Marsoc assessment and selection workout partner

WhiteWolf

Unverified
Good day motivators, please remove if not allowed. I am currently in search of like minded individuals in the Camp Pendleton area to train for a&s. Thanks for any input, have a good one.

@WhiteWolf -

Attention to detail is important. Going forward, be sure to capitalize MARSOC, A&S, and Marine.

Best of success to you.

I am not in the Camp Pendleton area but I am an A&S selectee. If you have questions on preparation feel free to PM me. Cheers.

Also, as @Ooh-Rah stated above, A&S, ITC and other official acronyms are capitalized. Attention to detail helps a lot, and not just on this site.

Selected for itc or just a package for a&s

@WhiteWolf -

You have already been (by me) corrected on the importance of attention-to-detail on this site. I am glad that you are aware of the PM function on this site, you have one from me regarding your vetting status. Until you are properly vetted, please refrain from offering anyone any advice (either on the open board or via PM) anything to do with being in the military or A&S.

Thank you.

@WhiteWolf -

You have already been (by me) corrected on the importance of attention-to-detail on this site. I am glad that you are aware of the PM function on this site, you have one from me regarding your vetting status. Until you are properly vetted, please refrain from offering anyone any advice (either on the open board or via PM) anything to do with being in the military or A&S.

Thank you.

Good to go Sir.

Back