Israel and Iran

You might want to rethink the assessment. 100 to 1 she's got hairy pits.

Devil Doc's story time:

One summer in the mid-90s during a drought in which I could get a date some of my friends decided to set me up on a series of blind dates, figuring at least one would land me somewhere.

I met this one gal at her apartment, we decided to walk a couple block to this Mexican place, then walk a couple more blocks to Ben & Jerry's. It being summer, she wore this lovely sun dress with this little sweater.

Things were going just smoothly, we were having a good time. We got our ice cream and decided to sit on a bench and chat and watch people on the sidewalk. She took off her sweater, and as she sat down she pulled up her dress just a little to let it flow off the side of her legs as she crossed her legs. Turns out she was hairier than a Great Ape. I mean, luxurious hair from at least her knees all the way to her ankles (all I could see), and the hairiest arms and armpits. The rest of the night that was all I could think about it.

I couple weeks later our mutual friend who arranged the date said she'd been bummed I had not called, and asked why. So I told him. He said something like, "yeah, I didn't think you'd notice." I was like, "c'mon, man!"

^We've always had plenty of idiots, now we get to see them in the news because viral videos, Tik Toks and whatnot.

Reality being what it is, better to have these fine jihad supporters talking out in the open in case it ever actually does go down.

I'm no hoarder, but i did purchase more ammo since this kicked off and will continue to purchase what I can afford.

… and now people are reading Bin Laden’s letter to America and.. agreeing with it? Wow. This Hamas thing really is making people lose their minds.

There’s jihadist money behind foreign students, smoothing their enrollment and visa process. (Like Sami Al Arian BITD.) They provide the core of agitation and the empty-headed American college kids jump on any bandwagon they think is trendy. It’s easy and fun to be an anarchist when you have no job, few responsibilities and daddy’s footing all the bills.

My bro and I are making plans to attend a menorah lighting in our county on 10 Dec.

It's outside, public but many local rabbis are afraid to do so.

We are going, obviously, I'm half jew, but mostly in solidarity/making a stand.

We'll be strapped, we'll have med gear on the low low with us.

Ryan's wife is friends with New Hope (the town it's in) chamber of commerce dude, he knows our intentions.

Frankly, we are trying to get a reserved parking spot in front of venue so we can have other stuff in my truck, if you catch my drift.

Problem is, the towns manager is nervous and does not support public lighting for safety issue, hence, won't give cops for security, like I fucking trust part time cops for my security.

Chamber of commerce guy told town manager "where should we hold it, a fucking attic?"

Only if the door is a bookcase...
Yep. These days, fucking Americans would turn jews in to terrorists.

Covid proved this.

Funny how, folks can't separate non trust of Israeli government vs innocent jews being massacred by savages, all jews are bad.

Imagine if this happened at St. Marks in town were we were married or in a mosque in fucking Philly.

Covid proved this.

Funny how, folks can't separate non trust of Israeli government vs innocent jews being massacred by savages, all jews are bad.

Imagine if this happened at St. Marks in town were we were married or in a mosque in fucking Philly.

Bruh, they don't want to kill ALL of the Jews, just those in Israel.

The rest will come later.

Covid proved this.
You are ALWAYS welcome at my house. @Steve1839 and I have zero tolerance for this shit. You didn't get to meet my friend who helped me arrange our wedding. I sent my youngest to her Jewish preschool and we have been friends for 25 years. Her husband (only Jewish cowboy I know) is probably better armed than we are. He does competitive mounted (horseback) shooting with his daughter and autistic son. We are proud to call them friends.
Thinking of mounting a mini-gun on the roof. Might have to do some "shopping" at SHOT.

You are ALWAYS welcome at my house. @Steve1839 and I have zero tolerance for this shit. You didn't get to meet my friend who helped me arrange our wedding. I sent my youngest to her Jewish preschool and we have been friends for 25 years. Her husband (only Jewish cowboy I know) is probably better armed than we are. He does competitive mounted (horseback) shooting with his daughter and autistic son. We are proud to call them friends.
Thinking of mounting a mini-gun on the roof. Might have to do some "shopping" at SHOT.

Deal!!!

I've shit all over on the Poles in the past, but this was a very classy move. Well done. Also, I can't believe I'm calling any portion of soccer 'classy'.

Poland, Israel Under-21 players refuse to play first minute at Euro Qualifying

Nov 18 (Reuters) - Poland and Israel players declined to play the first minute of their European Under-21 Championship Qualifying match as a gesture of solidarity with the victims of the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks.

According to media reports, soccer's governing body UEFA, did not approve the minute of silence on Friday. Reuters has contacted UEFA for a comment.

I'm posting the quote tweet because Mr Twellman is indeed full of it. This is only occurring right now because one party has allowed Pro Hamas rallies to be a cornerstone of their platform recently. If all of these genocidal protests were being condemned and stopped by College presidents. (they violate many of the student codes of conduct) Then we wouldn't see Nazis assemble in the open.

But just to let everyone know. Hamas is an offshoot of the Ba'ath Party. Which is a party that draws lineage from whom?

Shown here:

Normal looking sling bag with trauma stuff, not seen is head light, multi tool, 2 extra glock mags, an AR mag.

This is for that menorah lighting. In case some antisemitic cunt(s) want to do retarded shit.

I also have my personal med gear in an ankle holster and EDC stuff.

Probably also good if I'm in public, anywhere.

Attachments

• 20231119_145153.jpg
    20231119_145153.jpg
    958.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20231119_145115.jpg
    20231119_145115.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
Back