Israel and Iran

Any West Point kids marching? Is it a march of brainwashed west point kids? Semi kidding...but I wouldn't be surprised either.
Not as far as I could tell. I don't know everyone in my town, but I got a good look at these folks and I don't think they were local.

There were maybe a dozen total people, they did their little chants and waved their little flags (including an Irish one) and marched up and back to West Point before dispersing. It was a pretty poor showing.

You should study up on why the Jews had no home for a thousand plus years. Why they were kicked out of Spain (Al-Andalus), Europe, or why the Romans destroyed them and the formation of the Rabbinical teachings after the burning of the Temple. I'd recommend "A Goy Guide to World History".

Let it out, man, you’ll feel so much better. Mein Kampf helped Adolf make it through nine months in Landsberg. You’ve burned through twenty posts coming within a micro filament of saying the same thing: International Jewry infiltrating the fabric of our society, poisoning it, like a spreading cancer.

Last edited:
Let it out, man, you’ll feel so much better. Mein Kampf helped Adolf make it through nine months in Landsberg. You’ve burned through twenty posts coming within a micro filament of saying the same thing: International Jewry infiltrating the fabric of our society, poisoning it, like a spreading cancer.

1716718161291.png

Did you forget?

Interesting blurb on Iran, Israel, and impacts it will have on the United States. Briefly mentions Chinese influence in the ME and why the Abraham Accords were popular to Saudi Arabia, (hint Iran).

(I watched this at 1.5x speed while doing stuff around the house.)

Interesting blurb on Iran, Israel, and impacts it will have on the United States. Briefly mentions Chinese influence in the ME and why the Abraham Accords were popular to Saudi Arabia, (hint Iran).

I'm kinda surprised you trust a guy who chose Bernie sanders as a candidate in 2020.

I'm kinda surprised you trust a guy who chose Bernie sanders as a candidate in 2020.
Bold assumption. Who says I trust him? It is good to have a wide variety of information sources and see things from all angles. If you limit your pool of information, due to dogma or prejudice, you leave yourself open to death.

In this case of certain individuals, the fetishization of Judaic culture leaves us blind to the similarities it has to Islamic culture. Both of which are not compatible with American values or strategic goals; of stabilizing the Middle East and keeping it free of Russian and Chinese influence.

It's why Iran is winning in this case.

A
Bold assumption. Who says I trust him? It is good to have a wide variety of information sources and see things from all angles. If you limit your pool of information, due to dogma or prejudice, you leave yourself open to death.

In this case of certain individuals, the fetishization of Judaic culture leaves us blind to the similarities it has to Islamic culture. Both of which are not compatible with American values or strategic goals; of stabilizing the Middle East and keeping it free of Russian and Chinese influence.

It's why Iran is winning in this
What do you think we should do with Israel? Should we abandon them? Back up the Palestinians?

A

What do you think we should do with Israel? Should we abandon them? Back up the Palestinians?
To preface, none of these people are our friends. First, it should be obvious that having Israeli intelligence assets influencing/blackmailing our political apparatus is bad. Same goes for Islamic/Judaic non-profit orgs and influence operations operating in the US. Neither group has business operating on US soil or in our government.

Visa requirements for Israeli's need to be reinstated and any foreign operatives (AIPAC, CAIR, etc) need to register as such. No more special treatment for either group. Islamic and Judaic fundamentalists have no business being here.

As for the Palestinians, foreign aid needs to get through, hostages returned, and the remaining civilian population safeguarded. Both Palestinians and the Jews are going to have to learn to live together. Which means two separate countries. Something which Netanyahu and HAMAS are against.

For the sake of curiosity, have you gone through any of the material I've provided?

To preface, none of these people are our friends. First, it should be obvious that having Israeli intelligence assets influencing/blackmailing our political apparatus is bad. Same goes for Islamic/Judaic non-profit orgs and influence operations operating in the US. Neither group has business operating on US soil or in our government.

Visa requirements for Israeli's need to be reinstated and any foreign operatives (AIPAC, CAIR, etc) need to register as such. No more special treatment for either group. Islamic and Judaic fundamentalists have no business being here.

As for the Palestinians, foreign aid needs to get through, hostages returned, and the remaining civilian population safeguarded. Both Palestinians and the Jews are going to have to learn to live together. Which means two separate countries. Something which Netanyahu and HAMAS are against.

For the sake of curiosity, have you gone through any of the material I've provided?
I have looked at it and it still doesn’t change my perspective of it. I don’t believe the Palestinians will ever accept the Jews and Vice Versa.

