Israel and Iran

At first I thought that this was a political statement by Chile's national soccer team.

But I usually try to look into things a little before I decide to get mad about them.

It turns out that Chile has a Palestinian soccer club. "Wait, there are enough Palestinians in Chile for them to have their own professional soccer club??"

Yes, apparently.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/17/spor...ournalist-wael-al-dahdouh-spt-intl/index.html
more than 500,000 Palestinians estimated to live in Chile, the largest diaspora outside of the Middle East.

1721829484158.png

It's pretty odd and telling that a woman with a Jewish Husband is not presiding over Netanyahu's speech. She's clearly bought and paid for by the hamasistanis, will he grow some huevos and file for divorce?

Some people need to be shot. People look at me crazy when I say that, but my reply to them is, what do you do with a rabid animal? Or an animal who is attacking someone? You put them down.

Hamasistanis are cats, they're allowed to break skin and you keep them in your home even though they love fucking you up. A dog? He barely scratches the neighbor and they're clamoring for you to put him down.

Well, now the story has a community note saying it's fake. So disappointing.

That IS disappointing. I wanted to see the Houthis board and cannibalize the passengers and turn the crew into sex slaves, menacing the high seas, cruising around and as pirates attacking and stealing other ships, turning into the world's largest navy. But I guess it's not going to happen now.

Back to assassination attempts, presidential dementia, Hamas supporters rioting in our capitol, and other mundane, boring events.....

Iran's navy just decreased by 1 unless it wants to spend a big chunk of change to repair the damage.

Iranian Navy "Pulls Out" Capsized Frigate IRIS Sahand That Had Sunk In Port Of Bandar Abbas - Reports

The IRIS Sahand had capsized and sunk in its home port of Bandar Abbas on July 7, 2024. Initial observations showed the frigate tilted onto its port side, with only a portion of the hull and sonar dome above the surface. Despite attempts to stabilize the vessel, it fully sank the following day after the rope securing it broke.

Back