Christmas Day Bombing in Nashville?

How long after the first WUO bombing did they claim responsibility?

If you’re referring to the Weather Underground, IIRC, they would claim responsibility within hours or days. They were diligent “signers” of their work and it’s too bad more of those anarchistic fuckers didn’t blow themselves up.

Oh for fucks sake. If I hear or read one more ‘rational’ person on the internet try to explain why this bombing is tied to AT&T, Joe Biden’s brother-in-law and the Dominion voting machines I might just have a aneurism. Add to that the “fact” that the FBI is covering this up as well...come on kitten, figure it out.

Oh for fucks sake. If I hear or read one more ‘rational’ person on the internet try to explain why this bombing is tied to AT&T, Joe Biden’s brother-in-law and the Dominion voting machines I might just have a aneurism. Add to that the “fact” that the FBI is covering this up as well...come on kitten, figure it out.
Dominion, China Joe, FBI, AT&T, are all in this.
😝

Don't worry @Ooh-Rah , this just as real as the moon landing. Which was faked by the way. :rolleyes: 8-):ROFLMAO:

If you’re referring to the Weather Underground, IIRC, they would claim responsibility within hours or days. They were diligent “signers” of their work and it’s too bad more of those anarchistic fuckers didn’t blow themselves up.

Yes, and agreed. I was just curious due to similarities.

I remember when the media claimed the DC sniper was thought to be driving around in a white box truck.
I lived there at that time. That was not a joke (I am not saying you're making a joke, I am saying the National Capital Region was for real gripped in fear until they caught them.)

The lines at the gas stations on base were (no shit) 1.5 miles long, because they were shooting people getting gas.

I lived there at that time. That was not a joke (I am not saying you're making a joke, I am saying the National Capital Region was for real gripped in fear until they caught them.)

The lines at the gas stations on base were (no shit) 1.5 miles long, because they were shooting people getting gas.

Crazy what a person and a rifle can do to the bottom line of social norms.

Er what? The motive is important in this case because it could indicate that a segment of the anti 5g people have become radicalised. I don't think a comparison to the Vegas killer is a fair one.

That was my point: the entire DC metro area was in fear and the media profited off that fear. Remember the shock when they were arrested in that truck parking area on I-70 in a large blue sedan while news helicopters followed white box trucks around the beltway?

Separately, at least nobody is advocating defunding police now.

Er what? The motive is important in this case because it could indicate that a segment of the anti 5g people have become radicalised. I don't think a comparison to the Vegas killer is a fair one.
We have plenty of radicals of all stripes with evil intent, most of them not savvy enough to build bombs, or ballsy enough to load up with weapons and shoot into crowds.

Comparison to Vegas not fair because he didn't kill hundreds of people, but the true reasons behind what they did will probably never really be known. ATM, it doesn't look like Nashville guy was part of anything bigger, by that I mean group wise. Could change, but as of now just another wack-job, just like the Vegas shooter.

Nashville bombing suspect Anthony Quinn Warner was giving away property, claimed he was retiring, sick: report

This just gets stranger and stranger. Gave his car to an ex, gave his house away to a stranger in Los Angeles.

I'm waiting to see if this was some sort of political statement, because this really seems like it's trending that way.

The giving away of property matches with a common indicator of planned suicide, and the audible warning/location/time of the explosion seemed designed to limit (physical) harm to others.

So I was in Northern Alabama on Christmas day, about two hours or so south of Nashville. Our extended family has AT&T, and after the attack, none of us had service. Like... at all. Wifi and house phone still worked, so we were able to have comms, but it was very interesting that cell service was completely down. It was down all Christmas Day, and when we started driving home the day after Chrismas, we didn't have cell service again until we got outside of Chattanooga.

I don't know if the outages were related to the attack on the AT&T hub in Nashville, but for purposes of this discussion I'm assuming that they were. If that is the case, then there is an extraordinary lack of resiliency in our cell comms, at least in AT&T. An attack like this--in only one location, against only one hub--shouldn't have dropped comms over such a large area, IMO. That's pretty bad contingency planning.

Also, since ammo is like unobtainium up north where we now live, my daughter and I stopped off at the Bass Pro Shops mega-store just outside of Knoxville on our drive home. Oh they had ammo, all right, just in calibers for weapons I have literally never owned (28 gauge shotgun, 7.62 x 54 rifle) or for guns I will probably never need to buy ammo for again (12 gauge bird shot). I was prepared to drop a lot of money in the store and was considering buying another gun, but their credit card system was down and they were only accepting cash. Since I'm no longer in the habit of carrying a gangster-sized wad of cash with me anymore, I ended up buying nothing. and left feeling pretty annoyed. I bring this vignette up because I later wondered if the credit card issue might be tied in with the attack on the AT&T hub as well. I think this is far less likely, as I've been in plenty of stores over the years when their card readers went down. But still, for a company like Bass Pro to not be able to take credit cards at one of its flagships stores on the day after Christmas... again, very bad contingency planning.

So I was in Northern Alabama on Christmas day, about two hours or so south of Nashville. Our extended family has AT&T, and after the attack, none of us had service. Like... at all. Wifi and house phone still worked, so we were able to have comms, but it was very interesting that cell service was completely down. It was down all Christmas Day, and when we started driving home the day after Chrismas, we didn't have cell service again until we got outside of Chattanooga.

I don't know if the outages were related to the attack on the AT&T hub in Nashville, but for purposes of this discussion I'm assuming that they were. If that is the case, then there is an extraordinary lack of resiliency in our cell comms, at least in AT&T. An attack like this--in only one location, against only one hub--shouldn't have dropped comms over such a large area, IMO. That's pretty bad contingency planning.

Also, since ammo is like unobtainium up north where we now live, my daughter and I stopped off at the Bass Pro Shops mega-store just outside of Knoxville on our drive home. Oh they had ammo, all right, just in calibers for weapons I have literally never owned (28 gauge shotgun, 7.62 x 54 rifle) or for guns I will probably never need to buy ammo for again (12 gauge bird shot). I was prepared to drop a lot of money in the store and was considering buying another gun, but their credit card system was down and they were only accepting cash. Since I'm not longer in the habit of carrying a gangster-sized wad of cash with me anymore, I ended up buying nothing. and left feeling pretty annoyed. I bring this vignette up because I later wondered if the credit card issue might be tied in with the attack on the AT&T hub as well. I think this is far less likely, as I've been in plenty of stores over the years when their card readers went down. But still, for a company like Bass Pro to not be able to take credit cards at one of its flagships stores on the day after Christmas... again, very bad contingency planning.

If the credit card system was down, depending on the store usually the internet is also down. So they have intranet capabilities for single store stock accounting but they can't communicate outside.

Back