It is better not to attack Iran...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it you're in a position to make such guarantees about 6 different nations? You must have missed JJ sloan posting this article earlier in the thread. Or does this not count as valid news becasue it didn't come from InfoWars or some other "real" news agency?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37653040/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/saudis-clear-israel-bomb-iran/#.Txx6XyO5L8A[/quote]

We can read and listen to whatever we want, however the GCC will not allow this to happen under any circumstances. You can argue this point as much as you like, and continue to dislike/hate my posts but facts are facts.

If and a big if a bombing run were to take place, it would most likely come from Americans based in Doha, or UAE. Bottom Line Israelis are hated in the Gulf as much as Iran. King Abdullah will never let this happen as ling as he is the reigning monarch.

Please note the paper isnt naming sources for such information and is making their own possible scenerio in the story. When something is about to happen in the Gulf we will know because all the Monarchs will address us on live TV, not through a MSNBC source

Mekwt, you are a complete tard and have no idea what you are posting about...

The Israelis already have attacked a nuclear facility in Iraq in the 80's flying over Jordan and Saudi Arabia, and for some reason you think they won’t do it to Iran? LOL you can bet your ass they will, Israel could care less what the Saudi's think about them flying over their stupid desert, just as they did not give two shit’s in 1981.

Your whole argument is fucking retarded if you ask me, historically you are completely inaccurate in predicting what is likely to take place in the future.

Whose airspace are they going to use? LOL who’s ever they fucking decide to go through, just like they did before. Do you really believe the Saudi’s would stop the Israelis from attacking Iran? The Saudi’s want the Iran problem gone more than anyone else in the region.

JAB, Like you, I wonder what is difficult for some to add up.

Iran has nuke, that also means nuclear material. Plus
Iran supports Hezbullah, a terrorist organization. Plus
Iran supports Hamas, a terrorist organization. equal

Potential for terrorist to have a dirty bomb or something worse.

To add some more worry, listen to what Iran says about Israel.

If and a big if a bombing run were to take place, it would most likely come from Americans based in Doha, or UAE. Bottom Line Israelis are hated in the Gulf as much as Iran. King Abdullah will never let this happen as ling as he is the reigning monarch.

If we are talking about King Abdullah of Jordan. You might want to see what they have done for Israel. Such as Sayeret Matkal operating out of Jordan during the gulf war. (old news and is already out there) Also the Kingdom (of Saud) is another place to look at. They are much more worried about Iran than Israel. I am not going into detail on this. I would recheck my facts, If I was you.

Mekwt, you are a complete tard and have no idea what you are posting about...

The Israelis already have attacked a nuclear facility in Iraq in the 80's flying over Jordan and Saudi Arabia, and for some reason you think they won’t do it to Iran? LOL you can bet your ass they will, Israel could care less what the Saudi's think about them flying over their stupid desert, just as they did not give two shit’s in 1981.

Your whole argument is fucking retarded if you ask me, historically you are completely inaccurate in predicting what is likely to take place in the future.

Whose airspace are they going to use? LOL who’s ever they fucking decide to go through, just like they did before. Do you really believe the Saudi’s would stop the Israelis from attacking Iran? The Saudi’s want the Iran problem gone more than anyone else in the region.

I only have one point to make in response to your childish post. Saudi Arabia holds alot more say so than you may think and Israel & the USA will need a nod from KSA before any planes from Israel fly over KSA. Again this is will not happen.

Also learn to argue your point without belittling someone like a child. Learn to communicate professionally and people might take you seriously.

Also what makes you an expert on Saudi Policy, I am married to a Saudi, what about you?????

If we are talking about King Abdullah of Jordan. You might want to see what they have done for Israel. Such as Sayeret Matkal operating out of Jordan during the gulf war. (old news and is already out there) Also the Kingdom (of Saud) is another place to look at. They are much more worried about Iran than Israel. I am not going into detail on this. I would recheck my facts, If I was you.

I only recognize 1 King Abdullah and he hails from KSA. My facts are straight as an arrow. Could care less about Jordan as they are Israeli puppets.

We can read and listen to whatever we want, however the GCC will not allow this to happen under any circumstances. You can argue this point as much as you like, and continue to dislike/hate my posts but facts are facts.

Please note the paper isnt naming sources for such information and is making their own possible scenerio in the story. When something is about to happen in the Gulf we will know because all the Monarchs will address us on live TV, not through a MSNBC source

Again, you seem to be making guarantees on things you are not in a position to guarantee. First it was the actions of Arab nations, now it's what the GCC and King Abdullah will do.

I don't think Israel gives two shits about who hates them in the Gulf, and they have proven that they are more than willing to utilize the "third-option" when diplomacy or asking for permission fails. Their ultimate goal is the survival of their state and they don't come off as too caring what they have to do to ensure that.

