Israel and Iran

Fuck Jack Murphy.

Murphy is a fucking grifting cunt shill.

Yeah, he sucks. My point though is that you have upper echelon veterans from our closest allies parroting what are Hamas talking points.

The people losing this are the west and the ideology we have allowed into our society is awful.

Jack Murphy

^This guy? Why the hell would he be against shirtless detainees? I don't even want to read about it... Unless dude is just playing contrarian, a fast google of him brings up that site, and he has 3rd Ranger and 5th Group as experience on the main page. Dude you want us to believe you never had some guys with sandbags on their heads or cravat blindfolds sitting crouched waiting for a spin to Bge. Det???

WFT? over

Jack Murphy

^This guy? Why the hell would he be against shirtless detainees? I don't even want to read about it... Unless dude is just playing contrarian, a fast google of him brings up that site, and he has 3rd Ranger and 5th Group as experience on the main page. Dude you want us to believe you never had some guys with sandbags on their heads or cravat blindfolds sitting crouched waiting for a spin to Bge. Det???

WFT? over

Taking their shirts off and binding their hands. That’s baby school.

Israel is not fucking around…gotta be some hostages down in those tunnels too….

WSJ News Exclusive | Israel Begins Pumping Seawater Into Hamas’s Gaza Tunnels

Israel’s military has begun to pump seawater into Hamas’s vast complex of tunnels in Gaza, according to U.S. officials briefed on the Israeli military’s operations, part of an intensive effort to destroy the underground infrastructure that has underpinned the group’s operations.

The move to flood the tunnels with water from the Mediterranean, which is in an early stage, is just one of several techniques Israel is using to try to clear the tunnels and destroy them.

Israeli officials say that Hamas’s vast underground system has been key to its operations on the battlefield. The tunnel system, they say, is used by Hamas to maneuver fighters across the battlefield and store the group’s rockets and munitions, and enables the group’s leaders to command and control their forces. Israel also believes some hostages are being held inside tunnels.

A spokesperson for the Israeli defense minister declined to comment, saying the tunnel operations are classified.

Israel is not fucking around…gotta be some hostages down in those tunnels too….

WSJ News Exclusive | Israel Begins Pumping Seawater Into Hamas’s Gaza Tunnels

Israel’s military has begun to pump seawater into Hamas’s vast complex of tunnels in Gaza, according to U.S. officials briefed on the Israeli military’s operations, part of an intensive effort to destroy the underground infrastructure that has underpinned the group’s operations.

The move to flood the tunnels with water from the Mediterranean, which is in an early stage, is just one of several techniques Israel is using to try to clear the tunnels and destroy them.

Israeli officials say that Hamas’s vast underground system has been key to its operations on the battlefield. The tunnel system, they say, is used by Hamas to maneuver fighters across the battlefield and store the group’s rockets and munitions, and enables the group’s leaders to command and control their forces. Israel also believes some hostages are being held inside tunnels.

A spokesperson for the Israeli defense minister declined to comment, saying the tunnel operations are classified.
Good. Do it.

The verbiage says "at Yale," but to me this looks like The Green, which is just off campus.

For those who can't tell what's happening here, the large silver object is a Jewish menorah, commonly erected to celebrate Hannukah, in which season we are currently in. The person climbing the menorah is carrying a Palestinian flag, which I suspect was later planted in/on the menorah.

1702414366376.png

Call me a cynic, but I don't buy the 300 mi. of tunnels. Yeah, kilometers in every direction. Mabey a couple dozen linked together? A few layers, a few stories deep? IDK, just getting AQ cave complex vibes post 9/11.

The verbiage says "at Yale," but to me this looks like The Green, which is just off campus.

For those who can't tell what's happening here, the large silver object is a Jewish menorah, commonly erected to celebrate Hannukah, in which season we are currently in. The person climbing the menorah is carrying a Palestinian flag, which I suspect was later planted in/on the menorah.

View attachment 43665

Wonder how many of those turds have a "coexist" sticker on their car, water, bottle, etc.?

From the river to the sea, we aren't anti-Semitic, we just hate the Jews.

Agreed. They are taking any aid that reaches the strip and hiding it from the people in their tunnels. There are Palestinians calling Hamas out and reminding the world that Hamas are thugs and and pigs.

There was another clip Memri maybe, some guy with kids starts cussing HamAss, starts asking why they have to fight from the neighborhoods, surrounded by civilians. Starts yelling "they can burn in Hell" as the jihad reporter starts moving away.

I know of the original agreement, but not if the route is up and running. If so, this kind of tells you what the Gulf states think of the Hamasistinians.

UAE-Israel land corridor operating despite war - JNS.org

(December 14, 2023 / JNS)
A land corridor for the delivery of cargo from the Gulf States to Israel through Saudi Arabia and Jordan and back is up and running, with operations increasing during the Israel-Hamas war as alternate sea routes have come under attack, Israeli officials said Wednesday.

The corridor, which uses state-of-the-art Israeli technology to facilitate service, has gathered steam as Iranian-backed Houthi rebels from Yemen stepped up attacks on international vessels in the Red Sea.

Back