Israel and Iran

ANTIFA considers Israel a fascist state. DEI is anti anything that’s not Leftist.

America's Jews ( as a group ) brought this upon themselves.
Blindly supporting politicians, schools, and individuals who did not hide their antisemitic views.

I was not a big Limbaugh fan, but he was right when he said most liberal American Jews are Leftists first and Jews a distant second.

General comment. For the life of me, I cannot understand the amount of LGBTQIAA+ types that continue to be for Hamas. Keep seeing these people I consider friends posting shit on Facebook.

General comment. For the life of me, I cannot understand the amount of LGBTQIAA+ types that continue to be for Hamas. Keep seeing these people I consider friends posting shit on Facebook.
I’m lost for words these days.

Women raped by Hamas 'found with nails driven into thighs and groin'

Whenever I think of the uninformed masses of this country showing their support to something they have no understanding of, I always think of this scene.

Hamas does not want to be their friends, Hamas does not give a shit about their support, Hamas only cares about the destruction and removal of Israel.

Hamas mocks and laughs at these idiots, Hamas fantasizes about raping and torturing the very people who stand in the streets supporting them.

I’m lost for words these days.

Oddly - there are elected officials on the left side of the aisle who seem to have plenty to say in defense of the savages from Palestine - and they will most likely get easily reelected by their base.

...many of the same politicians who took a knee on camera in support of the ANTIFA and BLM riots a few years ago

Oddly - there are elected officials on the left side of the aisle who seem to have plenty to say in defense of the savages from Palestine - and they will most likely get easily reelected by their base.

...many of the same politicians who took a knee on camera in support of the ANTIFA and BLM riots a few years ago
Those politicians have Districts drawn to ensure their election.

Not that anything will happen to them, but releasing a balloon that close to the airport is a Federal offense.

Back