National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

That whole thing was weird. I read the IA report, there was a lot of stupid during that event.

Word is the guy was a West Point grad with some sort of SOF or SOF support experience, but there's a lot of that that just doesn't jive.
He did a whole mag dump and was calling out he was hit... shot up his own car, with a suspect in it? That whole thing was weird.

I hope he wasn't one of my students...

1708043686816.png

That's a whole lot of gunfire to not even be able to see the threat.

He did say he got hit; I wonder what prompted him to think he was hit. Maybe that was why he kept firing.
He probably knocked the wind out of himself doing his combat roll after he heard the acorn.

Watching them shoot into the vehicle with each other as backstops is insane. Amazing nobody was hit.

Minimum 2 dead police officers and 1 deceased paramedic in Burnsville, MN early this morning. Details are sparse, supposedly responding to a “domestic”.

Everything is in speculation mode right now. The Twitter Hypocrites who usually post about “defunding the police” were quick to insert their copy/paste “thoughts and prayers” messages. Talking to you Senator Amy Klobuchar.

Developing: Law enforcement responds to "incident with weapons" in Burnsville

Minimum 2 dead police officers and 1 deceased paramedic in Burnsville, MN early this morning. Details are sparse, supposedly responding to a “domestic”.

Everything is in speculation mode right now. The Twitter Hypocrites who usually post about “defunding the police” were quick to insert their copy/paste “thoughts and prayers” messages. Talking to you Senator Amy Klobuchar.

That's awful. Just awful. When I was a paramedic, I was shot at, twice. Once was domestic. Awful news.

Several team members at my gym are on Burnsville PD, including a couple black belts. Tough day.

That's awful. Just awful. When I was a paramedic, I was shot at, twice. Once was domestic. Awful news.

I was never shot at, though I was assaulted a number of times and had a knife pulled on me, once. Had a gun pulled on me once also.

What's also typical is that the news are speaking of deceased cops, barely if anything mentioned of the dead medic.

Back