Israel and Iran

Sorry, let me present a more cohesive thought. Attacks on military targets in Iraq isn't going to wake up a sleepy American public. For the majority, the wars in the Middle East are an abstract thing. You hit an American population center or some other national zeitgeist, then you might be able to rile people up. Enough to embroil America in some sort of small or hidden campaign. I personally think the public has checked out of the ME though.

Sorry, let me present a more cohesive thought. Attacks on military targets in Iraq isn't going to wake up a sleepy American public. For the majority, the wars in the Middle East are an abstract thing. You hit an American population center or some other national zeitgeist, then you might be able to rile people up. Enough to embroil America in some sort of small or hidden campaign. I personally think the public has checked out of the ME though.
I wonder if Iran would want that

I wonder if Iran would want that
I doubt Iran wants US interference and I was basing that on @Devildoc 's post of US assets in Iraq being hit. Mara has an excellent post below on why Iran launched that attack. I quoted it so it won't get lost.

If you're asking what Israel has to benefit from US involvement in their spat, that's a different story. If you wanna look at things in another way, how does baiting the US into this conflict help Russia or China? There are a lot of angles at play. Interestingly enough, now everyone has forgotten about how shitty Israel's intel people are or the mass killing of civvies.

I can't grammar.
A couple of thoughts on Iran's attack against Israel, what it might mean, and what might happen next.

View attachment 44472

Those guys knew they were top-level targets. The only reason they would be traveling together is if they thought they were not targetable.

The reason they thought they were untargetable was probably because they were traveling with a bunch of kids, and they didn't think the Israelis would blow up a bunch of "refugees."
There’s another old theory that’s as old as the hills; Kill the child so they don’t come after you.

Oh yeah. If it isn’t Trump, it isn’t news. An Iranian drone/missile attack on Israel? Page 5. Trump? Pages 1-4.

How does anyone think those two things go together? Makes zero fucking sense.

Brother, I say this with all the love I can have for you. Have you not been paying attention to what's going on in our cities? The LGBTQIAA+ appears to be fully aligned with the Hamasistani types. I'm sure that's hyperbolic, but the amount of trannies for Cease Fire signs we've seen in the past year is too many to be an exception. The marketing and IO that Hamas/Palestinians have done on the west is just incredible. Much of these marketing/IO campaigns were probably funded by folks in KSA...at one point.

The liberals who aren't into America being America (used to be different, see FDR, see JFK, see LBJ, heck see Clinton). People to not look at? Obama and Byron.

But the people who helped fund the forever refugee IO campaign are the people that are allowed to bring whips to soccer matches, and then they're allowed to whip athletes.

I think we're losing sight of something here:

Where is the next dumbass to spark up him/her/their self in front of the Israeli embassy? Isn't the Space Force up in the rotation? I need some more hot, crispy memes on fire.

Brother, I say this with all the love I can have for you. Have you not been paying attention to what's going on in our cities? The LGBTQIAA+ appears to be fully aligned with the Hamasistani types. I'm sure that's hyperbolic, but the amount of trannies for Cease Fire signs we've seen in the past year is too many to be an exception. The marketing and IO that Hamas/Palestinians have done on the west is just incredible. Much of these marketing/IO campaigns were probably funded by folks in KSA...at one point.

The liberals who aren't into America being America (used to be different, see FDR, see JFK, see LBJ, heck see Clinton). People to not look at? Obama and Byron.

But the people who helped fund the forever refugee IO campaign are the people that are allowed to bring whips to soccer matches, and then they're allowed to whip athletes.

I don’t live in twitter. I live in one of the most progressive cities in the south with one of the highest average incomes in the country, and I know and work with many LGB people. I think on average even many of the LGB community are not as far extreme as many of the TQIAA+ people. I think the most extreme are so far gone idiocy is the norm. What was progressive in 2016 is just barely left of center now. Byron? Are you a fucking boomer? Be a grown up use his title like a man. I did it for Trump when he was president. That used to be the standard.

I don’t live in twitter. I live in one of the most progressive cities in the south with one of the highest average incomes in the country, and I know and work with many LGB people. I think on average even many of the LGB community are not as far extreme as many of the TQIAA+ people. I think the most extreme are so far gone idiocy is the norm. What was progressive in 2016 is just barely left of center now. Byron? Are you a fucking boomer? Be a grown up use his title like a man. I did it for Trump when he was president. That used to be the standard.
Yeah, the standard used to be that we could define "woman" without national discourse attached. The guy you're talking about took a selfie with a mentally ill guy with breast implants on the White House lawn. Calling him "Byron" isn't the slight on the office you think it is.

