Israel and Iran

Not a fan no more, but let’s recall that Trump as President transferred the US embassy to Jerusalem & Biden returned it to Tel Aviv.

According to the State Dept website, the US Embassy is still in Jerusalem, and there is an Embassy Branch Office in Tel Aviv.

However, I do not know why it is a branch office instead of a consulate, or what significance that difference holds.

Ok, thanks for the extra information.
He did say "it should not have moved" but he didn't move it back--which he certainly could have done. I think most of the US presidents in my lifetime wanted to make that move, or at least made noise about making that move, and it was literally US law since 1995, but only one had the balls to do it. It was the right thing to do, and it sent an important message throughout the region.

I've been to the old embassy in Tel Aviv. It is literally across the street from the beach; excellent location in a party town. I haven't been to the Jerusalem one yet. But I've been to Jerusalem many times. It's crowded, congested, and full of angry people... I'm sure any folks that had to work out of the embassy in Jerusalem after working in Tel Aviv were like 'fffuuuuuckkkkk...." ;)

^Embassy across the street from a beach, and quality women everywhere. Oh, to be a contractor over there on the last flight after the Embassy closes...Damn, when do we invade Israel? I hear they don't respect religious minorities like they should.:ROFLMAO: (They do have some contracts going on over there, I was just never lucky enough to land on it. LOL)

I…I don’t even know where to put this…

Riot Unfolds as NYPD Responds to Discovery of Underground Tunnel in Brooklyn Temple

Currently, numerous law enforcementare at the scene of a riot at the Chabad headquarters in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, where individuals tore wooden panels to prevent a cement truck from sealing off the recently discovered tunnels.

Police intervened by ripping wooden panels to thwart the cement truck's actions. The underground tunnels, secretly built by a group, including members of the Jewish community, about 6 months ago in an attempt to expand the iconic synagogue, were the focal point.

Despite police intervention, numerous people refused to vacate the tunnels, leading to the arrest of at least ten individuals after a scuffle with the NYPD inside 770.

IMG_2975.jpeg

Looks like Wonder Woman got cancelled:

I want to make it very clear that I fully support Gal Gadot’s efforts to bring the true nature of Hamas’s crimes to the world, especially given the fact that Hamas killed and kidnapped Americans too. I think it took a lot of guts to do what she did, which she had to know was going to cause all kinds of negative blowback over it.

I also think that the whole Hamas/Israel war has opened up a lot of peoples’ eyes to the the true nature of the rabid far left, and the consequences of not standing up to the woke mob. I’m sure this will blow over shortly and that Gal Gadot will once again be a favorite of the feminist/intersectionist/uber-woke left.

But her temporary fall from grace should be a lesson for all.

Gal Gadot: How Wonder Woman Went From "Girl Boss" to "Genocider" in 45 Minutes • The Havok Journal

Shout out for finding the "imperialist feminist" comment. That has to be one of the dumbest phrases I've seen in a long time, so kudos to Al Jazeera for writing like Kamala Harris speaks.
I read Al Jazeera frequently. It never disappoints, especially when it comes to inflammatory and ridiculous rhetoric about the West in general and Israel in particular.

I…I don’t even know where to put this…

Riot Unfolds as NYPD Responds to Discovery of Underground Tunnel in Brooklyn Temple

Currently, numerous law enforcementare at the scene of a riot at the Chabad headquarters in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, where individuals tore wooden panels to prevent a cement truck from sealing off the recently discovered tunnels.

Police intervened by ripping wooden panels to thwart the cement truck's actions. The underground tunnels, secretly built by a group, including members of the Jewish community, about 6 months ago in an attempt to expand the iconic synagogue, were the focal point.

Despite police intervention, numerous people refused to vacate the tunnels, leading to the arrest of at least ten individuals after a scuffle with the NYPD inside 770.
That doesn't look like they are trying to expand. It looks like they are making a way to escape the building if surrounded/locked in.

Back