National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

So sad

We need more cops. I think they are awesome. Society is learned this type of thinking doesn't work

Last edited:
We don't need more cops. We need societal acceptance on new sentencing laws. Gang violence/murder...hanging. Armed bobbery...hanging. Your kid under 18 years commits a violent crime...then you're just as guilty. Have a grossly overweight kid...child abuse. Your kid fails to graduate because you didn't take an active role in parenting...child abuse. The list goes on. Still not sure why we keep people in prison when they're in for life with no possibility of parole.

This morning I was listening to my regular radio show, and one of the hosts was talking about his trip to Seattle the other night.

Click the link below, it should play on your phone. He starts talking about his trip at about 6 minutes 35 seconds into the podcast.

We are planning an Alaskan Cruise that ports out of Seattle and are reconsidering how much time we want to spend in downtown Seattle. The fishmarket, and even the original Starbucks are no longer what you would think they would be.

Seattle is lost.

(Start at 6:35)

HR. 2 - Permanent — The Power Trip

This morning I was listening to my regular radio show, and one of the hosts was talking about his trip to Seattle the other night.

Click the link below, it should play on your phone. He starts talking about his trip at about 6 minutes 35 seconds into the podcast.

We are planning an Alaskan Cruise that ports out of Seattle and are reconsidering how much time we want to spend in downtown Seattle. The fishmarket, and even the original Starbucks are no longer what you would think they would be.

Seattle is lost.

I have never been there, but I know a couple people who are there, one of whom is a friend, former Marine and now a Washington state trooper. He is from Seattle and really hates it now, hates what it has become. He has been trying to get a posting in a different part of the state to get out of it. He wants to move back east when he retires which should be in the next year or two.

Seattle is lost.

Major cities across North America are falling apart. We wanted to do a few nights in Toronto with the kid's. Take them on the subway, go to the Zoo and so on. It's not safe anymore.

Man dies after being pushed at Toronto subway station

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/stabbing-ttc-eglinton-1.6898949

Philly is a fucking war zone. Some of you know, I'm born and raised there. I trained as a paramedic student in Philly. I left for the Army in 94, my folks exfil'd in 96.

There's always been major issues in the city but these days, it's fucking crazy.

My wife has family in one of the most notoriously dangerous sections of the city (Kensington/North Philly). Occasionally, we go down (we live less than 10 miles north) and it's always a fucking adventure.

I work for a municipal agency on the border with Northwest Philly, lots of shit spills over to our side.

If I could exfil this AO to the ozarks, if Maria said yes, we'd be gone. Fuck this entire area, let it burn.

My little slice of heaven isn't that bad. We do have an active gun and knife club, but 95% of the events in the county happen in a specific 15-square block area or so, but even then if you aren't part of a gang you'll likely be fine.

Generally I like our PD and SO, great guys and gals. Horribly understaffed. I do MMA with a homicide detective, he has to do a mandatory uniformed patrol shift every week.

But all that said, if we could leave, we would.

My little slice of heaven isn't that bad. We do have an active gun and knife club, but 95% of the events in the county happen in a specific 15-square block area or so, but even then if you aren't part of a gang you'll likely be fine.

Generally I like our PD and SO, great guys and gals. Horribly understaffed. I do MMA with a homicide detective, he has to do a mandatory uniformed patrol shift every week.

But all that said, if we could leave, we would.

Raleigh?

Seattle is lost.
This can really be said about a lot of major cities in the U.S.

Downtown Minneapolis is a shell of it's former self. I used to work and "play" there. Now I do neither and try to stay as far from that cess pool as possible. It's too bad because I used to love it.

This ties to the defend police thread but, frankly, liberal ideologies have destroyed many once great cities across the country. We're governed by morons. I can count on one hand, with fingers to spare, the number of major cities I'd consider spending time in now.

I try to avoid big cities as much as possible, but Cincinnati/Newport is doing ok. Lots of new shit to do and nice places to eat. We feel safe in most parts. We used go to LA and San Fran to visit family often, but not planning to go back anytime soon. Mostly shitholes now.

Vote Newsom 2024!

Last edited:
There is a way to fix all this... punish evil. Bring back the values of the founding forefathers and turn the country back towards God. The people destroying us are either brainwashed sheep, communist idiots, and men who want nothing more than our destruction and enslavement.

The people destroying us have names, they have organizations, and networks that tie them together. Get rid of their immunity and ability to work together and see how quickly they fracture.

There is a way to fix all this... punish evil.
That's just nonsense.

Besides, who exactly are we going to turn to for a definition of "evil" that we can all agree on?
Are we just going to assume that anyone on Epstein's client list is evil, and base our template off of that?
...pfft - jokes on you - there is no client list. Jefferey and Ghislane were only trafficking children back and forth between themselves.

Are we going to get congress to define it?
Pfft - they aren't even willing to learn the difference between debt and deficit.

Could we call on liberal ideologues that aren't politically motivated?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know I know - I'll stop making jokes and get serious.

Perhaps we should get the religious right to define evil?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok - NOT the ones that empower the clergy when they touch little kids - the OTHER religious right.

Maybe we could get Harvey Einstein do do a movie about evil in America starring Mr Huxtable and Verbal Kint.
...or maybe we're pretty much just fucked at this point.

"Communist China: They're not all that bad"

Back