Someone does sound like a boomer, though; you're right about that.

byron.jpeg

Yeah, the standard used to be that we could define "woman" without national discourse attached. The guy you're talking about took a selfie with a mentally ill guy with breast implants on the White House lawn. Calling him "Byron" isn't the slight on the office you think it is.

Someone does sound like a boomer, though; you're right about that.

View attachment 44476

Calling the President the President is a super low bar. Like the lowest. I was always taught we respect the rank not the person. I am sorry that things have gone so downhill for you that you cannot even respect the office. As much as I am disgusted by Trump I managed to be respectful of the office he held, and will be again if he is elected again.

I guess that you are unable to do so, as it seems Thunderhorse is as well. I think it is disrespectful, and unbecoming of both of you.

Im not going to lie, I love my country but do not respect the office right now, Trump or Biden. Too many bullshit tricks going on nowadays. We should be ramping up clean energy, material science, and high tech manufacturing 30 years ago. Instead we're pretending a guy in a medically induced consciousness and a reality show serial cheater are our top guys.

Just like Russia/Ukraine, Israel/jihad, I dont like all the baggage but I'm voting for the lesser of two poor choices.

And yeah, most gays are pretty normal outside of....well the obvious...and all the strange clowns that've received so much attention lately supporting...of all things...a homo-cidal jihad movement...I know we are still a slightly center left country. We're not taking the bait.

This bullshit too....shall pass.

Along with other things, Biden repeatedly calls Trump supporters (MAGA) a threat to democracy. Former 1st lady and presidential candidate called Trump supporters deplorable. I just call President Biden, Joe Biden but there are worse things you could call him rather than Byron. Respect is a two way street.

Calling the President the President is a super low bar. Like the lowest. I was always taught we respect the rank not the person. I am sorry that things have gone so downhill for you that you cannot even respect the office. As much as I am disgusted by Trump I managed to be respectful of the office he held, and will be again if he is elected again.

I guess that you are unable to do so, as it seems Thunderhorse is as well. I think it is disrespectful, and unbecoming of both of you.

The guy hasn't acted presidential, ever. At least Obama feigned an attempt at unifying the country. This guy has Trump tattooed onto the back of his eyelids and blames everything on him, even his own decisions. Possibly even what he ate for Breakfast. Can't speak clearly. Doesn't hold anyone accountable. How am I supposed to respect an office that doesn't respect itself.

But the point is, a significant portion of your side of the aisle has been on the streets calling for a third intifada.

Oh yeah. If it isn’t Trump, it isn’t news. An Iranian drone/missile attack on Israel? Page 5. Trump? Pages 1-4.
Forget Trump. Look at things from a different perspective. We have a puppet administration in power. There are foreign intelligence services, mainly Israeli cocksuckers, pimping out kids to politicians. These same politicians promote anti western ideologies that empty our coffers and poison our youth. Not to mention the mass importation of undesirables from the Islamic and 3rd world.

There is blood in the water and the sharks are showing up. Because we've shown weakness our enemies have acted. That said, the shot callers in this administration are liberal American Jews. Same goes for the shot callers in the media and other mainstream liberal organizations. It is ironic that these same people, who used Marxist groups to raze American cities, are now being targeted by the same groups they empowered.

The Iranians saw weakness and took their chance. That said, it would be good to not forget the people responsible for this weakness. This climate of weakness and degeneracy didn't spring up overnight. It was nurtured.

I think Iran's attack accomplished exactly what it was meant to. It showed their population, and the Muslim street, that they are willing to do something BIG against the "little Satan" while ensuring they did not receive a massive ass whipping on the back end.

I've seen people on FB dunking on Iran about how (almost) none of their missiles got through. But that's most likely what Iran wanted. They showed that they had the capability to hit Israel from a very long distance away, and yes some of the weapons got through. They also showed the degree of control they have over their proxies--Iranian proxies in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq (WTF?) all joined in. That's pretty significant. If Hezbollah would have gotten serious and launched a bunch of their thousands of missiles, it probably would have been a much different outcome.

Back