National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

I enjoyed my time living in Chicago. I know I wouldn't want to live there currently though. Most of my friends have moved outside the city limits, even if they work within them.

CPD has been nurtured since the 2017 DOJ review...it bogged them down so much, they stopped being pro-active in policing and now they are paying the price. The cities politics having helped either.

I'm not a cop, though, I've been a SWAT medic, warrant medic, have some cop friends including bro in law. That said, that pretty much goes for many areas.

I know some cops that will not be pro-active at all because either the bosses or DA will not support them. I can say that in the county I work, that's the case, county I live in, both just outside Philly, our DA is red, so, cops in this county tend to do more.

What scares me with all of this is that, when something bad pops off, active killer type, what cops will do their jobs vs those that won't, we won't know until it pops off.

Sadly but true, nobody is coming to save us, it's up to us to save ourselves. It's why I won't give up my guns, why I carry, everywhere.

I'm not calling out cops, the vast majority are great, like a few we know here in our forum but, there are some cunts on the job that need to be purged.

What scares me with all of this is that, when something bad pops off, active killer type, what cops will do their jobs vs those that won't, we won't know until it pops off.

My take is that should something like this happen, cops won't care about the politics. They'll do what needs to be done. But there will always be those who won't go through the door regardless of whether the community supports them or not. I know the guys at my cop shop who will follow me in, and I know the ones that won't. They're cowards, and have no business in policing. See also, Uvalde.

Wasn't sure where to put this. The pandemic went straight to public healths head's... The fucking Commies are everywhere in Canada.

A new Health Canada report suggests public health officials should be openly advocating for the toppling of capitalism, Western society and even the very concept of “liberty and individualism.”

“Fundamental changes in our socioeconomic structures are needed to rebuild our relationships with each other and with our planet,”

FIRST READING: Public Health Agency of Canada report calls for toppling of 'capitalism and liberty'

Wasn't sure where to put this. The pandemic went straight to public healths head's... The fucking Commies are everywhere in Canada.

FIRST READING: Public Health Agency of Canada report calls for toppling of 'capitalism and liberty'

That’s the most fucktacious bunch of horse shit I’ve ever read. Uninvited land occupiers. If they feel so fucking guilty taking Indian land maybe they need to unass themselves back to Europe.

And how in the fuck do they come up with white supremacy and racism as the cause of climate change?? These people are from outer fucking space. They’re fucking loopy.

Goddam Bro, you have my sympathy. You’ve got some seriously twisted whacky motherfuckers running your government up there. I mean, our whack jobs are totally wigged out…yours are from some other fucking dimension.

Honestly I’m not mad at them. (Luluemon). We DRIVE into the heads of our employees; don’t follow them out the door, don’t restrain them, don’t do ANYTHING to initiate confrontation. Higher shrink is being built into pricing and the insurance hit if an employee gets injured will be disastrous.
I understand the policy, but, yeah...fuck that. Appeasement is not the answer and the idea that insurance will just cover is it wrong as well. It impacts pricing for all consumers.

At the same time, I understand the need for employee safety. The isn't a priority call for most law enforcement either.

I don't have the answer, but Lulu's response definitely isn't it.

Honestly I’m not mad at them. (Luluemon). We DRIVE into the heads of our employees; don’t follow them out the door, don’t restrain them, don’t do ANYTHING to initiate confrontation. Higher shrink is being built into pricing and the insurance hit if an employee gets injured will be disastrous.

If you fire employees who attempt to defend your stores, that's morally wrong. I get why you would train them to avoid confrontation. But firing employees who are attempting to protect their store by reporting the shop lifting to the police is just disgusting. That's a horrible policy to have. However, they're a limp dick Canadian company. My lady walked into a Lululemon store today, I followed, went to the sale rack. Not an item under $70. Perhaps Lululemon should invest in armed guards instead of this nonsense.

I posted about policies like this in the leadership thread. I often express my opinion on policies I disagree with at work, but in the end, its not my company and its my job to adhere to and to enforce THEIR policies. Its my choice to continue to work there or not. If it comes down to risk of life or limb, then THEIR policies can fuck off.

Not to mention, in some jurisdictions the company also could face successful legal action against them by the thieves if the employees harmed (much less killed) either of them during their escape attempt, depending on the circumstances.

LOL - this is what we are doing now? The city of Minneapolis LITERALLY uses the phrase “prepare for being robbed” when referring to its city. F me running, it gets better every time.

AD9A38DF-62E6-4D10-A34A-066A27FD3461.jpeg

Back