Israel and Iran

Getting back to Cold War deployment lengths.

When you say "no crew rotation" do you mean replacing the CSG with another CSG, a port call, or something else?

Replacing the carrier with another carrier. Other ships might be able to be relieved on station, but it sucks to be on that carrier right now. Cancel those Christmas and holiday plans.

Replacing the carrier with another carrier. Other ships might be able to be relieved on station, but it sucks to be on that carrier right now. Cancel those Christmas and holiday plans.

We had 13-14 carriers in the 80's and we're down to 10, 2 of which are in the yard for a few years. I don't think anything can replace Ford right now.

Getting back to Cold War deployment lengths.

When you say "no crew rotation" do you mean replacing the CSG with another CSG, a port call, or something else?

I don't know how often this occurred and this may be the Mandela effect. But I distinctly remember at one point certain ships had two assigned crews. One on deployment and one ashore. And in times of high op tempo they would come in and rotate and the ship would go back to sea.

They talk about that intention in the new Frigate design.

The US Navy is planning for its new frigate to be a workhorse

So theoretically, you could fly the new air wing and ships company to Europe to keep the Ford at sea.

I don't know how often this occurred and this may be the Mandela effect. But I distinctly remember at one point certain ships had two assigned crews. One on deployment and one ashore. And in times of high op tempo they would come in and rotate and the ship would go back to sea.

They talk about that intention in the new Frigate design.

The US Navy is planning for its new frigate to be a workhorse

So theoretically, you could fly the new air wing and ships company to Europe to keep the Ford at sea.

I don't think carriers have more than one crew like other ships and subs.

Iran executes individual suspected of connections with Israeli Mossad in Sistan and Baluchestan Province: Local News Outlet Photo via Public Telegram Board.
🔸️ Mossad spy was executed 🔹
This morning, the death sentence of a person who was tried and convicted on the charge of connection with foreign services including Mossad in Sistan and Baluchistan was carried out. While communicating with foreign services, including Mossad, this person knowingly collected classified information and, with the participation of his associates, provided documents to foreign services, especially Mossad. 🆔 @YjcNewsChannel
Here's hoping he got some good intel.

Protests are expanding to terrorism and making death threats in front of cops in public, on video.

An Ottawa youth charged with terrorism-related offences for allegedly targeting Jewish people last week faces three more charges, including two for being in possession or control of explosives. The RCMP said in a news release Monday its Federal Policing Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) executed a search warrant on the youth's residence, which uncovered materials used in creating explosive substances. Previously, RCMP said the youth had been charged with "facilitation of a terrorist activity by communicating instructional material related to an explosive substance and having instructed someone, directly or indirectly, to carry out a terrorist activity against "Jewish persons." Three additional charges were added Monday when the youth appeared in court: a second count of facilitating a terrorist activity and two charges relating to either making or possessing an explosive substance, specifically acetone, a highly flammable liquid. The Mounties said the accused was arrested on Friday and their age prevents any further release of information. The youth is next expected in court on Wednesday. Police across Canada say reports of hate crimes against Jews and Muslims have been rising since Oct. 7 when Hamas launched a surprise attack on Israel prompting retaliatory military action in Gaza, a Palestinian enclave controlled by the militants.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/rcmp-ottawa-arrest-minor-terror-allegations-charges-1.7063075

In the video, some protesters with dark masks covering their faces appear embroiled in a verbal back-and-forth with another party at the mall. In the video, one protester says to someone “I’ll lay you out on the floor” and threatens to put someone “six feet deep.”
Toronto police investigating exchange during pro-Palestinian protest inside Eaton Centre

Back