Israel and Iran

Ironic. The woke movement in academia, media, and intelligence, had heavy Jewish involvement. The monster these people helped create is being used against them now. How about them apples?

1702218950353.png

To all the antisemitic fucks in the world that wants us dead...

My pops and I just lit our Hanukkah candles via video, I'm working.

Unapologetically an American Jew.

Went in for swim lessons yesterday since I suck. Place is built for kids, but has adult lessons too. Nice side of town.

Walk in through the lobby there's a Christmas tree 🎄 inside and paper menorah 🕎 in the window, no haji type decorations. Not that i would oppose that sort of thing around one of their hollidays, just setting the scene.

Also, a couple arab and somalian families inside watching their kids lessons. Everyone happy as can be. No Ceasefire or Stop The genocide fuckers in sight.

America....just as it was invisioned. 🇺🇸

Yeah, but who replaces her and what agenda are they pushing?

Im kind of happy to have these huge business tycoons and hedge fund manager types right now. I think they could have completely ignored all this or gone with the wokes. They still would have kept making money, possibly even more than fighting the Agenda.

Hopefully the mega millionaires all get together, and i mean all over the country. Control the purse strings and pull the universities collective heads out of their asses. Demand some real Americans on these boards. Ditch the rich commies who have the numbers but not the shear amount of cash.

No idea of the context just from the pictures. But making enemy combatants who are known to utilize suicide vests take off their clothes before being searched, safeguarded, and sped to the rear—where presumably they will clothed and otherwise cared for—seems prudent.

Exactly. The pictures have circulated over the last week. There's a few others. Where dozens are sitting together in urban terrain all down to shorts and skivvies. They have security. And obviously are being held and pending transport. They all will end up with a shower, a jumpsuit, and three squares a day in a decent prison block in Israel.

BUT, Pro Hamas accounts, and Jack Murphy are all over the internet calling this dehumanizing and saying it is bad and will haunt Israel.

When it is in fact...doctrinal.

Exactly. The pictures have circulated over the last week. There's a few others. Where dozens are sitting together in urban terrain all down to shorts and skivvies. They have security. And obviously are being held and pending transport. They all will end up with a shower, a jumpsuit, and three squares a day in a decent prison block in Israel.

BUT, Pro Hamas accounts, and Jack Murphy are all over the internet calling this dehumanizing and saying it is bad and will haunt Israel.

When it is in fact...doctrinal.
Fuck Jack Murphy.

Back