUS called the Media and the Media said...
"Old Man fell and bumped his head”

I can understand why the protestors are worked up. Most of them have zero experience in this realm. All they see are apartments being blown up and dead babies being dug up and paraded about. Hamas propaganda, for certain, but not very far from the truth, either. The realities of crushing a dug in, well-funded and somewhat trained insurgency are difficult to relate to someone who's never been more than a few hundred miles from home, and that only to go to college.

So far, given the coverage of the massacres on October seventh, absolutely superb messaging by Hamas and Iran. Not so much for Israel and the Western Powers.

How do you counter this? One video by Ms. Gadot, no matter how well done, isn't going to do it. One article won't, either no matter how much I agree with what Mr. Spencer wrote. Is there a fix?

Interesting times, indeed.
They're "worked up" because they have been taught to hate white people, and the West and everything associated with it. And they know there are no real consequences for doing so.

The reason there are so many dead Palestinians, is that Hamas needs dead Palestinians more than Israel does.

Everything starts with one. Hamas started with one thing, and it turned into this. One article by John Spencer and one action by Gal Gadot can be the base layer of a cultural avalanche.

At the end of the day we counter this by not enabling crybully bullshit and start holding people accountable for their actions.

The reason there are so many dead Palestinians, is that Hamas needs dead Palestinians more than Israel does.

Terrorists engineer their enemies to react in ways that suit their objectives. The Jews tragic past has made them genetically biased to respond to threats with overwhelming force.

God, I love that.

Let's talk #'s. To put things in perspective, in over a year and a half of fighting in Ukraine there have been only around 9,700 killed. We have all seen the pictures and videos, towns and small cities, whole regions reduced to rubble. We also know that the initial fighting in areas civilians were trapped, under bombardment, and attacked as they fled by Russians w/helicopters, tanks, jets, the whole 9 yards.

Why would be accept that Israel killed 10,000 in the past few weeks. "The Ministry of Health in Ramallah says more than 10,000 Palestinians have died in the military campaign launched in response by Israel." yes it is more densely populated, but what's the difference between hitting an nearly empty building in Gaza and mowing groups down on highways, in fields, etc. in Ukraine?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07/middleeast/palestinian-israeli-deaths-gaza-dg/index.html

"From 24 February 2022, which marked the start of the large-scale armed attack by the Russian Federation, to 10 September 2023, OHCHR recorded 27,149 civilian casualties in the country: 9,614 killed and 17,535 injured."

Some charts:

1699562763040.png

1699562781926.png

Ukraine: civilian casualty update 11 September 2023

From the jihad's own mouths..:
Ukraine war reaches 500 days, UN laments 9,000 civilians killed

So, my bro calls me with a question.

Will I accompany him to a menorah lighting on 12/10 in New Hope, Pa, central part of our county.

Apparently, most Jewish organizations are going underground or not doing it, completely for fear of cunts doing retarded, violent shit.

As a Jew, I've never been to one but in this case, we'll go. Some rabbi from Philly and local Jews in that area are like, fuck that, we're lighting it.

Me/Maria, him and Amy will go, he's catholic.

I'll have my glock, I'll take extra mags and trauma gear, just in case.

I hope nothing happens but I kinda hope some cunt gets in my face. Fuck around and find out will be the lesson of the day, I'll use my grandfather's black jack he had in WW2, he gave my pop, pop gave me.

So the Met has been super woke with their response to pro Hamas protests. They called English Protestors counter protestors. Said they were violent. (Appears that there was violence, but that was partly in response to how people who were for England and Celebrating Armistice Day were treated). Met made it incredibly hard for Veterans to access the Cenotaph where the Hamas protest was planned...whoever approved that permit for the Hamas protest is a complete idiot.

Key note in this release was that the Hamas Protest was not peaceful and was definitely worse.

AC Matt Twist statement on policing operation in central London

At the end of the PSC march, we once again saw breakaway groups behaving in an intimidating manner.

Officers intercepted a group of 150 who were wearing face coverings and firing fireworks. Arrests were made after some of the fireworks struck officers in the face.

There were also a number of serious offences identified in relation to hate crime and possible support for proscribed organisations during the protest that we are actively investigating.

Like...the statement calls out the Pro England people more...but then they have a whole thread on Hamas protestors they're looking for. Can we "make it make sense"?

ETA: Follow up on MIT, so they didn't suspend students like they were required to IAW with their student conduct policy because of their visa status. Sorry, but being here on a visa is a privilege.

Last edited:
5 dead in reported helo crash. Not entirely sure if it’s directly related to the Hamas/Israel war, but operations in “eastern Mediterranean” make it likely.

5 US service members killed in military aircraft crash over eastern Mediterranean Sea during training mission

Probably 160th, but maybe an AF rescue bird?

Israel rejects calls for cease-fire in Hamas war as Gaza hospitals go dark

The aircraft that the service members were flying in had "suffered a mishap" and crashed, according to U.S. European Command (EUCOM). It was on a routine refueling air mission.

The aircraft was a spec ops Black Hawk helicopter.
The training accident is under investigation.

Blue skies.

. . . been a while since there's been a helo AR mishap that resulted in a crash that killed folks. It'll be a bit before the initial accident report becomes available (if it ever does).

Shifting gears a touch, Israel needs to keep the pressure on Hamas as long as they can, no matter what the public relations picture looks like. The longer the IDF has a free hand, the better the end results for all of us. The Palestinian casualty count is unfortunate but not at all unexpected. Those protesting . . . well, Hamas has a global reach because of those who think they're doing the right thing.

Back