National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

I don’t doubt your experiences, but I think it is more widespread. I know of two cases where the officers lied to IA, one even had a body cam(!), and they conspired to create a fictitious story. Then you had the GTTF in Baltimore where people died and still no one came forward.

The bulk of police are good people, but those who sit on their hands or “saw nothing” are as bad as the corrupt.
Sorry, not enough coffee….GTTF?

Gonna have to start murdering a whole lot more active duty / former SF types for that.
If this is a preview of retired-Mara, standby to standby!

Popcorn GIF by WWE

If this is a preview of retired-Mara, standby to standby!

Popcorn GIF by WWE

Some of these officers, who’ve lived in a structured, regimental environment for many years, become ape-shit fuel-injected party animals when they find themselves in civvy-Land. Y’know, first one to hit the beer bong, bite the head off a chicken…🤣🤣😜😎

I generally stopped listening to national addresses because other than O's Bin Laden announcement all of them have been political grand standing after W left office.

But Biden had one last night and wouldn't actually address the issue of why crime is soaring.

In this address he attacked "MAGA" Republicans and called them extremists. I have to say, that is some ridiculous shit. Calling half the party extremists. Make America Great Again is a sub-movement within the party, similar to the Tea Party Republicans.

There have been many of these whacked out groups in the Democratic Party but they never getting attacked with the same fervor. Again, probably because conservatives don't own the media and social institutions.

This shit just matches all the rhetoric that party has used for six years.

Last edited:
I auggest everyone read the book War on Cops.

It is very eye opening.

I truly support the good men and women police.

We have a thread on immigration, but it is from 2016, so here we go.

I LOVE Lightfoot's hypocrisy. What an absolute bag of shit from the city that gave us...you know Chicago; not exactly a red dot, but I digress...

Chicago Welcomes Immigrants Sent by Bus from Texas as ‘Our New Neighbors,’ Lightfoot Says

“We are Chicago, a welcoming city, a city where we live our values every single day — a city where immigrants and refugees have been a part of the fabric of the city from our earliest days,” Lightfoot told reporters at a Salvation Army shelter on the North Side. “What we have and will continue to do is welcome them with open arms and refuse to turn our backs on them in a time when they need support the most.”

‘They are human beings’: Chicago mayor welcomes migrants bussed by Texas

She said that in opening up a new Chicago front, Abbott had shown himself to be a “cheap politician” and “a man without any morals, humanity or shame”. The migrants he was loading on to buses and carting across a strange country were “moms and dads, young children, elders who deserve our respect and dignity. They’re not cargo. They are not chattel. They are human beings.”

The humanity plays well and all, but the politics play better. Chicago will welcome these immigrants and Gov. Abbott is bad for shipping these human beings out Texas.

Chicago Suburb Says It Didn't Know Dozens of Migrants Were Being Sent From Chicago as More Buses Arrived in City

"On Wednesday, September 7, the Village of Burr Ridge learned that 64 refugees, among many bussed to Chicago from Texas, were transported from the Salvation Army Shield of Hope in Chicago and assigned to temporary hotel housing in Burr Ridge," a village spokesperson told NBC 5. "Neither Village elected officials nor staff were consulted or contacted about this decision and we are now gathering information to keep our community updated."

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...uses/269-51b9176e-b713-4dd6-b481-75cacb7cd861

“My frustration comes from the actions of the governor of Texas,” Lightfoot said Sunday, when the first bus carrying 50 migrants arrived. “There could be a level of coordination and cooperation, but he chooses to do none of those things and instead tries to send human beings — not cargo, not freight — human beings across the country to an uncertain destination.”

So Abbott should coordinate this and that lack of coordination is why these people were then bussed outside of Chicago? They arrived in Chicago and were then sent away...as if they were cargo or freight.

Whatever you think of Abbott's position, how do you defend Lightfoot? I'm sure some will, but c'mon man.

Back