John Wick fans in the house? (3gun on page 1...new movie trailer on page 2)

Johnny Utah, John Wick, Thee Goddamned One. Keanu Reeves is the man! He may not be these world's greatest actor, but he makes some awesome and entertaining movies, and that's all I want.

Hell yeah I'm going to see the new one.

Keanu has also had issues with depression in the past, so he is coming from that standpoint as well...

Sad Keanu Reeves Story and Why He Is The Nicest Guy

There's more in the link, but this is the bit that made me sympathise with him the most. He is definitely NOT another Hollywood type...

In 1993, his best friend River Phoenix passed away after a drug overdose at the age of only 23. That in itself would be enough to make even the strongest person on the world break down. That kind of thing never really leaves you.

During his Reddit AMA last year, Keanu answered a question about what River Phoenix was like:

He was a remarkable human person and actor. We got along very well, and I miss him. I think of him often.

Then in 1998, Keanu meets Jennifer Syme. The two fell in love and by 1999 she was pregnant with his daughter. But the tragedy continued when at eight-months pregnant their child was stillborn. The two were torn apart by the death of their daughter, but still remained close friends. But just 18 months later, Syme died in a car accident.

Reeves reportedly told Parade Magazine (via People) in 2006, "Grief changes shape, but it never ends." Unfortunately, it's a lesson he's been forced to learn well.

If someone could post the trailer/clip where John goes to buy guns and knives. I just saw it as an advert/spam before I watched another unrelated clip on YouTube. Thanks.

Back