Of course the paper isn't naming sources. Why would they? They do reference sources inside our government and the Saudi's government. Hardly just a journalist making up a scenario. I would be surprised if the Saudi's told us jackshit publicly. They way the paper reports it they would have plausible deniability with the rest of the Arab states in the region. I seriously doubt the King would admit on live TV to helping Israel in a plan to bomb Iran.

Also what makes you an expert on Saudi Policy, I am married to a Saudi, what about you?????

WTF does being married to a Saudi have to do with knowing their foreign policy? You're hanging your credibility on the fact you have a close personal relationship with a woman from an Arab state?

I only recognize 1 King Abdullah and he hails from KSA. My facts are straight as an arrow. Could care less about Jordan as they are Israeli puppets.

You know, IMHO, this has some disturbing undertones to it..... Some of the things you have said, and the manner you have said them in, leave me wondering about you.

I only have one point to make in response to your childish post. Saudi Arabia holds alot more say so than you may think and Israel & the USA will need a nod from KSA before any planes from Israel fly over KSA. Again this is will not happen.

It's already happend in the past dumbass, pull your head out of your ass already...

Also learn to argue your point without belittling someone like a child. Learn to communicate professionally and people might take you seriously.

Dude you have already put yourself onto the "Retard" radar, so I have no problem telling you what a fuck-stick you are being on here.

Also what makes you an expert on Saudi Policy,

Expert? lol I am no expert, just listen to Intel professionals, look at history and use proper reasoning to form an opinion (one that happens to be shared by a majority of the experts on the subject).

I am married to a Saudi, what about you?????

Being married to a Saudi, although strange to use as reason to form an opnion, has no bearing on an opinion on what may or may not take place with Iran and their nuclear program. As for my personal life and who I am married to, that is none of your business.

JAB you are clearly a child and need to grow up. I am finished with your FOX News views of the world, My advice to you would be to leave the US and get some real world experience.

Also I never asked about your wife, and could care less if your married to a man.

Peace I am done with this thread, your on my FuckTard Radar you tool

Although you have NO ties to Israel, how does this make you an expert on Israels policies.

JAB you are clearly a child and need to grow up. I am finished with your FOX News views of the world, My advice to you would be to leave the US and get some real world experience.

Also I never asked about your wife, and could care less if your married to a man.

Although you have NO ties to Israel, how does this make you an expert on Israels policies.

Sensitive are we?

You mean like the almost 3 years I have spent in that region fighting? Get some experience? I think you should STFU with your “know it all views” and check your damn fire. Your being married to a Saudi brings nothing to the table here.

What is your actual experience in the ME other than being married to a Saudi and stating you live in the ME? What operational experience do you have in the region, how many Iranians have you met down range, home many have you pulled the trigger on??? You might STFU if you have not....I have.

Actually you did dumbass...

Good maybe some of us can actually discuss the issue without your stupidtity taking over the damn thread.

Nobody is claiming to be an expert on Israel's policies, other than the historical fact that they will kill the shit out of anyone who threatens them, and bomb the shit out of anyone who threatens them and posses nuclear tech, using anyones air space to do so, as they have in the fucking past... Damn you are about dumb.

I dont think Fallout would really affect Lebanon, Syria or Jordan like one would think it would, however I do think fallout will harm the Palestenian. Most Tactical Nukes have a fallout shield of around 60miles from initial blast, and another 60 for prevailing winds, I suspect minimal if any damage beyond the point of a 60 mile radius.

That is one of the most retarded statements I have read in a long time. Compare your nuke to Chernobyl, we know the Chernobyl circled the globe at least three times. Low altitude radiation went west (generally speaking) mid-high altitude particles went easterly.

Chernobyl was an industrial accident, a low order detonation, high order detonation would produce more fallout (I assume ground burst)

The dispersion would be based on atmospherics at the time of detonation.

The Iranians don't give a rats ass about Arabs, they are Persians.

I married an Irish lass, which makes me an expert at potato cookery, all manner of beer, and finding four leaf clovers where those with lesser knowledge may wander aimlessly for weeks. I am a "Been-There-Done-That." for Ireland- by marriage.

I do have a plan, too. If I ever remarry, I will find a nice Japanese girl, since this would make me an honorary Ninja.

Also, last time I checked, women don't play a very big role in either knowing what's up, or being a part of of making things happen in S.A.

mekwt, I realize that you probably feel like you're being attacked and you're just defending yourself, but you've offended enough site members in enough different threads for me to start thinking that the problem is with you, not the others. It might be a good idea for you to take a step back and a deep breath or two.

JAB, resorting to name calling? I'm disappointed brother, I've seen you make much better arguments about a lot more sensitive topics.

It think the topic of this thread is a discussion worth having, but we're not going to be able to get anywhere if we're distracted by attacking each other. I'm closing this thread to let things cool off for a while, another staff member or I will re-open it later on.

I'm with Marauder. Everyone needs to chill out and remember that this is the internet. Mekwt, I'm not saying you are fully to blame here but sometimes it's best to monitor the net for a few seconds before breaking squelch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back