National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Guy was backing up, had non lethal in his hand. I don't know what the limitations of self defense are in CO but it seems like the bodyguard is going to be going away for a while.
Wonder if he's contract or an actual Pinkerton's employee?
Will Kamala or Joe's staff members bail him out?

Wonder if he's contract or an actual Pinkerton's employee?
Will Kamala or Joe's staff members bail him out?

I'd like to think that as a fully trained and legitimate bodyguard he would understand when self defense begins and ends but then again none of us were there in that moment so who knows what he was thinking.

I can imagine a singular staffer who is sympathetic to his political views bailing him out, but hell would freeze before I can see bail money sent for him officially from the camp.

Just to add, when Antifa/Blm talk about a "Soup Drive" it means they're chucking cans of food at people. It's basically useful idiot code for assaulting people who don't conform with their crazy beliefs.

Spoiler contains information and graphic to illustrate the insanity of these people.
1602457325950.png
1602457220809.png

Portland Police tweet from June serves as an early example of this behavior.
1602458560550.png

Last edited:
Yea, saw that in the politics thread.

Denver, Colorado Springs, and Gelndale all require licenses to be a guard, the rest of the state has no rules regarding it.

Since Pinkerton already came out and said he was one of their contracting agents, I'm assuming he may have been hired to work outside of the city. Weird situation.

In theory since he's a "contractor" hopefully his contract would have indemnified them against Liability. However, since they assigned him to cover a shift inside the city they re-created a situation and re-establishes liability. Not overly interesting from a litigation stand point. Maybe the news station has indemnified themselves from any liability, but with some solid lawyers I'm sure they will have to fork over a pound of flesh.

I'd laugh but, sadly, there's A LOT of people that actually think this way and believe it's an option. It doesn't help when knuckleheads continue to spread their ignorance.

These are the same people who support "common sense gun control" but can't actually define what that is and just accept whatever extreme version is provided no matter how dumb.

Back