Israel and Iran

Cameras everywhere nowadays. It must be damn near impossible to do something like this in a city anymore without being ID'd.

I mean...what do the cameras show? A bunch of people in a hotel, some playing dress up.

Cameras didn't show any crimes being committed. I get your point about the surveillance state, but nothing concrete in those videos, especially not the elimination of a terrorist.

Last edited:
I mean...what do the cameras show? A bunch of people in a hotel, some playing dress up. Playing dress up is celebrated, especially if you're the Assistant HHS Secretary or a guy competing in college women's swimming.

Cameras didn't show any crimes being committed. I get your point about the surveillance state, but nothing concrete in those videos, especially not the elimination of a terrorist.

That's just a short video. The assassins and their identities were all over the news back then There are multiple exposes and documentaries on the hit.

That's just a short video. The assassins and their identities were all over the news back then There are multiple exposes and documentaries on the hit.

I think we are saying the same thing here, regardingyour initialpost and video. The surveillance is everywhere. State or private. That's how these folks ended up with their faces in the public eye. I agree that is almost inevitable nowadays in any modern city.

My caveat to that was the fact that they still pulled off the hit outside of that camera surveillance. It shows that you can find blind spots of opportunity, even in a camera heavy metropolitan area.

I also don't think the Israelis care, or maybe even relish, that everyone knows it was them.

Last edited:
The Houthi's want some evidently...

Of course, our President didn't believe they needed to remain on the terror list.

Thinking out loud, and I'm sure the right people have thought of this and of course it shouldn't be made public:

How long before Carney runs out of munitions to engage these threats? Where does its relief come from? And its relief? Not all DDGs are capable of engaging TBMs. They now become super low density, super high demand assets and you can't just convert other DDGs into TBM killers by giving them new missiles.

I think we are saying the same thing here, regardingyour initialpost and video. The surveillance is everywhere. State or private. That's how these folks ended up with their faces in the public eye. I agree that is almost inevitable nowadays in any modern city.

My caveat to that was the fact that they still pulled off the hit outside of that camera surveillance. It shows that you can find blind spots of opportunity, even in a camera heavy metropolitan area.

I also don't think the Israelis care, or maybe even relish, that everyone knows it was them.

But my point is that it took this whole teams identity gettinf spilled to hit one guy.

We shouldn't want to see Israel take out the top few guys and have these fucks produce international arrest warrants for their spooks. Whether they ever get arrested or not doesn't matter, these guys and gals should be out of the public eye and free as birds, killing the shit out of the whole jihad Div. and Bgd. staff.

Also, now I know everything I saw on Bourne Identity and Mission Impossible is complete BS and my dreams are shattered....

Israel doing the kind of Israeli shit we love and respect...

Per WSJ, Israel assembled a system of large pumps to flood Hamas’s tunnel system under Gaza with water from the Mediterranean Sea.

LFG!

Israel Weighs Plan to Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater
WSJ said:
Israel has assembled a system of large pumps it could use to flood Hamas’s vast network of tunnels under the Gaza Strip with seawater, a tactic that could destroy the tunnels and drive the fighters from their underground refuge but also threaten Gaza’s water supply, U.S. officials said.

The Israel Defense Forces finished assembling large seawater pumps roughly one mile north of the Al-Shati refugee camp around the middle of last month. Each of at least five pumps can draw water from the Mediterranean Sea and move thousands of cubic meters of water per hour into the tunnels, flooding them within weeks.

EDIT:
Didn't have time to look to hard. My memory could be wrong, there certainly wasn't any major stories dedicated to that statement. As the kids say: No cap.

FWIW

Last edited:
So, the mental gymnastics of these idiot women is hilarious shit. They allow the Hamas protestors to harass a minority and its against their student codes of conduct and they do nothing.

Also idiots like Wes who went to Afghanistan but thinks Fallujah is comparable to Gaza and wants to talk about NATO's civilian protection program...I'm sorry if we wanted to win in Afghanistan we would have had a looser ROE...you know as loose as the one that took out a family of four whose patriarch worked for an American NGO, but just happened to drive a white toyota on the wrong day.

Last edited:
So, the mental gymnastics of these idiot women is hilarious shit. They allow the Hamas protestors to harass a minority and its against their student codes of conduct and they do nothing.

Also idiots like Wes who went to Afghanistan but thinks Fallujah is comparable to Gaza and wants to talk about NATO's civilian protection program...I'm sorry if we wanted to win in Afghanistan we would have had a looser ROE...you know as loose as the one that took out a family of four whose patriarch worked for an American NGO, but just happened to drive a white toyota on the wrong day.

So, the Battle of Berlin has entered the chat.

Soviets: 80k
German military: 95k
German civilians: 125k

Hue City decided to @ the Discord during Tet in 1968.

Civilian: 5.5k
NVA/ VietCong: Roughly 5k (numbers vary)
US/ ARVN: less than 1k

This matters when you start looking at percentages of the civilian population. If someone wants to talk ratios, uh okay. Dig into percentages and I'm sorry, Gaza, but your narrative is weak. People are cherry picking facts, as usual, to support their cause.

Back