National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

That's just nonsense.

Besides, who exactly are we going to turn to for a definition of "evil" that we can all agree on?
Are we just going to assume that anyone on Epstein's client list is evil, and base our template off of that?
...pfft - jokes on you - there is no client list. Jefferey and Ghislane were only trafficking children back and forth between themselves.

Are we going to get congress to define it?
Pfft - they aren't even willing to learn the difference between debt and deficit.

Could we call on liberal ideologues that aren't politically motivated?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know I know - I'll stop making jokes and get serious.

Perhaps we should get the religious right to define evil?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok - NOT the ones that empower the clergy when they touch little kids - the OTHER religious right.

Maybe we could get Harvey Einstein do do a movie about evil in America starring Mr Huxtable and Verbal Kint.
...or maybe we're pretty much just fucked at this point.

"Communist China: They're not all that bad"
Evil is evil and it has spread it's roots far and wide. The Bible tells us what is wrong and what is right. The founding values of our country, of our forefathers, were based on this. The 'people' who rule us and disregard our tradition and foundational beliefs are little better than animals.

As for the Church, the evil inside it is due to communist infiltration (ie apostates), who let homosexuals and pedophiles into the church. Those apostates will pay in blood for their perversions and be cast into fire.

That said, I'm just a dumb grunt.

No words.

Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws​

Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws
Her story is suspect due to a few a few details. Was she actually carjacked? Possibly. But...

Here are the problems simply based on the photo she posted:
1. It's clearly bright daylight. 911 call was reportedly placed at 7:44pm, which was after sunset here; it should've been dusk at best.

2. The blood doesn't look real and it's unclear where the actual injury is that would cause this - it's not visible

3. The rest of hair and makeup seem to be "undisturbed"

Given the source (her), I find the story a bit suspect. I'd like to see the actual police and medical reports (she reported a broken leg as well).

BTW, we don't need tougher laws, we need a prosecutor and judges to uphold the ones we currently have.

she said this:

1694197748514.png

...and then this happened to her:

1694197771012.png

...so now she says... this?

“I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising, and cuts all over my body. And I have rage,” wrote Sathanandan, who said the beating occurred in front of her 4-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” Sathanandan continued.

lol fuck your "rage." Your "rage" is what got you (and us) into this position in the first place.

It's easy to virtue-signal for policies that you think we only affect others, until reality (and karma) literally smack you in the face.

she said this:

View attachment 43049

...and then this happened to her:

View attachment 43050

...so now she says... this?

lol fuck your "rage." Your "rage" is what got you (and us) into this position in the first place.

It's easy to virtue-signal for policies that you think we only affect others, until reality (and karma) literally smack you in the face.
Its the same with us. The military is only for losers until planes start flying into our towers.

Yeah, nah, that photo is staged. You're telling me she was attacked, suffered a head injury and that's all of the bleeding? A head injury, under the hairline it seems, but her hair is brushed and not matted? Makeup is intact, not smeared from tears or the blood, and the blood looks thin like grape juice.

This is MAGA country, eh, Jussie?

Yeah, nah, that photo is staged. You're telling me she was attacked, suffered a head injury and that's all of the bleeding? A head injury, under the hairline it seems, but her hair is brushed and not matted? Makeup is intact, not smeared from tears or the blood, and the blood looks thin like grape juice.

This is MAGA country, eh, Jussie?
I was just about to ask if she kept her sandwich during all of that…

Based on the bright lighting shining off what looks like grass or a driveway in the background, my guess is it's possible this is real blood.

Going on a limb here with this one.....looks like she got a quick dose of ack'rite from the teenage reparations technician that was reprocessing her car. The front corner of a Glock 27 slide complete with 30rd. magazine sticking out caught her just under the hairline, but not enough to cause real damage or a major split.

I only have two quick statements on this one:

1. Has AOC caught wind of this yet? I feel like this is a real opportunity for the squawk types to ratchet up the rhetoric even further. We're in the era of late stage capitalism where starving youths are out robbing their own heroes for grocery money.
2. Where is the pictures of the Minneapolis Police who took this report?! The shit eating grins plastered on their faces while they bask in the glory of the situation will replace the Scream Masks on sale this year for Halloween.

Now time to sit back wait for a lengthy post in this thread from Box, AWP or some other such jokester this weekend.

@policemedic
@Kraut783

Other LEOs....

So, here in PA, just south of Philly, in Chester County, a sentenced murderer escaped Chester County Prison and has been on the run for 9 days or so.

Now, he has a stolen 22 long rifle. Portions of Chester County looks like the invasion of Iraq, supposedly, dudes cordoned off yet, can't find him.

so, news says, cops will be checking all traffic. Cops I know here at the Township say, apparently, there's no say to it, you must allow it.

So, question. Civil rights don't have bearing here? 4th amendment doesn't matter? What's the law that says this can be done?

I'm not trying to knock the LEOs there but don't this set a precedent, like how covid policies did because of an emergency?

I am not familiar with PA law, do they allow DL checkpoints? I think doing a checkpoint for an escaped prisoner is reasonable for the public safety and citizen cooperation....this has been allowed for decades. They aren't searching your car, they are just looking through the windows and waving you through.....don't over think this.

I am not familiar with PA law, do they allow DL checkpoints? I think doing a checkpoint for an escaped prisoner is reasonable for the public safety and citizen cooperation....this has been allowed for decades. They aren't searching your car, they are just looking through the windows and waving you through.....don't over think this.

