National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

So, I grew up in an affluent community. There definitely was illicit drug usage and underage drinking. But...most of the hoodrat gang shit was something that happened in the poorer community the other side of the hills. Well...this is two towns over in the PHX area.

Rich Kids, Drugs, Guns, Murder.

https://archive.ph/0Cuow

Probably gonna buy another concealed carry firearm for when I go out that way.

Demented sicko teenagers can be found in any community. A poor kid will kill you for ten bucks. A rich kid will kill you for the thrill. You decide which motive is the more reliable.

Meanwhile in Seattle…

This has been going on for hours, Police refused to do anything other than divert traffic.

Protesters block northbound I-5, demand cease-fire in Israel-Hamas war

A group of demonstrators calling for a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war is blocking northbound traffic on Interstate 5 in Seattle between Interstate 90 and Mercer Street, causing a 6-mile backup.

Traffic is being diverted onto eastbound I-90, the state Department of Transportation posted on the social media platform X.

Meanwhile in Seattle…

This has been going on for hours, Police refused to do anything other than divert traffic.

A group of demonstrators calling for a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war is blocking northbound traffic on Interstate 5 in Seattle between Interstate 90 and Mercer Street, causing a 6-mile backup.

Traffic is being diverted onto eastbound I-90, the state Department of Transportation posted on the social media platform X.

From the river to the Sea-attle. Kill all Jews.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Meanwhile in Seattle…

Imagine thinking blocking the freeway in Seattle will have an effect on the Middle East. Fucking doofi.

Wait - are you jokers telling me that riots and hashtag campaigns don't work?

I remember just a few short years ago when some of the most influential democrats in the United States literally took a knee in support of violent rioters...
...it may not work on sane people, but it sure as hell seems to work for democrats.

Wait - are you jokers telling me that riots and hashtag campaigns don't work?

I remember just a few short years ago when some of the most influential democrats in the United States literally took a knee in support of violent rioters...
...it may not work on sane people, but it sure as hell seems to work for democrats.
They worked, how do you think all these people made this money selling racist hiring methodology err I mean DEI consultancy contracts.

Well - "worked" is a subjective outcome...
hashtagbringourgirls back didnt bring any girls back but the number of posts-veiws-reposts certainly did generate some ad revenure

The kente cloth and pandering of the knee taking photo op didnt stop career criminals from over dosing on drugs and it certainly diidnt result in anything that vaguely resembles "justice"
...it did garner TONS of political capital that was worth billions when the ballot boxes needed some counting

Right off the bat I know there are a lot of people here that are sick of this subject and I don't blame you at all. When I heard this a month or so ago listening to Megyn Kelly I tuned out after several minutes. Something made me watch, not sure what it was, but I am glad I started. Tonight I finish the last half hour or so of it.

I was overseas when all this initially went down, and only say the clips and heard the conspiracies pushed online....just like the damn gov't pedo rings....turned out to have some truth to it all.

There are several reasons why this is hard to watch. Add to that how this story has played out, the clips you have already seen over and over, and all the fallout.

It will change your mind. And piss you TF off.

Back