Christmas Day Bombing in Nashville?

Kind of an interesting thread, kinda not as we have a lot of powerful brains in this thread already looking at this.

I find his inference to the IRA bombing in 1996 interesting. However, I don't think it is a good parallel. The IRA was still killing people in 1993. Yet in 1996 two people were still killed with hundreds injured so it really doesn't hold much water for me.

Parallel to McVeigh is also interesting, but this seems a bit more calculated, however the personal motive is still completely open for me as there wasn't any follow up unless there was a major heist in the area that has yet to be reported? `

Again, it's weird.

He even said that this wasn't like the PIRA and he provided that for historic context.

How is this more calculated than McVeigh?

This is an EXTREMELY interesting event.

FAA declares skies around Nashville bombing site as ‘National Defense Airspace’

I’ll see if I can pull an additional Instagram post. Seems that they have a person of interest.

Looks like it won’t post. It’s linked here for you people with Insta.

For the attached pic- I don’t subscribe to and I am not supporting any theory on this, at all. It mentions a link to the Dominion voting systems, and I don’t know if that’s valid.

Attachments

• 8998C5E1-B8D7-4738-B280-50649CCC606D.jpeg
    8998C5E1-B8D7-4738-B280-50649CCC606D.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 29
Police reported have ID'd a person of interest; haven't released name or info publicly. Could it be the person walking the dog? Or is it the remains they found?

Also of interest is the report of shots fired call in the area prior to the blast. To lure police? Do the remains found have anything to do with the shots fired?

If police were the target, then why the audible warning? Didn't want to hurt civilians? Didn't want to hurt anyone...got him/herself into a situation they couldn't get out of?

Will be interesting to see if the remains are those of the bomber/the person driving the RV.

As everyone has said, lots of strange things with this one. Then again, often times crazy doesn't make sense.

Person of interest identified in connection to Nashville bombing
Good points raised. Often times crazy doesn’t make sense being the best. My initial thought was the “shots fired” call was an anonymous tip by the perpetrator to start things (could be one of many reasons), but like someone said earlier, we could be too creative and it just be an angry ex employee.

This is an EXTREMELY interesting event.

FAA declares skies around Nashville bombing site as ‘National Defense Airspace’

I’ll see if I can pull an additional Instagram post. Seems that they have a person of interest.

Looks like it won’t post. It’s linked here for you people with Insta.

For the attached pic- I don’t subscribe to and I am not supporting any theory on this, at all. It mentions a link to the Dominion voting systems, and I don’t know if that’s valid.
There is a TFR over the immediate area. This is not unusual in this circumstance. Here's a link to the NOTAM:
0/8709 NOTAM Details

Good points raised. Often times crazy doesn’t make sense being the best. My initial thought was the “shots fired” call was an anonymous tip by the perpetrator to start things (could be one of many reasons), but like someone said earlier, we could be too creative and it just be an angry ex employee.
No, the shots fired was a legitimate report. There are a few articles where witnesses stated they woke up to hearing gunfire. Whether it was a recording or live gunfire remains to be seen.

Major outlets reporting possible suicide bombing; seeing some social media claiming they’ve captured a person of interest.

No links on purpose, I can’t verify either way.

I have been having trouble finding anyone, but CBS to even name the suspect. Of major outlets.

For drones, it provides prosecution capability if you catch who's' flying them, but there's nothing stopping anyone from flying with one (except on DJI drones, and even that's only if you are internet connected).

DJI is different because? Honestly, I know little about drones except the USSS issuing orders ahead of Presidential visits.

DJI is different because? Honestly, I know little about drones except the USSS issuing orders ahead of Presidential visits.
DJI has built in programming that makes it almiat impossible to fly in restricted zones. The drone will turn back when too close no matter what you do. It takes actually contacting them and showing your approval by X agency to get around it for normal civilian use.

Back