Israel and Iran

Th
I don't remember this exactly so anyone should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But back in the day when Nidal Hassan shot up Fort Hood, I remember a general officer making a public announcement along the lines of, "the worst thing that could happen is if we react with Islamophobia." Um, no. For me as a military leader, the worst thing that could happen is, that it happens again. Islamophobia is bad, but it's not as bad as my Soldiers getting murdered by one of their own.

Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia

The line between Islamophobia and common sense is a laser.

I've lived among "peaceful" Muslims, but I also know what they are about and the end state PREACHED TO THEM. Anti-Semitism is baked into Allah's followers. Can Muslims be persuaded to live among Jews? Of course they can. Is that a long row to hoe? Yup. It takes work and how much of that work is done is the Muslim community?

I'm pretty sure we know that answer.

I'd also note that Hamasistinians are a minority in the Muslim community. Look at border countries with actual immigration policies. (Take note United States)

ISLAMIC COUNTRIES DON'T WANT THE HAMASISTINIANS.

That border control tells us all we need to know, the rest is icing on the cake. Too bad the Western world eats kale for desert. When a terrorist country (Egypt) doesn't want your kind? You're nothing. You're nobody. You are a political movement.

And this argument hasn't even touched "from the river to the sea."

But, hey. support Jewish genocide all you want.

Not really sure where to put this as it's sort of related to this considering this asshole was motivated by Hamas...

So the people that rioted have been speaking out for months about illegal immigration and over-immigration from certain countries that do not fit with Ireland culturally. This rhetoric would be like if a Democrat said we needed the Police and FBI to target BLM.

I'd also note that Hamasistinians are a minority in the Muslim community. Look at border countries with actual immigration policies. (Take note United States)

ISLAMIC COUNTRIES DON'T WANT THE HAMASISTINIANS.

Terrorism by a Palestinian diaspora is more the West's idea on preventing them from gaining 3rd country citizenship.

Most common reason given by muslim Arab countries for not taking Palestinians is they believe once most of the people that lost their property in 1948 or 67 move from the surrounding areas Israel will either form a larger majority or encroach further. Thats not a bogus argument.

However WE all know the reasoning behind that also, keep a perpetual population in stateless limbo, keep pressure on all sides that leads to disenfranchisement and resentment, prevent growth of an Arch Enemy jewish state within the greater Caliphate arabian lands, and never admit that Israel is now an established state that kicked everybody in the neighborhood's ass.

Terrorism by a Palestinian diaspora is more the West's idea on preventing them from gaining 3rd country citizenship.

Most common reason given by muslim Arab countries for not taking Palestinians is they believe once most of the people that lost their property in 1948 or 67 move from the surrounding areas Israel will either form a larger majority or encroach further. Thats not a bogus argument.

However WE all know the reasoning behind that also, keep a perpetual population in stateless limbo, keep pressure on all sides that leads to disenfranchisement and resentment, prevent growth of an Arch Enemy jewish state within the greater Caliphate arabian lands, and never admit that Israel is now an established state that kicked everybody in the neighborhood's ass.

Palestinians breed faster than Mormons and South American Catholics.

From the nation to the uhm - the mountains to the sea, down the river with me...
...from sea to shining sea, my mortgage should be free - the mortgage isn't free but Mountain Dew is free...
...I got it - from the mountains to the river to the sea, the Philistines are uhm, you know... the thing

c'mon man

Palestinians breed faster than Mormons and South American Catholics.

So do the Somalians, and some of the other African immigrants. Was on OB clinical in October and this woman was having #7. Still only make up 1% of the population of Ohio. I'm curious to see how that changes in a couple generations, now that having children is immoral.

Not like they haven't done it before, so I don't know why this is even news worthy.
I don't discuss world events much with family or friends, but this is what I refer to when asked about thoughts on Palestine vs Israel. Regardless of how/ when this thing "ends", its not over until Israel decides it is.

Last edited:
I'm really interested to learn when Naziism became completely allowed to be a normal thing in our society...as long as the person expressing it was an Arab.

Because the message forced down the masses' throats is "free Palestine". People who will claim to be, and probably legitimately believe themselves to be, supporters of Israel will go through a floor and double routine to support Palestine and "from the river to sea". "I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists."

Uh, okay.

Anyway, you can show that video to every American and people will still support Palestine because they have no idea what "intifada" means.

Besides, why are you hating on Palestine? They just want some..."living space", that's all.

I don't know how true this is, and I don't think we should know about this at all (What with clandestine being clandestine), but if true it does give me a little hard on...

View attachment 43597

Mossad Kidons are operatives specializing in assassinations. Executions have to be approved by a committee chaired by the incumbent PM. There's even an 80-page manual for icing people at Mossad's training school. 🤣

Last edited:
Back