Semper-Fi
The Mandalorian was insane this week.
Dude...

DUDE!

Maybe we need to have a ‘spoiler’ Mandalorian thread, but in one episode -

- We learn Baby Yoda’s name
- We get a Jedi light saber battle with a Clone Wars Jedi cameo
- Mando learns his life has been a lie and he’s part of a cult
- The actress who plays Bo-Katan is the same actress who ‘voiced her’ in Clone Wars
- A new mission that send Mando and Baby Yoda aka Grogu on a “Lonewolf and Cub” like adventure.

Holy shit, that was a lot to pack into 45 minutes.

Any of these could have been a season finale cliff-hanger!?!

We’ve still got 3 (I think) epps to go this season.

I did absolutly not expect a certain name to drop in the last episode, or in general. I can't believe they're actualy going there, though I suspect it's gonna be explored in a different show.
I assume you're talking about Tython? If so, I wasn't expecting that at all, either. Cool to see them bring more Old Republic era stuff in.

I assume you're talking about Tython? If so, I wasn't expecting that at all, either. Cool to see them bring more Old Republic era stuff in.

Pretty sure he's talking about a character name that dropped, not location.

Dude...

DUDE!

- The actress who plays Bo-Katan is the same actress who ‘voiced her’ in Clone Wars
- A new mission that send Mando and Baby Yoda aka Grogu on a “Lonewolf and Cub” like adventure.

The only way the Mandalorian could make more heads explode would be if they actually named Baby Yoda's species.

Oh sorry my bad. I can see how my choice of words would refer to that in the first place. LoL

No, a character, but it would be a pretty hard spoiler if it had any relevance to the show.

Dude...

DUDE!

Wait, where was the bit in the ep for point #3?

Wait, where was the bit in the ep for point #3?
When Bo removes her helmet and he freaks out. She explains that he is part of a ‘cult’ version of Mandos who want to go completely old school. Maybe “life is a lie” is overstating, but it messed him up a bit that there were other Mandalorian belief’s out there. I’m sure there is a religious example that could be made. (Different versions of Catholism?)

OK, you guys got to help me understand what I'm missing here.

I watched the first season when it came out and it must've been OK because I started season 2. I finished episode 4 or 5 but I'm done - it's terrible!

The story is the same for every episode and it's ridiculous. He travels to a new place and ends up helping locals for no apparent reason, especially when he should've just killed them, like in episode 2 when he wants the guy to give up the Mandalorian armor. Then all the sudden they're buddies?! Huh?

They also seem to be trying way too hard at some bit of humor with baby Yoda but it's not even a little funny.

Then there's stuff like the pirates and other "Mandalorians" in episode 4. It really makes no sense. The writing is abysmal.

I don't remember it being so bad last season but maybe I forgot?! What keeps you guys going back for more?

Back