National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Well plenty different legally. Difference between a felony and a misdemeanor. Doesn't matter really. Will probably get thrown out because of police mishandling, and if not, pardon by the governor as he's already suggested.

For a number of states, the weapon being functional or not does not change the status of charged crime; robbery with a fake weapon can still carry the same punishment as robbery with a real one, for example.

I'm not sure if Missouri differentiates or not. Also, since the charge is assault(IIRC) the weapon's status may play more of a role than if it was a "menacing/threatening" charge.

For a number of states, the weapon being functional or not does not change the status of charged crime; robbery with a fake weapon can still carry the same punishment as robbery with a real one, for example.

I'm not sure if Missouri differentiates or not. Also, since the charge is assault(IIRC) the weapon's status may play more of a role than if it was a "menacing/threatening" charge.
Missouri law requires the firearm to be functional. See the video that @Florida173 posted.

I saw the police response to this roll through my Bill's neighborhood. The first reports on Twitter was that it was a "white supremacist" that shot and killed an Antifa counter protestor. But what happened was is instead getting his news crew to a secure location he just decided to pop the dude in the dome. This may be a play stupid games, win stupid prizes thing, but every time someone says a cop should shoot to wound...well this security guy wasn't even 6 feet away. On mobile so links won't post.

Screenshot_20201011-080321_Twitter.jpg

Murder occurred at a conservative rally, not a protest, as Antifa's MO is to instigate violence at conservative events/gatherings (by staging impromptu counter protests). Antifa shithead straight up killed the guy in cold blood. Just like the kids who were shot to death in the Seattle's CHAZ by Antifa. (Think I posted pics in an earlier thread.)

Highly doubt the shooter is licensed as a guard in CO.

Pic's in spoiler.
1602439330489.png
1602439375795.png

Last edited:
Murder occurred at a conservative rally, not a protest, as Antifa's MO is to instigate violence at conservative events/gatherings (by staging impromptu counter protests). Antifa shithead straight up killed the guy in cold blood. Just like the kids who were shot to death in the Seattle's CHAZ by Antifa. (Think I posted pics in an earlier thread.)

Highly doubt the shooter is licensed as a guard in CO.

Pic's in spoiler.
The news station already stated he was a hired security guard (by Pinkerton) to protect their reporter. No conspiracy.

However, given all the complaints by various fringe news agencies about non-lethal being used by the police against "journalists", if the station was so concerned about their safety, I find it odd that they don't have media identification/credentials displayed.

The news station already stated he was a hired security guard (by Pinkerton) to protect their reporter. No conspiracy.

However, given all the complaints by various fringe news agencies about non-lethal being used by the police against "journalists", if the station was so concerned about their safety, I find it odd that they don't have media identification/credentials displayed.

Why go to the word conspiracy? Is it not possible, and even likely after people have dug into this guy that he was also a left leaning individual? I'm just saying that these things aren't mutually exclusive and to discount other possible truths is reckless commentary.

Why go to the word conspiracy? Is it not possible, and even likely after people have dug into this guy that he was also a left leaning individual? I'm just saying that these things aren't mutually exclusive and to discount other possible truths is reckless commentary.
Because he was responding to someone who literally stated he didn't believe the shooter was a licensed guard, even though all media reports since about 2 hours after the story broke have been clear on that?

I'd honestly have to see the records to see whether or not Channel 9 news is being honest about that. Though I think you're right that there's more to this than meets the eye.

According to this tweet there were leftist instigators harassing people and a guy in an orange press vest to capture it. Orange vest also captured the "money" shot of the victims death.
1602440465559.png
1602440790208.png
1602440873463.png
1602440906749.png
Turns out the black guns matter shitbag is active in other demonstrations... one could say he is an agitator of sorts. Below is a link to him getting into a fight at a Bernie Sanders convention.
VIDEO: Fight Breaks Out At Bernie Sanders Rally In Colorado
Denver Elijah McClain Protest 07/25/2020
1602441682875.png
1602441886753.png
1602441904411.png

Back