Israel and Iran

Last edited:

This doctor sounds a lot like Ernesto Guevara de la Serna. A terrorist.

ETA:

So basically we have imported terrorism onto our soil, but we're the problem? These guys don't belong here. Deport them back to their hell hole.

Also I hope citations were handed out, probably not though: § 22–3312.03(Perm). Wearing hoods or masks. | D.C. Law Library

At my age nothing should surprise me anymore. And yet, the clown show that is America never fails to disappoint.

This doctor sounds a lot like Ernesto Guevara de la Serna. A terrorist.

ETA:

So basically we have imported terrorism onto our soil, but we're the problem? These guys don't belong here. Deport them back to their hell hole.

Also I hope citations were handed out, probably not though: § 22–3312.03(Perm). Wearing hoods or masks. | D.C. Law Library
Who do think imported the spontaneous combustion people? Better yet, which group of people supported the disastrous "open border" policy that let these people come into the US.

It's almost like we're being trolled. https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel-gaza-palestinians-concept-paper-1.7015576

Face Troll GIF

Hamas says 274 Gazans died in the raid to recover the hostages. Israel claims it was "under a hundred." Even if we average that out to somewhere in between, that must have been a hell of a firefight. And the Israelis apparently only lost one person, who DOW'd.

Wow.

Hamas says 274 Gazans died in the raid to recover the hostages. Israel claims it was "under a hundred." Even if we average that out to somewhere in between, that must have been a hell of a firefight. And the Israelis apparently only lost one person, who DOW'd.

Wow.
274 to 1 kill ratio is a good start, someone should tell the IDF those are "rookie" numbers and to up their game

j/k

Nuseirat is a city, calling it a refugee camp because the palies whole identity is being a forever refugee is just some shit that needs to end.
I visited the Aida refugee camp near Bethlehem a couple of times. It was not what I expected. When I think of UN supported "refugee camps," I think of blue tarps and outhouses. This place is more like lower-middle-class subsidized housing.

https://www.unrwa.org/where-we-work..._8gAPHxRzSCbcytoCP99U-1718066531-0.0.1.1-4265

There is a giant key over the main entry point for the camp neighborhood, as a sign of resistance.

If you keep telling people that they're oppressed, and you incentivize them to think and act they way, this conflict will go on forever. The world needs to get out of the way and allow Israel and the PA and/or Hamas to sort it all out.

IDF HQ: "You can't return fire with your artillery tubes or mortars,"

IDF Spec-4 Mafia: "No one said anything about trebuchets. Yalla."

From The Creative Assembly, the studio that brought you Rome: Total War, Medieval Total War, Warhammer: Total War, and all of the other Total Wars, a new conflict arises...
Gaza: Total War

Command your troops and a variety of weapons across history on a modern battlefield. Tanks, artillery, machine guns, the Iron Dome, trebuchets, slingshots, Molotov cocktails, stealth aircr...wait, a fucking trebuchet?

Coming to all platforms in 2024. Gaza: Total War. We have F-35's and trebuchets, bitch. Call of Duty doesn't have trebuchets, does it?

Back