The way cops I know are talking, it's looking in trunks, stuff like that. That's the reason I asked. I get, looking into windows.

Trunks are reasonable too, with consent. But, in this situation...who wouldn't cooperate to get this guy captured? I know most of the population is pretty freaked out. But, let's say some idiot has dope in the trunk....if the cops arrest him, and just not take the contraband, pretty much a nothing case as the search was not done with a warrant or PC (smell of marijuana...etc)

Trunks are reasonable too, with consent. But, in this situation...who wouldn't cooperate to get this guy captured? I know most of the population is pretty freaked out. But, let's say some idiot has dope in the trunk....if the cops arrest him, and just not take the contraband, pretty much a nothing case as the search was not done with a warrant or PC (smell of marijuana...etc)

Around here they set up DL checkpoints pretty regularly. I do not mind the idea of them ensuring you are licensed to drive, HOWEVER, selected enforcement is another thing altogether. There are these roving bands of bikers and quadders(idk they ride quads) that roam through the city doing tricks and shit. They do not wear helmets, and there is almost zero effort to stop them. Many of them appear to be minors. I do not like that the city has determined to not enforce the law there, but instead has chosen to randomly checkpoint me multiple times for my DL.

Out in California, the federal government has set up checkpoints that I find to be completely unacceptable. They basically racially profile drivers on I5,8,and 15. I’m white as the snow, but driving out near Niland one of my coworkers now has to carry his passport and birth certificate as he has been hassled so many times.

DUI checkpoints bother me too. I just am not a fan of the police just setting up and you having to prove your innocence.

Around here they set up DL checkpoints pretty regularly. I do not mind the idea of them ensuring you are licensed to drive, HOWEVER, selected enforcement is another thing altogether. There are these roving bands of bikers and quadders(idk they ride quads) that roam through the city doing tricks and shit. They do not wear helmets, and there is almost zero effort to stop them. Many of them appear to be minors. I do not like that the city has determined to not enforce the law there, but instead has chosen to randomly checkpoint me multiple times for my DL.

Out in California, the federal government has set up checkpoints that I find to be completely unacceptable. They basically racially profile drivers on I5,8,and 15. I’m white as the snow, but driving out near Niland one of my coworkers now has to carry his passport and birth certificate as he has been hassled so many times.

DUI checkpoints bother me too. I just am not a fan of the police just setting up and you having to prove your innocence.

A while back (spring maybe) I was driving on Main Street near Duke's east campus when three assholes on bikes were weaving in and out of traffic, blowing red lights, etc. At the Buchanan Street intersection I had words with the fellas; they threatened us, I shrugged it off. Between carrying and using my van as a weapon, I felt OK. But they are a problem, a big problem.

I agree re: checkpoints that are set up with no merit, I hate them.

You have a problem with USBP checkpoints...well I guess I do now since Brandon doesn't want to enforce our laws at the Border and keeps welcoming illegals, mostly military aged males, many of whom are convicted felons and were deported after their prison sentence etc...

You have a problem with USBP checkpoints...well I guess I do now since Brandon doesn't want to enforce our laws at the Border and keeps welcoming illegals, mostly military aged males, many of whom are convicted felons and were deported after their prison sentence etc...

Yes I do. I have had a problem with them since I have had an idea of what a reasonable search is when I was 15 or 16. I grew up driving through one 3-4 times a week, sometimes with brown friends. Totally inappropriate.

These long predate Joe Biden or Trump. They have been in place since I can remember. I remember my dad bitching about them when I was little much for the same reason that bothers me.

@policemedic
@Kraut783

Other LEOs....

So, here in PA, just south of Philly, in Chester County, a sentenced murderer escaped Chester County Prison and has been on the run for 9 days or so.

Now, he has a stolen 22 long rifle. Portions of Chester County looks like the invasion of Iraq, supposedly, dudes cordoned off yet, can't find him.

so, news says, cops will be checking all traffic. Cops I know here at the Township say, apparently, there's no say to it, you must allow it.

So, question. Civil rights don't have bearing here? 4th amendment doesn't matter? What's the law that says this can be done?

I'm not trying to knock the LEOs there but don't this set a precedent, like how covid policies did because of an emergency?

Little late here but...short answer follows.

The key thing to remember is that the federal 4th Amendment and Article 1, section 8 of the Commonwealth's Constitution only prohibit unreasonable searches and seizures. Yes, there's a warrant requirement but there are recognized exceptions to it (and all of them make sense).

In this case, a perimeter was set to contain an escaped killer (good policing practice). Vehicles were checked to make sure the killer didn't drive out himself, or conceal himself in a hostage's car and escape the perimeter. This is all quite reasonable. I don't know if it was done, but an option that could have been legally exercised was a K9 free air sniff of the trunk area, assuming the dog was trained to locate hidden suspects (and not drugs. bed bugs, etc.). A free air sniff is conducted by letting the dog sniff the outside of the car, hence the term 'free air'.

The legal authority for police to do this derives from the Commonwealth's general police power, which is itself subject to checks and balances in the federal and Commonwealth constitutions.

Checkpoints are also legal in Pennsylvania, though there are certain legal standards that must be followed. In this instance, checkpoints and searching cars for the fugitive are somewhat different things even if they sound related.

Back