Israel and Iran

Regarding the above, that’s how stupid they are. But I digress. The worlds most successful terrorist is Nelson Mandela, closely followed by Martin McGuinness who had a spectacular win creating Bloody Sunday. If you look at the alphabet soup of terrorist organisations over the past ‘so long,’ the one identifier that separates these two from the pack is one word, negotiation. They both negotiated, by which I mean that they used the sword to force their opposition to opposition to the table & negotiated an outcome, to the benefit of all. With 20 million black South Africans & 4 million whites, it could have gone very badly, which is the point as when you achieve parity the violence becomes secondary, it’s served it’s purpose. To wit, Mandela said lay down your arms, we live together now. McGuinness’ path was more circular, but achieved the same goal as a representative firstly of the PIRA & then Sinn Fein & one of the architects of the Good Friday Agreement.
I use these two men to illustrate what can be achieved at the point of a gun, but at a critical point, violence is put aside. The list of terrorist groups that don’t get it is long & any acronym you can immediately conjure up comes to mind, let alone The Liberation Tiigers Of Tamil Eelam (one of the best IMO) the Shining Path, the Weather Men & the Symbionese Liberation Army. The trouble with HAMAS is that in their charter is non negotiation with the state of Israel, which is a fatal flaw. I would mention that radicals on both sides have had a hand in where they find themselves to wit; Yitgzac Rabin & Anwar Sadat, but be that as it may, there have some close calls & about five maybe six attempts at finding a way forward, the best under Ehud Barack, but no, rejected by the other side as not being enough. The Free Palestine rabble will be defeated again, due to this sticking point of non negotiation, another glorious defeat in the cause of Islam, by the evil western powers of domination. Palestine needs to be free, but free from the terrorist HAMAS entity, no more, no less. My analysis fails me with what the endgame look like, who looks after ‘the Palestinians’ those who are the residents of Gaza & the West Bank when all this terrible carnage is finished, for they seem to be seperate from HAMAS, similar to the Kashmiris who just want to poke along, raise their kids, pay their dues.
BTW, not fuelled by single malt this time around, but rather a spanking Limestone Coast Cab Sav, you guys…Californian wines, get serious…Peace Out.

At least local chapters have marched in solidarity with Hamas protestors and chanted with them. But Irish people supporting terrorists is nothing new.
In the current political environment, anyone who is "oppressed" is going to side with anyone who commits violence against an "oppressor." It makes for some very interesting international bedfellows.

Under the scenario where British soldiers could enter your home and take your daughter/wife etc. I support By Any Means Necessary.

Under the current "colonial" system where your country got their ass kicked and taken over 1-500 years ago, and the only real oppression you have to deal with is the Kings face on your money and in government buildings, or a blockade around your country because fuckers want to shoot hundreds of rockets at Israel, no sympathy...

There are better videos I’m seeing on Instagram but I don’t know how to embed them.

Go to insta & in the tray below you should see what looks like a paper aeroplane. Click on that & a selection of ways to send/embed should show up.

Uh... wtf. I really wish Israel would clean up their own problems and not dump them in the West.

Israeli MKs call on West to 'welcome' refugees from Gaza

I was out jogging a few days ago in my area. Saw a car coming by with NY plates so i pay attention. The fake NY vanity plates are popular back home on the front bumper. Josh Allen, Pizza Man etc.

Hassan 14, haji behind the wheel, Lebanese flag in the mirrow with beads.

As much as dont want to think about it I do. Wonder 14th letter of the alphabet is...? N. Hassan Nasrallah???

Get your ass out of here.

I was out jogging a few days ago in my area. Saw a car coming by with NY plates so i pay attention. The fake NY vanity plates are popular back home on the front bumper. Josh Allen, Pizza Man etc.

Hassan 14, haji behind the wheel, Lebanese flag in the mirrow with beads.

As much as dont want to think about it I do. Wonder 14th letter of the alphabet is...? N. Hassan Nasrallah???

Get your ass out of here.
That's why I'm done with the Middle East. Same with the people who come to the west and don't assimilate or bring their old world bullshit with them. If Palestinians are such a burden for the Israeli state, why is Israel pushing them on the West?

It's like having a neighbor who constantly dumps rusty shit in your backyard, then threatens/cajoles/guilts you for cleaning up said garbage. Also, said garbage spontaneously explodes or combusts. But hey, you're the bad guy when the garbage they're dumping is turning your yard into a HAZMAT site.

At least local chapters have marched in solidarity with Hamas protestors and chanted with them. But Irish people supporting terrorists is nothing new.
In the current political environment, anyone who is "oppressed" is going to side with anyone who commits violence against an "oppressor." It makes for some very interesting international bedfellows.
Oddly enough, apparently one of the diversity hires stabbed some kids and their teacher at a park. Irish people are rioting over the immigrants Ireland has been letting in now. Maybe Irelands political class is bought, just like the one we have here.

Violent clashes break out in Dublin after knife attack that injured 3 children

Oddly enough, apparently one of the diversity hires stabbed some kids and their teacher at a park. Irish people are rioting over the immigrants Ireland has been letting in now. Maybe Irelands political class is bought, just like the one we have here.

Violent clashes break out in Dublin after knife attack that injured 3 children

Cracks me up that the Irish are burning shit. Stop fucking burning fish n chip shops are start burning government buildings that are the reason for the immigration disasters. That's my take on it. I'd be pissed off too.

Back