Israel and Iran

Blinken and the now deceased Iranian were discussing how to get Israel's PM voted out of office. Don't bitch about Israel doing it when 81 million voters think it's o.k. for us to do it.
One thing to note is that the American taxpayer gets no money out of Israel. Not only does Israel rely on us for handouts, they are a perennially misbehaved guest in our nation. They have no business in our system, they don't bleed, fight, or die for it; we do.

As for Blinken, he's a traitor who has prostituted himself to various foreign powers. Same goes for most of the Biden regime. Their behavior is par for the course. These people are traitors, but at least they're American.

There's some pretzel logic going on in this thread that I'm trying to wrap my head around. For context let's take these figures:

From Wikipedia: "...between 1979 and May 2021, at least 48,035 Muslim terrorist attacks took place worldwide, causing the deaths of at least 210,138 people..." (Not included, hundreds of attacks prior to 1979.)

"Palestinian political violence has targeted Israelis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Jordanians,[22] Egyptians,[23]Americans[24] and citizens of other countries.[25] Attacks have taken place both within Israel and the Palestinian territories as well as internationally and have been directed at both military and civilian targets. Tactics have included hostage taking, plane hijacking, boat hijacking, stone and improvised weapon throwing, improvised explosive device (IED), knife attacks, shooting sprees, vehicle-ramming attacks, car bombs, suicide attacks, and assassinations."

Who's "misbehavior" should we excuse? Israel's? Or the centuries of slaughter in the name of Allah or Palestine or simple hatred of Jews by everybody including Kings of England? Hitler was a late-comer to the "annihilate the Jews and steal their gold" party. Every swinging dick who had power in Europe or Russia has at one time or another tried to expel or euthanize the Jews.

Collectively, after the Holocaust, in my opinion, the world owed them a trip to their ancestral homeland. It wasn't pretty or neat but it is what it is.

One thing to note is that the American taxpayer gets no money out of Israel.
Yes and no.

"Most of the aid—approximately $3.3 billion a year—is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, funds that Israel must use to purchase U.S. military equipment and services." -source

Now there is a current provision where they can spend some of that on Israeli defense stuff, but that is set to get phased out...as it should.

In Essence: Tax payer's money->US government->Israel->American workers making American products.

So, you are correct that the Israeli government does not give the US any of their money.
However, American businesses and thus American workers are the primary beneficiaries of our governments aid to Israel.

Call it an exotic redistribution of wealth that funds the M.I.C while providing useful combat data.

Oh man is this thing still going on? Wild.

I love both camps now.

“Israel is committing genocide!” Really? It’s a crappy one. They have complete and total military superiority. They could just glass the region and worry about rebuilding. You’re an idiot.

“Israel hates America only *I* am smart enough to see it.” Yeah, gotcha. You and Ye and Dave Smith. Well, some people need killed and they’re doing it and also, you’ve literally never said any of these words your entire life until now because you’re being manipulated by the current thing, just like the other idiots.

I can’t wait until this current thing is over and everyone will be *checks notes* bird flu and voting rights subject matter experts.

Some idiot on the x said we had amazing casualty reduction measures that we used in Afghanistan and Iraq, and then criticized Israel. Last I checked we weren't door knocking buildings before dropping rounds to level a building or doing targeted SMS/Whatsapp messages, yeah we did leaflets from time to time.

There's some pretzel logic going on in this thread that I'm trying to wrap my head around. For context let's take these figures:

From Wikipedia: "...between 1979 and May 2021, at least 48,035 Muslim terrorist attacks took place worldwide, causing the deaths of at least 210,138 people..." (Not included, hundreds of attacks prior to 1979.)

"Palestinian political violence has targeted Israelis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Jordanians,[22] Egyptians,[23]Americans[24] and citizens of other countries.[25] Attacks have taken place both within Israel and the Palestinian territories as well as internationally and have been directed at both military and civilian targets. Tactics have included hostage taking, plane hijacking, boat hijacking, stone and improvised weapon throwing, improvised explosive device (IED), knife attacks, shooting sprees, vehicle-ramming attacks, car bombs, suicide attacks, and assassinations."

Who's "misbehavior" should we excuse? Israel's? Or the centuries of slaughter in the name of Allah or Palestine or simple hatred of Jews by everybody including Kings of England? Hitler was a late-comer to the "annihilate the Jews and steal their gold" party. Every swinging dick who had power in Europe or Russia has at one time or another tried to expel or euthanize the Jews.

Collectively, after the Holocaust, in my opinion, the world owed them a trip to their ancestral homeland. It wasn't pretty or neat but it is what it is.
The misbehavior is a foreign power being ingrained in American politics, at a state and local level, since 1963. For the past 60 years Israel has been fudging the numbers on who does and doesn't get elected. Add in American Bolshevism, attacks on Americans/US personnel, the communist infiltration of academia/media, and lately the sex trafficking of American children. Yeah... none of these are acceptable behaviors dude.

