LAUNCH AMERICA - Space X

Had no idea this was happening but I'm glad, gives me the same feeling I had when I watched Armageddon as a kid and wanted to be an astronaut.

Had no idea this was happening but I'm glad, gives me the same feeling I had when I watched Armageddon as a kid and wanted to be an astronaut.

Wish I would have posted it sooner. Either way, Harry is a hero.

I had tears in my eyes. Literally. I've been a fan of the space program since Skylab, That was the first Apollo spacecraft I remember being launched on TV.

Since then I've seen two shuttle launches and have been to Kennedy space center, Johnson space center, Stennis, Huntsville, and Langley.

To see the best and brightest minds in both NASA and the private sector work together to launch American astronauts from American soil, I've been waiting for this for 11 years.

I had tears in my eyes. Literally. I've been a fan of the space program since Skylab, That was the first Apollo spacecraft I remember being launched on TV.

Since then I've seen two shuttle launches and have been to Kennedy space center, Johnson space center, Stennis, Huntsville, and Langley.

To see the best and brightest minds in both NASA and the private sector work together to launch American astronauts from American soil, I've been waiting for this for 11 years.

You should make a weekend trip to Wallops Island. We've watched a few rockets leave to the ISS. I will probably attend the first SLS rocket launch later this year if it still happens in Novemver.

Space Launch System

I remember watching the shuttle disaster in the 80's. I haven't watched a launch since. I just hope all goes well and everyone makes it home safely.

GOD speed.

Back