It's why Iran is winning in this case.
It was an interesting piece, no doubts there. I liked the background to April 01 and 14 which added some perspective, but particularly his four outcomes and his conclusion that the first two are unworkable.
What governance looks like when the dust settles he didn’t get into and it was mainly a history lesson albeit recent history for anyone who has been following events closely. Nice find mate.

It was an interesting piece, no doubts there. I liked the background to April 01 and 14 which added some perspective, but particularly his four outcomes and his conclusion that the first two are unworkable.
What governance looks like when the dust settles he didn’t get into and it was mainly a history lesson albeit recent history for anyone who has been following events closely. Nice find mate.
Thanks!

There were a quite a few interesting tidbits there. One thing I didn't realize was how bad Israel's demographics are or the potential human capital that the Iranians have. Really brought to light why so many Arab states were banding together to hold off Persian influence.

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing that interesting video by one of my favorite academics.

I listened to the first 15 minutes or so and will get through the rest the next time I'm in the gym. The part I listened to was good; I expect that the rest is extremely compelling but one-sided, and reflects his complete anti-Israel bias. Having a bias doesn't mean that someone is wrong, it just means that we need to consider that in interpreting their perspectives.

I actually met Dr. Mearsheimer very briefly during one of his visits to West Point a few years ago. I admire his advocacy of the one true International Relations theory--realism--and in particular his book The Tragedy of Great Power Politics. I think his analysis in that book is spot on and offers a great framing to help understand why states do what they do. But:

--his anti-Israel bent goes way back. While his book (co-authored with another prominent IR realist named Stephen Walt) The Israel Lobby has some interesting points but IMO attributes to Israel a whole lot of things that should instead be considered more broadly and in context.

--this is the same guy who said Iran should get nukes, because it... will make them more responsible? ...bring regional stability? Something. North Korea getting nuclear weapons did not make them more responsible, or bring stability to the Korean Peninsula. Pakistan and India getting nukes didn't make them any more collegial. It was a stupid statement, perhaps colored by his deep dislike of Israel, because guess where Iran will use nukes if they get them?

Thanks for sharing that interesting video by one of my favorite academics.

I listened to the first 15 minutes or so and will get through the rest the next time I'm in the gym. The part I listened to was good; I expect that the rest is extremely compelling but one-sided, and reflects his complete anti-Israel bias. Having a bias doesn't mean that someone is wrong, it just means that we need to consider that in interpreting their perspectives.

I actually met Dr. Mearsheimer very briefly during one of his visits to West Point a few years ago. I admire his advocacy of the one true International Relations theory--realism--and in particular his book The Tragedy of Great Power Politics. I think his analysis in that book is spot on and offers a great framing to help understand why states do what they do. But:

--his anti-Israel bent goes way back. While his book (co-authored with another prominent IR realist named Stephen Walt) The Israel Lobby has some interesting points but IMO attributes to Israel a whole lot of things that should instead be considered more broadly and in context.

--this is the same guy who said Iran should get nukes, because it... will make them more responsible? ...bring regional stability? Something. North Korea getting nuclear weapons did not make them more responsible, or bring stability to the Korean Peninsula. Pakistan and India getting nukes didn't make them any more collegial. It was a stupid statement, perhaps colored by his deep dislike of Israel, because guess where Iran will use nukes if they get them?
I'll have to check out The Tragedy of Great Powers, the blurb is on offensive realism does check out. Definitely don't like Iran getting nukes, seems like a bad take. That said, I honestly don't know if the Iranians have the technical experience to cobble one together.

The blurb on the Israel lobby sounds familiar though. Surprised it was written back in 2007. A decade before the Epstein and Pizza Gate leaks and documents came out. If the public had know about these two long running operations I'm curious as to how the books reception would have been like.

Honestly, the more I look at the US relationship with Israel the more they resemble Pakistan; just way worse. It's been eye opening seeing how Judaic influences in our culture are as bad, if not worse, as their Islamic counterparts. The fact that we've been mired in two plus decades of counter insurgencies, while Israel has been influencing the apparatus that botched these campaigns, is mindboggling.

Neat example of Judaic influences in American politics. While rich Islamist states try to buy US goodwill by acquiring western military gear, Israel directly operates political campaigns on US soil. Oh and they do this to both parties.

Here they're bragging about punishing Republicans they're trying to buy.
AIPAC Halts Campaign Fundraising for Perry, Other GOP Members Who Voted Against Israel Aid

This article details Israel spending money to dethrone liberal Democrat politicians who are problematic for them.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/03/aipac-israel-spending-democratic-primaries-00144552

8 min blurb on current operations in Gaza and why the conflict won't be ending anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back