Merry Christmas Shadowspearians!

Happy Christmas
Merry New Year
Seasons Holidays
Happy Greetings
...and to all a good night

Fa la la la la, la la la la

I would like to brag if I may, this Christmas, I may have gotten the BEST gift ever. My mom passed in 2017 and every holiday since just hasn’t been the same. Well, my nephews (8 years old, 11 years old) had saved their money up and bought me $45 wind chimes with “whispers from heaven” engraved on them, with a picture of my mom in a little hanging piece from the wind chimes. I am blessed beyond my years to have such an incredible family.

I would like to brag if I may, this Christmas, I may have gotten the BEST gift ever. My mom passed in 2017 and every holiday since just hasn’t been the same. Well, my nephews (8 years old, 11 years old) had saved their money up and bought me $45 wind chimes with “whispers from heaven” engraved on them, with a picture of my mom in a little hanging piece from the wind chimes. I am blessed beyond my years to have such an incredible family.

That is truly awesome! Besides the obvious reasons, they really put some thought into that gift in order to make it special. Bravo to them and I am glad for you....

Back