Jesse and his BS lawsuit...(#this_ain't_over)

Top news corporations have enlisted prominent First Amendment attorneys in an attempt to overturn the $1.8 million verdict.

http://www.startribune.com/local/333959821.html

Fucking awesome!
Hound that POS. He'll have a hell of a fight on his hands now, I just hope no one takes on his case pro-bono so he'll have to pay out of pocket for this round.
Seriously, fuck this guy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In a 2 to 1 decision, the appeals court threw out the $1.35 million awarded to Ventura for “unjust enrichment.” It ordered the district court to conduct a new trial on the $500,000 defamation judgment in favor of Ventura.

Court overturns verdict in Ventura defamation case

It is good to hear some good news come out of a court decision. I really like their ruling to take anothe look at the defamation decision too, I was not expecting that. On this day, there was a shining moment on common sense glimmering in the dark void known as political correctness. Have a very common sense day, JV:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:; there may even be yet another one ahead :sneaky:.

Jesse is appealing to the Supreme Court. I cannot imagine a scenario where they take the case, but it seem like over the past years I've seen lots of thinks happen that "I could not imagine" happening, so who knows.

What I hate about this, is that with Kyle dead, Jesse has been on a one man campaign to discredit Kyle and make himself a martyr.

Living in Minnesota I have never been a fan of Jesse, but take a moment to watch the video interview attached within the link below. He really has flipped -

Ventura says he'll ask the Supreme Court to hear his defamation case, seek a new trial

Jesse is appealing to the Supreme Court. I cannot imagine a scenario where they take the case, but it seem like over the past years I've seen lots of thinks happen that "I could not imagine" happening, so who knows.

What I hate about this, is that with Kyle dead, Jesse has been on a one man campaign to discredit Kyle and make himself a martyr.

Living in Minnesota I have never been a fan of Jesse, but take a moment to watch the video interview attached within the link below. He really has flipped -

Ventura says he'll ask the Supreme Court to hear his defamation case, seek a new trial

Aside from a speeding ticket when I was 16, I've never had to appear in court for anything. My son has been there more than once, and that was before his divorce. From my limited experience, I have come to respect a basic rule. No mater what court, no matter the reason, no matter right or wrong, all things decided in court are as predictable as a coin flip:wall:.

Fuck you Jesse.

Jesse Ventura Loses Appeal To Reinstate $1.8M Verdict Against "American Sniper" Chris Kyle's Estate

YES!!!
Eat shit and die, Ventura! I will never forgive that man for suing a widow for the whatever her husband left her to live on. Yes, other situations and circumstances have been revealed in the mean time, but taking that step in the first place should have made his damn dick fall off.

ETA: No, I am not going to be reasonable about this. Yes, I am biased for many personal reasons. Rest in peace, Chris.

es, other situations and circumstances have been revealed in the mean time,

Living in Minnesota, I followed that case closely from the onset. Kyle died after the suit had been established; Jesse had the opportunity to show a rare moment of class and kill the suit. He could have said, "I maintain Kyle made this shit up, but I'll be damned if I am going to drag the man's widow through this mess."

Had he done that, I genuinely believe that he would still be welcome at the SEAL reunions he held so dear, and would not be considered PNG as it is my understanding he currently is.

YES!!!
Eat shit and die, Ventura! I will never forgive that man for suing a widow for the whatever her husband left her to live on. Yes, other situations and circumstances have been revealed in the mean time, but taking that step in the first place should have made his damn dick fall off.

ETA: No, I am not going to be reasonable about this. Yes, I am biased for many personal reasons. Rest in peace, Chris.

I think you're perfectly reasonable.

Living in Minnesota, I followed that case closely from the onset. Kyle died after the suit had been established; Jesse had the opportunity to show a rare moment of class and kill the suit. He could have said, "I maintain Kyle made this shit up, but I'll be damned if I am going to drag the man's widow through this mess."

Had he done that, I genuinely believe that he would still be welcome at the SEAL reunions he held so dear, and would not be considered PNG as it is my understanding he currently is.
Let's not forget he wasn't a SEAL... he was a UDT guy.

Let's not forget he wasn't a SEAL... he was a UDT guy.

Man I agree with the "this dude is a cock fag" aspect. But UDT, is one and the same as a SEAL. I'm not saying he was this or that, but dude is team guy, regardless my opinion of such, he put in the work and has earned his title as a frog man. His stupidity post service sucks, and I'm glad they PNG'ed his ass. But I think it's fucked up to draw comparison between a UDT/SEAL based on this dumbass. I doubt many of the UDT guys (WW2, Korea, Vietnam), who paved the way for the SEAL teams would appreciate being told they are not one in the same, just because of this turd.

Back