Remember the horseshoe theory? When you compare Islam and Judaism they share a lot of the same characteristics in their treatment of others. One seeks to convert or kill, while the other seeks to subvert and control. Lastly, the victimization of the Judaic culture, over past European grievances, is what has led to 40+ years of war with the Islamic world. We don't owe them, they owe us.

Put emption aside and ponder this. Right now, American Zoomers and Millenials can see IDF strikes happen in real time. They know that Hamas is more than happy to use human shields. They're also seeing Israel is quite happy to shoot through those human shields, which happen to be little kids. Guess what that does for Israeli PR bro? When your military forces are caught on tiktok celebrating some little kids head or limbs getting blown off... that changes things. People start noticing things.

Yes and no.

"Most of the aid—approximately $3.3 billion a year—is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, funds that Israel must use to purchase U.S. military equipment and services." -source

Now there is a current provision where they can spend some of that on Israeli defense stuff, but that is set to get phased out...as it should.

In Essence: Tax payer's money->US government->Israel->American workers making American products.

So, you are correct that the Israeli government does not give the US any of their money.
However, American businesses and thus American workers are the primary beneficiaries of our governments aid to Israel.

Call it an exotic redistribution of wealth that funds the M.I.C while providing useful combat data.
That's still not good bro :ROFLMAO:! The American taxpayer is still getting hoodwinked. The Israeli's should be buying their own gear, not having Uncle Sugar finance it. All while they use the money saved to buy politicians. They're worse than the Europeans in that aspect. They're also not our friend.

The misbehavior is a foreign power being ingrained in American politics, at a state and local level, since 1963. For the past 60 years Israel has been fudging the numbers on who does and doesn't get elected. Add in American Bolshevism, attacks on Americans/US personnel, the communist infiltration of academia/media, and lately the sex trafficking of American children. Yeah... none of these are acceptable behaviors dude.

Remember the horseshoe theory? When you compare Islam and Judaism they share a lot of the same characteristics in their treatment of others. One seeks to convert or kill, while the other seeks to subvert and control. Lastly, the victimization of the Judaic culture, over past European grievances, is what has led to 40+ years of war with the Islamic world. We don't owe them, they owe us.

Put emption aside and ponder this. Right now, American Zoomers and Millenials can see IDF strikes happen in real time. They know that Hamas is more than happy to use human shields. They're also seeing Israel is quite happy to shoot through those human shields, which happen to be little kids. Guess what that does for Israeli PR bro? When your military forces are caught on tiktok celebrating some little kids head or limbs getting blown off... that changes things. People start noticing things.

That's still not good bro :ROFLMAO:! The American taxpayer is still getting hoodwinked. The Israeli's should be buying their own gear, not having Uncle Sugar finance it. All while they use the money saved to buy politicians. They're worse than the Europeans in that aspect. They're also not our friend.
I take you don’t like Israel

And...that's it.

cover2.jpg

Last edited:
I take you don’t like Israel
Bro you totally missed the point.
Wallace And Gromit Smh GIF by Aardman Animations

Adventure Time Eating GIF

Micronesia? The answer is Micronesia, right?
Turkey. Majority Sunni country, has excellent demographics, and will likely be the dominant regional power after Israel ages out.

Bro you totally missed the point.
Wallace And Gromit Smh GIF by Aardman Animations

Adventure Time Eating GIF

Turkey. Majority Sunni country, has excellent demographics, and will likely be the dominant regional power after Israel ages out.
No I understand the point your trying to make Israel is bad and is like Palestine and they are to blame for their constant persecution across time and are no friends of ours.

What do you mean explain why? I’m just going by your posts.
What examples in the rabbits posts have justified this stance. Fact check the rabbit. If you've truly gone over what I've posted, you should be able to provide an an explanation or two.

What examples in the rabbits posts have justified this stance. Fact check the rabbit. If you've truly gone over what I've posted, you should be able to provide an an explanation or two.
Well, you said that Islam and Judaism are the same, which I disagree with. After all, I don’t recall the West having to fight off Judaic conquests since the medieval ages. You also shared that video of "A Goyim's History," which was 2 hours of hearing about the Jews and their master financial plans. I admit it was funny how he would say "Jewry" like he was speaking about some dark magic ritual. You have also said they are not a friend.

Well, you said that Islam and Judaism are the same, which I disagree with. After all, I don’t recall the West having to fight off Judaic conquests since the medieval ages. You also shared that video of "A Goyim's History," which was 2 hours of hearing about the Jews and their master financial plans. I admit it was funny how he would say "Jewry" like he was speaking about some dark magic ritual. You have also said they are not a friend.
Interesting you don't see similarities in the Talmud and the Hadith. Your take on 'A Goy's Guide to World History" is very interesting as well. It covers a variety of topics and usury was only a small part of it. It's curious that you make an allusion to usury, but not topics like the formation of Bolshevism, the slave trade, or the impact Judaism had on European trade and financial markets.

Adventure Time Reaction GIF

Back