Israel and Iran

Guys…

A favor? There is so much info coming out that your posting blind links with no subject or context is super distracting.

I’ve deleted a couple of dead-linked posts already.

Can you at please add a sentence or two to let us know why you posted it?

From WSJ:

U.S. Shoots Down Number of Iranian Drones

If you have access to WSJ, there are some pretty interesting and informative links within this headline…

The U.S. has shot down an undisclosed number of Iranian drones, a U.S. official said on Saturday.
More than 100 drones were launched toward Israeli territory in the attack, according to Israel's military. U.S. officials had said America's military would help Israel to defend against the Iranian attack.

So this was just posted. Is this Iran saying … I mean what are they saying? It’s almost like they were hoping the US and Israel would shoot all their shit down and we’d call it a draw.

View attachment 44471

Yeah, that's how I understand it. If so it sounds like Iran is ready to call it a draw and live to fight another day. But. Israel said that retaliation isn't out of the equation.

So this was just posted. Is this Iran saying … I mean what are they saying? It’s almost like they were hoping the US and Israel would shoot all their shit down and we’d call it a draw.

View attachment 44471
I think Israel will use this as an opportunity to escalate. At the end of the day, nobody likes Iran.

How does anyone think those two things go together? Makes zero fucking sense.

Maybe, because all virtue signaling dolts that are doing the aforementioned nonsense including, wearing face diapers are the same retards that called anyone that questioned the plandemic, plague rats and murderers for wanting body automy, just like "my body, my choice" folks.

So, yeah, the alphabet crowd that supports hamas are the same toads that wear masks, have 17 jabs and believed Lord Fauci.

I'll be glad if this is the end, Israel doesn't need to respond. We have an IS attack alert in the states right now we dont need more BS. I think we smoked Sulemani and shit on their previous rocket attacks pretty good. A sleeper attack on the U.S. would end in disaster for them.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

I was under the impression that Iran tried to avoid American casualties when they retaliated for Solemani. They made it a more song and dance type of response. I don’t think they did the same thing here. Also Those Two have been looking for an excuse to fight

I'll be glad if this is the end, Israel doesn't need to respond. We have an IS attack alert in the states right now we dont need more BS. I think we smoked Sulemani and shit on their previous rocket attacks pretty good. A sleeper attack on the U.S. would end in disaster for them.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.
Not to sound paranoid, but what if Israel decides that it wants to escalate and pulls off a Lavon Affair 2.0? Stage something here and then due to our weakened and corrupt govt, embroil us in their war.

Back