National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

More info on the Antifa instigator, Jeremiah Elliot, who aided in the death of Lee Kelter. In an earlier post here, you can see Elliot trying to stage a fight with people leaving the conservative gathering before the shooting.

Elliot's past was dug up and it happens he helped "lead" Antifa rioters during their siege of the Aurora Police building.
Jeremiah Elliott is an Antifa Commander, Video Confirms - No Mans Land EP

Video of instigator Elliot leaving the shooting scene at 00:00:38 sec yelling, "One less white fucking supremist! Fuck yeah! Right in the fucking dome!".
Jeremiah Elliott leaving area after Lee Keltner was shot

The name of the tactic behind the shooting is being dubbed "the change up".
1602899452590.png

TLDR: Basically the threat matrix has changed. Politically backed killings by Antifa, to sow public fear and distrust, are now in play. Also, the media/press are not your friends. In many cases they are actively aiding and abetting these people. 9News is also owned my a giant media conglomerate named TENGA, said media conglomerate is also running the investigative journalism for this incident. Digital Media | Digital Content Marketing US : TEGNA
Note the sympathetic way the reporter leads the interview as well as Elliot's demeanor.

Last edited:
Judge ruled probable cause do not exist for and dismissed the 3rd Degree Murder charge against Chauvin this morning. No additional details behind the decision were included in this article:
Judge dismisses 3rd-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin, other charges remain

Here is the statute for the 3rd Degree requirement:
Sec. 609.195 MN Statutes

The decision is notable because 3rd degree charge is what a former Minneapolis officer was convicted of in a wrongful shooting of Justine Damond a few years ago. To me, while the 2nd degree murder charge still stands, really, only the manslaughter charge is viable.

Judge Cahill issued a 107 page order this morning. When I find a good breakdown, I'll share.

Last edited:
So the Pennsylvania Governor is another one of those "mostly peaceful" types.

For context if you didn't read anything or see the video.

What de-escalation are they supposed to do here? They retreat, concede territory, and he continues to not follow orders, he then starts walking straight at the officer with the knife in his hand.

That's a clean shoot.

Background? Violent felon.

Action News Investigation: Who was Walter Wallace Jr., the man shot by Philadelphia police?

So the Pennsylvania Governor is another one of those "mostly peaceful" types.

For context if you didn't read anything or see the video.

What de-escalation are they supposed to do here? They retreat, concede territory, and he continues to not follow orders, he then starts walking straight at the officer with the knife in his hand.

That's a clean shoot.

Background? Violent felon.

Action News Investigation: Who was Walter Wallace Jr., the man shot by Philadelphia police?
They obviously mishandled it. Here is the new approved way of confronting a violent individual, please note the professionalism.

Back