John Wick 3 - SPOILERS and discussion thread

Keanu has to be one the most humble individual I've seen on media. Working with him must be really special.

In that recent Hand and Footprint ceremony in LA he dedicates most of the speech to his associates and friends.

He always seems very uncomfortable with people complimenting him.

Everything about this man feels absolutly genuine and honest. He has definitly earned all the success and praise imo. He is living the dream.

Thought this was a good article. Personally I would have been satisfied with the series ending at 3.

John Wick 3 Is A Casualty Of Hollywood's Love Of Franchises - GameSpot
I agree with this article. I really don't like the Hollywood trend of everything having to be a franchise. Most movies aren't worth it and more often than not any film with redeeming qualities is cheapened as a result. There are so many great stories to be told and most do not require a sequel.

I like JW but, honestly, three is enough...but that's not going to happen given where we're at, so, let's wrap it up with IV.

I'm left thinking how much rehearsal time each fight scene would have taken. There were some great gags, high falls, candy glass etc. but really felt for the bike guys, some of that looked like it really hurt. There was so much technical brilliance, for example, the one-on-one fight at the end in the glassed area, no camera reflections anywhere...really clever. Loved the swimming pool fight too, slow mo bullet...a great touch & of course the scene with Halle Berry & the pups. I doubt Keano will be up for an Oscar nomination but WTF! Waiting for No.4.

I'm looking forward to whenever they end the series.

And then prepping for a binge watch of ALL OF THEM IN A ROW.

Catch the timeline as it goes down.
The continuity of timeline between 2 and 3 is interesting...

When 2 ends, it looks to be mid afternoon-ish on a cool Fall day with maybe some high cloud cover. Wick has 1 hour.

Flash forward to 3 and it starts out with John in rough shape, very dark/late night and it's pouring rain. He is still within the allotted hour.

Finally got around to watching it, still can't believe it made me physically wince while watching the Ernest fight. Can't wait for the fourth one.

Oh and Moroccan Halle Barry is best Halle Berry, it's not even close.

Back