National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

I watched the video. Why did he do that? It seems more like he was just trying to make sure everyone can be seen... but bro, you're with an NBA team. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be blocking anyone's face if you're in the front row.
Even if this was the case- you’re the fucking President. You don’t take a knee for any reason other than church or to pull security.

Not a good look. Most popular president in US history!

He is if you are still an American citizen.
Nah bro. He ain't mine. I didn't make the rules, his party did. Now I'm just going to enforce that standard. Just like when his FBI helped subvert and election and just like when he did student loan forgiveness that is illegal to snag votes in the mid terms.

Nah bro. He ain't mine. I didn't make the rules, his party did. Now I'm just going to enforce that standard. Just like when his FBI helped subvert and election and just like when he did student loan forgiveness that is illegal to snag votes in the mid terms.
I get you @ThunderHorse

Nobody despises JB more than I do and I don't know how we got here, but how can any American say "he's not my president" when he literally is?

He's not my president...
Offset The Hype GIF by HBO Max

Yeah, Atlanta-based CNN online…crickets. Only the usual anti-Trump, white man bad stuff, blah blah blah. Wow. All this in your own backyard and you don’t just bury it somewhere, you completely ignore it. Wow, again.
Hey they didn't even cover it during the BLM Riots when their own building suffered a ton of damage. CNN is effed.

Atlanta burns because Atlantans vote for stupid feel good messages even though the people that want the police and need the police often happen to be the poor ones. For whatever reason poor urban folks vote for Democrats. The issue is that the latte liberals of Atlanta vote for crazy progressive things that sound good, but in fact makes their city dangerous. And the Mayor of Atlanta instead of allowing her police force to protect and serve made them not protect and serve and reduced its budget.

I remember when Crime was a huge thing for Democrats.

ETA: Police release names of 6 people arrested in Atlanta protests Jan.21

The new Mayor seems to be taking a different approach from the last.

Last edited:
Back